Topic: BST Concerns + Dodgy Products

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
Hey guys.

Was browsing through BST and everytime I found some things I liked, particularly things like mice and keyboards, I found myself a little bit afraid to make an offer.

I think there should be a rule stating you must list at least an approximate number of times that these peripherals have been used following or during a masturbation session.

I know it looks like I'm trolling but I'm actually really serious right now. And knowing the general populace here it could be worthwhile for the seller too if the count is considerably high.

Oh also I was wondering if you could clarify. Is there such a thing as hand aids?

Edit: I need to know because sometimes when I use the computer for a long time it makes my wrist sore and I hope BST will have some for sale.
Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:13:16 am by Oddball

Posted: July 28, 2014, 12:10:44 am
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Just to help the devs with this one, does their need to be a categorisation as to whether or not the hand that touched the peripheral was the fap hand or not? That is, if I'm a lefty, I'm going to load up redtube, and be able to browse away with my mouse hand, while I'm free willy with my off hand, whereas if I'm a righty there is a high likelihood that if I'm going for a stamina session, then I'm going to have to choose another video, and thus peripheral touching will occur.

This also raises - will we need to have any addition in respect to "fluids" on the peripheral. Again, referring to the stamina session, we all know that an extensive fap can create phenomenal build up pressure, and you sometimes give no shits about the direction when you're about to hit the end goal and so there's a possibility of contamination.

Just a few more intricate details for your requirement specification needing to be cleared up there.

Reply #1 Posted: July 28, 2014, 09:25:23 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
I'm going to have to get back to you on that one, for now there's a much more pressing concern.

I feel betrayed. Lied to. Cheated. By Getsome.

In my entire life I have faced no bigger lie. No on here get's some, and no one here can give some in any way or form. What is this shit.

But I can't just expect you guys to think of a whole new name, so I'm willing to let you call it 'Oddball'. Don't forget to reserve a new domain name www.oddball.co.nz

You have 24 hours before I call my lawyer.

Reply #2 Posted: July 29, 2014, 06:28:57 pm
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Chickens.

Reply #3 Posted: July 29, 2014, 11:53:42 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Chickity China the Chinese chicken,
Have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin',
Watchin' X-files with no lights on
We're dans la maison.

Reply #4 Posted: July 31, 2014, 04:23:25 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I hope the Smoking Man's in this one.
Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:36:30 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #5 Posted: July 31, 2014, 04:34:22 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Like Harrison Ford, I'm getting frantic,
Like Sting I'm tantric,
And like a Snickers, I'm guaranteed to satisfy

Reply #6 Posted: August 01, 2014, 12:06:57 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!