Topic: A big thanks from vodafone

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
An email I received form Vodafone...

Hey Spacemonkey

We’re saying a big thanks to you for sticking with our mediocre service for all these years.

Here are some of the great deals we will give you.

Go in the draw to win the chance to watch a movie with the Vodafone Warriors!

A chance to win a VIP experience with the Royal New Zealand Ballet!

In the draw to win a double pass to Ed Sheeran's concert!

A chance to win movie vouchers every week for a month!

Thanks Vodafone, so you not actually giving me anything, just giving me a remote chance of winning something, and all the prizes are totally lame anyway.

Posted: May 22, 2015, 02:12:41 pm

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
I have never had a problem with Vodafone as an internet provider, I have had to call a few times only to upgrade my plan (other then the long wait time) its always been pleasant

Reply #1 Posted: May 22, 2015, 03:31:59 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Vodafone's service couldn't be more average.

They do only what they have to.

I have come to despise them even more after a couple of friends with iPhones telling me that they can't send emails from their phones while on Wifi, forcing you to use data.

Reply #2 Posted: May 22, 2015, 04:20:42 pm