Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Marketing teams who lose the plot.

Sigh.

Reply #375 Posted: April 11, 2013, 08:47:18 am

Codex

Cyclists that prefer the "i'm going to fucking blind you while driving a car so you can kill me" strobe light setting on their front light instead of normal constant

Reply #376 Posted: April 11, 2013, 09:49:03 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1523062
Marketing teams
Fixt.

Reply #377 Posted: April 11, 2013, 09:53:43 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Xenolightning;1523064
Fixt.

Fixed

Reply #378 Posted: April 11, 2013, 10:46:03 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1523069
Fixed
I'll fix you, if you're not careful.

Reply #379 Posted: April 11, 2013, 11:18:11 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
sounds like manly man talk right there :P ... think your up for it ? ;)

Reply #380 Posted: April 11, 2013, 11:19:43 am

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Going by avatars, I know where I'll be placing my money!

Quote from: camy205;1521229
You mean this bullshit?

Pretty much!

Reply #381 Posted: April 11, 2013, 11:23:17 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1523073
sounds like manly man talk right there :P ... think your up for it ? ;)

RAAAR, beer fridge, meat pie, loose women.

I'll see you on the battlefield ;-)

Reply #382 Posted: April 11, 2013, 03:22:19 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
<3 lolol

Reply #383 Posted: April 11, 2013, 03:26:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Reading an official (520 page) document with diagrams in it.
Diagrams are up sized raster images instead of crisp vectors. I feel like I'm suddenly ~60, I cannot read this.

Reply #384 Posted: June 13, 2013, 08:42:02 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
DJ's.....radio DJ's... I fucking hate them at the best of times, but I seriously loathe it when they play a "hilarious" youtube video, they're going "ok....ok so dave ghrol and nirvana are a bunch of women, and that dude from police academy is like...." and they've got the sound playing and it really doesn't work, know why? because it's a video....it has a moving pictures component which a radio station cant seem to grasp.

It's like taking a photo of a photo, or explaining a comic strip to someone.....it just doesn't work.

"oh it's hilarious I'll put it on our facebook page, give it a like while you're there"

which is also just a metric for them to gauge how many listeners they have.....

Reply #385 Posted: July 11, 2013, 08:38:28 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1528344
DJ's.....radio DJ's... I fucking hate them at the best of times, but I seriously loathe it when they play a "hilarious" youtube video, they're going "ok....ok so dave ghrol and nirvana are a bunch of women, and that dude from police academy is like...." and they've got the sound playing and it really doesn't work, know why? because it's a video....it has a moving pictures component which a radio station cant seem to grasp.

It's like taking a photo of a photo, or explaining a comic strip to someone.....it just doesn't work.

"oh it's hilarious I'll put it on our facebook page, give it a like while you're there"

which is also just a metric for them to gauge how many listeners they have.....

It's it like someone explaining what they heard on the radio using text?

Reply #386 Posted: July 11, 2013, 08:59:34 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1528346
It's it like that exactly.

Reply #387 Posted: July 11, 2013, 11:03:27 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
is it anything like someone on the radio trying to explain what they seen on tv ?

Reply #388 Posted: July 11, 2013, 11:05:27 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1528346

excellent example.

Reply #389 Posted: July 12, 2013, 08:08:40 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Parents 'parking' out the front of my kids school. Two cars where four should fit easily.
First purchase with my lotto win -Monster truck.

Reply #390 Posted: July 12, 2013, 03:42:59 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
^^ this

Reply #391 Posted: July 12, 2013, 07:48:12 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=pcfxq0ng.wbf.jpg
What grinds your gears?

Can't even believe I missed this shit.

I'd like to watch Hope that phone explodes in her fucking face.

Reply #392 Posted: July 12, 2013, 10:50:49 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Last night really fucking grinded my gears.
RANT ON.

I hosted a smallish a going away party at my place last night and I heard a loud banging at the door at about 10pm once the music started to get going, thinking it's my neighbours I open it expecting to be told to be quiet or something but instead I see 3 drunk 20-something men smelling of beer.
They try to casually walk in thinking they can join the party but their inability to speak a word of English (i'm in Georgia) gives them away.
I block the doorway and push them back and slam and lock the door in their face.
2 hours later as some people start to leave I see 5 drunk men enter my unlocked door, I yell at them to fuck off but they just walk past me and sit on a seat like they own the place.
I start going apeshit and am told by my Georgian guests that this isn't uncommon and could get ugly if I keep trying to get them out of the house, so I have to just stand there trying to keep my cool (which I don't, i'm fucking fuming) while these douche-bags (one of which has now removed his t-shirt) sit on my fucking chairs acting like they are tough men while the girls try and calmly persuade them to leave.
After maybe 20 min they slowly leave and start yelling the few english swears they know from outside and then finish off by throwing a brick through my window hitting my mate in the arm.

So someone calls the cops and they arrive with 2 cars and one of my neighbors comes out acting like a mental patient telling me i'm a bad person and telling the police that I had been having immoral parties or some shit every night for a week. Some other neighbor arrives to inform me and the police that, that bitch be crazy so they ignore her and come up stairs.
After another 15min or so I end up with 8 cops in my house who seem more interested in me than the shirtless brick throwing douche-bags. And after making me fill out pointless forms for like 45min they leave me with a final comment of "You should respect Georgian Law and Georgian Customs".
Because fuck me for having a small party and having a brick thrown through my window by fuck-tards.

TLDR- Throw a party gets crashed by drunk idiots who smash my window with a brick, am told by my neighbor and the police that i'm in the wrong.
Fuck you Georgia
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 11:19:09 pm by Bell

Reply #393 Posted: July 12, 2013, 11:16:02 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

We have 300 Samsung Galaxy S4's which can't be sold because they're unsealed so we are giving them out for free to some lucky people!

Want To Get One? Just "Share" this photo and "Like" our page.

YOU MUST LIKE THE PAGE Galaxy S4 TO PARTICIPATE !

Competition ends on the 23rd July 2013, Good luck. ~ Samsung!

(the more times you share, the more chances you have)

Another from Stupidbook, fuck some people talk some shit in the comments....

Reply #394 Posted: July 13, 2013, 09:32:28 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: Bell;1528446
Last night really fucking grinded my gears.
RANT ON.

Whoa.Drama.

Reply #395 Posted: July 13, 2013, 10:10:28 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Sounds like Bell has the meanest parties.

Reply #396 Posted: July 15, 2013, 05:01:01 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Māori

Not the people, customs, or whatever. That word: Māori, with the bullshit little symbol over the 'a'. After editing a whole bunch of NZP cards, I check the revisions and, like me, ASCII doesnt recognize the wannabe accent bullshit and everything using it comes up as "M?ori" or "T?wh?r?to?"

If whoever made this bollocks term wanted to precise, they should have used the International Phonetic Alphabet's version: ˈmaʊri

Reply #397 Posted: February 16, 2014, 01:32:38 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
People who bring Tuna to the office for lunch.

Reply #398 Posted: June 04, 2014, 12:27:47 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
^ Just hope they eat a lot of it and get mercury poisoning

On this note:
People that DDOS sweet innocent communities and saturate their international links.
A certain Korean inparticular.

Reply #399 Posted: June 04, 2014, 01:36:46 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol