Topic: SUGGESTIONS THREAD: T&D Weapons \ FEATURES...

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
I have a dream.. a dream of Quantum coding voice recognition into the server so it autobans anyone who's voice sounds under 18.

Then I should be all good, Green claims that my voice doesn't sound like a 15 year old anyway.

Reply #25 Posted: October 24, 2014, 10:10:56 am
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline GreenJizzAndHam

• I Posted!
  • GreenJizzAndHam has no influence.
You sound like an adult, like a 30 year old

Reply #26 Posted: October 24, 2014, 06:02:18 pm

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
  • Bailey Ford has no influence.
The g3s as a selectable weapon (like the shotgun,rifle.etc)

Reply #27 Posted: November 01, 2014, 11:14:44 am
Your local fedora wearing srcub

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
Return of the pump shotgun

Reply #28 Posted: November 01, 2014, 02:42:37 pm

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!
  • pickle-bomb has no influence.

Reply #29 Posted: November 06, 2014, 11:32:43 am
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline DrNickel

• I Posted!
  • DrNickel has no influence.
Flare Gun for Detective - The same as the Traitor flare gun, or one that only burns Traitors bodies.
I think it would be useful so that the traitors cant be revived..?

Reply #30 Posted: November 17, 2014, 10:57:06 am

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
  • Bailey Ford has no influence.
Flare Gun for Detective - The same as the Traitor flare gun, or one that only burns Traitors bodies.
I think it would be useful so that the traitors cant be revived..?
when I saw this I thought dafuq what use would that be. Burning a Ts corpse would b kin of useful but zombies are usually destroyed quickly if there's lots of innos left could also stop ppl calling Ds to pointless bodies such as a Ts

Reply #31 Posted: November 17, 2014, 06:28:23 pm
Your local fedora wearing srcub

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!
two suggestions I have for T weapons are.

dubstep gun High damage but extremely loud, so its easy to track down the person with the gun.

Striper You flick money out of your hand at another player (if they are near you), after you have flicked the money at the player they will be striped of their primary weapon.

DNA hider or Something If you are a T you can plant any dna acquired from killing innos and place it on a dead body.
Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 04:15:54 pm by pickle-bomb

Reply #32 Posted: November 18, 2014, 08:14:28 am
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
I believe what you mean would be "stripper", because `Kayne wouldn't mind a primary weapon stealer and sexy dancer with similar golden locks of hair by his player model's side, I can take this position any day by the way :3

Reply #33 Posted: November 18, 2014, 03:30:56 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Kmaybz1

• I Posted!
  • Kmaybz1 has no influence.
DNA hider or Something If you are a T you can plant any dna acquired from killing innos and place it on a dead body.

Sounds very much like the "Decoy" T item we already have, It makes all DNA traces lead to that location until it is destroyed.

Reply #34 Posted: November 18, 2014, 05:38:48 pm
Fish don't swin

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!

Sounds very much like the "Decoy" T item we already have, It makes all DNA traces lead to that location until it is destroyed.

exactly. The decoy can be destroyed. And also this weapon would just give the impression this person rdmed and all suspicion will be taken away or avoided by the traitor. One weekness of the weapon though would be if the person I.d ing the body could check the player kills and see they dont have the corresponding kills to the dna.

Reply #35 Posted: November 18, 2014, 06:17:07 pm
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline Kmaybz1

• I Posted!

exactly. The decoy can be destroyed. And also this weapon would just give the impression this person rdmed and all suspicion will be taken away or avoided by the traitor. One weekness of the weapon though would be if the person I.d ing the body could check the player kills and see they dont have the corresponding kills to the dna.

But with this, the D's have no way have actually finding the T's.
So if every T bought one, they would never be caught unless someone calls them out, hence the Detective's DNA scanner becomes useless.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that in my opinion it seems to favor the T's too much. New weapons need to have some sort of "Balance"

But of course, the final decision is always Quantum's :P

Reply #36 Posted: November 18, 2014, 08:17:30 pm
Fish don't swin

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!

But with this, the D's have no way have actually finding the T's.
So if every T bought one, they would never be caught unless someone calls them out, hence the Detective's DNA scanner becomes useless.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that in my opinion it seems to favor the T's too much. New weapons need to have some sort of "Balance"

But of course, the final decision is always Quantum's :P

the idea needs abit of work  :-\

Reply #37 Posted: November 20, 2014, 10:49:49 am
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.
Is their anyway to make trip mine kills count as your own kills?

Reply #38 Posted: December 05, 2014, 01:34:01 am
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline DrNickel

• I Posted!
An attachment for t's, you can buy, Damage Upgrade (Upgrade the damage you do to other players, with weapons and crowbar.)

