Topic: The state of segregation in New Zealand.

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11287123

I really don't get this, because this guy's going to be 'the Maori king' he gets off with a guy asking if he's "got an alcohol problem?".

BOYS WILL BE BOYS, I GUESS. Of course we're disregarding the fact that he could of killed someone with drink driving. Admittingly, I don't know how affected a 19 year old would be at double the legal limit for those 20 AND OVER, so hey, maybe he wasn't that pissed. Maybe he was still able to control his vehicle perfectly, the fact that he neglected the law entirely means nothing, right?

But of course, drink driving alone is a more serious conviction than theft. Theft is nothing, you're breaking into someones car, neglecting any personal security or personal emotional investment, disregarding any and all hard work used to get something, just because you're too much of a lazy fuck to do anything to achieve your own goals.

And yet because he's the maori king's son, and possibly next in line for 'the throne', he gets off scott-free, because it may affect his rise to power. What that means is "We're going to pretend it didn't happen, you special little flower, and forget about all ill intent, because your unique!". What difference does it make to his chances at being maori king, we all know he's fucked up. It's not like not being convicted means he was innocent - he's just getting away with it.

Now at the risk of being racist via anti-racism, I'm not trying to be racist in the slightest here. I believe anyone in New Zealand should be "A New Zealander" and move the f**k on from the past. What's been done has been done, and trying to benefit from our ancestors mishaps isn't the way to right whats been wronged. This is what I was referring to with the title of this thread, I'm not just insinuating that one incident alone means "I'm black and you're white, you're wrong and i'm right"

I also realise the hypocrisy in that last paragraph. I've ranted about some kid who deserves jail for what he's done, then just said "the past is the past, lets move on". I don't really know how I can defend myself in that matter. F**k it.

Boy am I angry for 4:30 in the morning. I haven't got a drop of alcohol in me, nor any drugs to fuel this morning rage.

What makes it worse - What makes this entire situation worse, is that the dickhead was wearing a red hat, and I read the head line as

MARIO KING'S SON ESCAPED CONVICTION.

I don't even know why I made a thread. Just venting I guess. #yolo.
Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:00:43 am by `Kayne

Posted: July 04, 2014, 04:44:40 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It's a him, Mario!

Hat helps protect his brain when he smashes his head against bricks trying to get coins.

Reply #1 Posted: July 04, 2014, 06:09:05 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Maori have a king now? I didnt vote for him. You know who else thrives in an environment with no choices?

Communists

Reply #2 Posted: July 04, 2014, 09:51:54 am
I am now banned from GetSome

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Maori have a king now? I didnt vote for him.

You don't vote for kings.

Some guy, his arm clad in the tattoos, held aloft a red hat off the ground of the car park, signifying by some crazy mystical reason that this dude, was to wear Mario's hat.

That is why he is your king.
Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 11:10:47 am by Spacemonkey

Reply #3 Posted: July 04, 2014, 10:18:57 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Some guy, his arm clad in the tattoos, held aloft a red hat off the ground of the car park, signifying by some crazy mystical reason that this dude, was to wear Mario's hat, and will be your king.
Listen: Strange men hanging around in car parks distributing crimson bonnets is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some... farcical parking lot ceremony!

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some branded maniac threw a fedora at you!!

I mean, if I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some inked bedlamite had hurled rouge headgear at me, they'd put me away!

Reply #4 Posted: July 04, 2014, 10:39:21 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Goodness I was angry, where did all that energy come from

Obviously I was up way past my bed time, I'll just accept my award for Retard of getsome now ;)

Reply #5 Posted: July 04, 2014, 12:28:59 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Some guy, his arm clad in the tattoos, held aloft a red hat off the ground of the car park, signifying by some crazy mystical reason that this dude, was to wear Mario's hat, and will be your king.
Listen: Strange men hanging around in car parks distributing crimson bonnets is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some... farcical parking lot ceremony!

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some branded maniac threw a fedora at you!!

I mean, if I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some inked bedlamite had hurled rouge headgear at me, they'd put me away!

Come see the violence Inherit in the system!

Help! Help! I'm Being Repressed!

Reply #6 Posted: July 04, 2014, 01:17:39 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Goodness I was angry, where did all that energy come from

Obviously I was up way past my bed time, I'll just accept my award for Retard of getsome now ;)
Yeah. You should make up by going up to him and being his friend
Paki's friends -- Te Ahorangi Totorewa, 20, Hamuera Wipoha Pugh, 19, and Raa Ngaru Smith, 18 -- were all discharged without conviction in Gisborne District Court on Monday over the March burglary and theft incident.