Reply #39 Posted: December 16, 2014, 08:38:10 pm

• I Posted!
I have 1 suggestion I don't know if this is used or not but
T weapon: Tomahawk, not a missile but an axe (you could call it an axe so it doesn't get confusing)
So this is a 1 shot insta kill melee weapon, though unlike the knife you have to throw it and it makes a low-loud noise on hit, if it misses you cannot pick it up again and detectives can dna scan it. Yeah I know pretty stupid right???

Reply #40 Posted: December 19, 2014, 01:14:36 am
-William Shakespeare

Offline DrNickel

• I Posted!
T weapon: Tomahawk, not a missile but an axe (you could call it an axe so it doesn't get confusing)
So this is a 1 shot insta kill melee weapon, though unlike the knife you have to throw it and it makes a low-loud noise on hit, if it misses you cannot pick it up again and detectives can dna scan it. Yeah I know pretty stupid right???

My opinion, it sounds good yes, But you can throw a knife cant you? If you cant it is a great idea, but if you can it would be the exact same, but different look and sound.
Good thinking.

Reply #41 Posted: December 19, 2014, 02:16:55 am

• I Posted!

My opinion, it sounds good yes, But you can throw a knife cant you? If you cant it is a great idea, but if you can it would be the exact same, but different look and sound.
Good thinking.

Ok, thanks for the feedback, I knew you could throw a knife but I reckon in my opinion an axe/tomahawk in someone's back would look cooler than a knife???

Reply #42 Posted: December 19, 2014, 02:37:12 am
-William Shakespeare

• I Posted!

Good thinking.

Ok, thanks for the feedback, I knew you could throw a knife but I reckon in my opinion an axe/tomahawk in someone's back would look cooler than a knife???
Sorry, that sounds so sarcastic, not meant to be  :) :) :)

Reply #43 Posted: December 19, 2014, 02:41:45 am
-William Shakespeare

• I Posted!
-Regualr AWP, gets 2 bullets, loud as fuck. Ok, will use the loud custom sound that the 1 hit wonder has
Wouldn't that confuse people if someone fires it?. Well I mean at first it would but then you'd have to check it regularly making that sound a much more of a pain to hear=innocents dying instead of detective protecting me

Reply #44 Posted: December 19, 2014, 02:45:35 am
-William Shakespeare

Offline DrNickel

• I Posted!
I know as a fact that I would always buy this if it were created or put into the server T shop.

Gloves - You buy them and then they are on for the rest of the round, they stop DNA Scanners from picking up DNA off any T weapon you held. But when yo kill someone it still leaves DNA, which is what the decoy is for.

Example. I place down a C4, Detective defuses it and uses DNA Scanner to pull get the DNA and find out who did it, It says NO DNA FOUND.
You have AWP, snipe someone, Throw away the gun, they try and get DNA, it fails.

Reply #45 Posted: December 19, 2014, 03:32:07 pm

Offline Flimp Flumpy

• I Posted!
  • Flimp Flumpy has no influence.
This post is dead, lets start it up again with some new weapon ideas!

D Weapons:

Tracker - Like a radar, but you shoot someone with it and one of those radar beacon things constantly follows them around on your screen for 20 seconds. Like a radar, but only for 1 person, and it doesn't scan, it follows them. Two uses.

Taser - When you tase people, they are temporarily paralised, but only for about 10 secs. 14 uses.

Quick Revive - I think detectives should also have a quick revive. You know. Single use.

T Weapons

Minigun - high damage HUGE basiclly, but only 100 bullets, and no ammo refills it

Silenced Deagle - The deagle is amazingly used, yet there are no types of it. We need a silenced one.

Flashbang - A flash grenade! A better smoke grenade!

Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 08:35:45 pm by Flimp Flumpy

Reply #46 Posted: February 28, 2015, 08:12:57 pm

Offline Kmaybz1

• I Posted!
Silenced Deagle - The deagle is amazingly used, yet there are no types of it. We need a silenced one.

Last time i tried doing that, my computer didn't agree with me...

Reply #47 Posted: March 01, 2015, 11:08:17 pm
Fish don't swin

Offline night_microwave

• I Posted!
  • night_microwave has no influence.
Silenced Deagle - The Deagle is amazingly used, yet there are no types of it. We need a silenced one.

Yes, but that was on Payday 2, not Gmod. But, I don't like the idea of a silenced Deagle, doesn't make much sense, and it could be very OP if people can aim.

Reply #48 Posted: March 01, 2015, 11:13:04 pm
KOS Quantum

Offline Flimp Flumpy

• I Posted!
  • Flimp Flumpy has no influence.
Silenced Deagle - The Deagle is amazingly used, yet there are no types of it. We need a silenced one.

Yes, but that was on Payday 2, not Gmod. But, I don't like the idea of a silenced Deagle, doesn't make much sense, and it could be very OP if people can aim.

What about the other ones?
Are they good?

Reply #49 Posted: March 07, 2015, 05:05:04 pm