The four had stolen surfboards from a Top Ten Holiday Park and clothes from a man's car after a drinking session in March.
Now thats what I call friends with benefits

Reply #7 Posted: July 04, 2014, 01:31:21 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Now thats what I call friends with benefits

I love you so much it's not funny

Reply #8 Posted: July 04, 2014, 04:03:21 pm

Paki's friends -- Te Ahorangi Totorewa, 20, Hamuera Wipoha Pugh, 19, and Raa Ngaru Smith, 18 -- were all discharged without conviction in Gisborne District Court on Monday over the March burglary and theft incident.

The four had stolen surfboards from a Top Ten Holiday Park and clothes from a man's car after a drinking session in March.

That kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable for a prince.

He should be playing naked billiards in Las Vegas.

Reply #9 Posted: July 04, 2014, 07:20:07 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted

Reply #10 Posted: July 08, 2014, 05:38:56 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

MARIO KING'S SON ESCAPED CONVICTION.

NOT TODAY!
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/63881855/Maori-kings-son-convicted
The Maori King's son will be convicted of drink driving, after the High Court ruled the consequences were "not irredeemable".

Reply #11 Posted: December 05, 2014, 06:58:04 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
ohhh boy it still pisses me off that people are dancing around the idea of him becoming king.

Reply #12 Posted: December 05, 2014, 07:38:47 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Oh boy.

I'm about to lose my fucking chompers over this one.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/exclusive-police-told-not-ticket-unlicenced-maori-drivers-in-south-auckland-6339517

Since when were Maori some unintelligent, lesser race? People who couldn't comprehend the basics of the law, in which they've lived with their whole life, and because of this, we must take special care?

What that means is "We're going to pretend it didn't happen, you special little flower, and forget about all ill intent, because your unique!".

Is this saying that it's okay for non-Maori to die from some dickhead, yet it's not okay for a non-Maori to kill some dickhead?

How the fuck is this logical? In my eyes, which I imagine is the general view on this, a License is a requirement for driving because it is a way to prove at some point, the person was capable of driving safely on the road. I realise that most Auckland'ers can't drive and I won't act like I might not be one of them (My shit does, in fact, stink sometimes.). I realise there are licensed drivers who drink, speed, crash and kill others, but at least we've got one thing, albeit small is some eyes.

Reducing Maori offending? Fuck off prick. Maybe I'll just ignore the police next time at a breath test / random check. I want to reduce the amount of times being pulled over and by this fucked up logic, if I pretend it doesn't exist - it just doesn't.

What's next? Any Maori caught in a stolen vehicle gets off because they didn't have a car in the first place? If they don't have a license either, they get a sunshine sticker to show to the next officer?

What. The. FUCK?

Also - If you somehow saw a stereotype that wasn't about Auckland drivers in general, Stop trying so hard to look into things.
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:18:59 am by `Kayne

Reply #13 Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:12:47 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Hah I posted the same thing to facebook with "what the fuck" last night lol. Great minds think alike.

Reply #14 Posted: June 17, 2015, 07:33:48 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Wow.

Government enforced Racism in NZ.

I shed a tear for all the progress we have lost in the last 50 years or so.

Reply #15 Posted: June 17, 2015, 07:46:46 am

This is classic. A++

Reply #16 Posted: June 17, 2015, 09:11:21 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
That Tiwa post was amazing.

My opinion on this situation:

I like the idea. It is similar to Portugal's stance on hard drugs. They've decriminalised narcotics and instead anyone who is caught with them is sent in for rehabilitation and assessment instead of being jailed. However, purely aiming the campaign at maori seems both unfair to others who would benefit and ignorant.

Reply #17 Posted: June 17, 2015, 10:01:02 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Denying Retardo the benefits of this policy goes against everything I stand for.

People fought and died in two World Wars to defend his rights to special treatment.

Reply #18 Posted: June 17, 2015, 05:07:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The people's champ.

Reply #19 Posted: June 17, 2015, 05:18:02 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
What i find awesome is that even on the police forms they cant spell license....

Reply #20 Posted: June 17, 2015, 08:07:45 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
well...

licences
liscence
liscene

all in one paragraph

Reply #21 Posted: June 18, 2015, 10:39:56 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

So the Maori King is fine with hosting a guy who beats up his girlfriend.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11520830

Singer Chris Brown has been offered royal hospitality by the spokesman for the Maori King - if he can get into New Zealand.

The Maori King, Tuheitia Paki, is currently ill. Mr Morgan said the King's son Whatumoana Paki would carry out hosting duties.

FYI, this is eldest son, Whatumoana Paki, who is also his own Grandfather. Not Korotangi Paki, who is Mario.

Reply #22 Posted: September 29, 2015, 03:15:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

idiots gonna idiot.

The guy attracts the usual dredge so I'm not surprised here.

Reply #23 Posted: September 29, 2015, 04:29:07 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

FYI, this is eldest son, Whatumoana Paki, who is also his own Grandfather

I've heard about west coast families, but wat

Reply #24 Posted: September 29, 2015, 04:37:33 pm

lol @ console hate