Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
People that walk on the "right hand side", it's fucking annoying, stop it.

Reply #700 Posted: March 24, 2015, 09:39:16 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Pig for size comparison.

Good think you blanked out the ItemID, otherwise someone else might be able to order the same product!!
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 06:33:43 am by Sire NZ CH Spacemonkey

Reply #701 Posted: March 25, 2015, 06:32:11 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

I don't understand this.

Right hand side of what?

Reply #702 Posted: March 25, 2015, 06:33:24 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Fuck you, conformist. It's not the road, I'll walk where I like!

Reply #703 Posted: March 25, 2015, 10:07:23 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I don't understand this.

Right hand side of what?
Right hand side of the walking space, like not where you would drive if there was oncoming traffic

Fuck you, conformist. It's not the road, I'll walk where I like!
Fuck you, non-conformist.

I wonder what goes through peoples minds when they're having to weave through hundreds of people (in WLG city) just to walk up the road.

Imma start driving on the right hand side of the road because there's less cars infront of me
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:16:23 am by Xenolightning

Reply #704 Posted: March 25, 2015, 10:13:42 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
hmmkay. I never said not to go with the flow, man. Just take it easy, man.

ps. Modern people walk at half a meter a minute because fuck you cellphones and lazy cunts.
I'll weave my way through that shitpool in seconds because it's faster. No other reason. I've got places to go you meandering fuckwits.

Don't you dare try to pretend you don't play 'the lane game' (tm, me) on the motorway either. Don't be a hippo-crit, man.

Office Space - Traffic Jam Loop
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 11:36:56 am by Pyromanik

Reply #705 Posted: March 25, 2015, 11:34:31 am

I walk wherever the hell I want to. The right hand side of footpaths, the fast lane on the motorway, the East Australian Current, Mare Tranquillitatis. Nobody tells me where to walk.

Reply #706 Posted: March 25, 2015, 12:07:14 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Spacemonkey - "HEY, I'm walkin' here".

Reply #707 Posted: March 25, 2015, 12:54:37 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Spacemonkey - "HEY, I'm walkin' here".

dont get him mad bro he throws his shit literally.

Reply #708 Posted: March 25, 2015, 02:39:07 pm

Offline Meesham

• Game Server Admin
  • Meesham has no influence.
Credit card entry boxes that don't progress to the next box automatically once you've typed 4 digits, I'll be looking at the card and once I've typed all 16 digits in look up at the screen and only the first 4 are there.

Reply #709 Posted: March 26, 2015, 09:00:40 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Credit card entry boxes that don't progress to the next box automatically once you've typed 4 digits, I'll be looking at the card and once I've typed all 16 digits in look up at the screen and only the first 4 are there.
Another slightly related one that gets me, is sites that have one box for CC number, then have an inconsistent ordering with the card name field.

It should always be:
Name
#
Exp
CVV

Reply #710 Posted: March 26, 2015, 09:38:25 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
But seriously Northland has a lot of very poor, often poorly educated maori, and that's just a breeding ground for anger and violence.
I see Long John Silver aka John Key has travelled from Japan to Northland.

Thats a long way to go to secure his pieces of eight.

Maybe he has gone to rescue his parrot, Mark Osborne, from the clutches of the dread pirate Winston Peters?

Reply #711 Posted: March 26, 2015, 06:07:35 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

Another slightly related one that gets me, is sites that have one box for CC number, then have an inconsistent ordering with the card name field.

It should always be:
Name
#
Exp
CVV

Some times over here they have issue date too.
And depending on card type, there's another secret number you need to give (like cvv, but not).

And the arseholes differentiate between Visa and Visa Debit. If you put the wrong option in it can refuse you.
And then there's the motherfuckers the only check for same country issue numbers. My NZ card got refused as an invalid visa number. HERP DERP NO IT'S NOT.

Reply #712 Posted: March 27, 2015, 09:07:00 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/67531711/phillip-john-smith-denied-parole
Phillip John Smith allegedly skipped the country in November last year while he was on temporary release from Waikato's Spring Hill Corrections Facility.
He didnt 'allegedly' do it. He DID do it!

Reply #713 Posted: March 28, 2015, 12:40:33 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
They have to say that as he's yet to be convicted of it.

Reply #714 Posted: March 28, 2015, 09:27:25 am

This is stuff.co.nz, they say whatever the hell they like.

Reply #715 Posted: March 28, 2015, 05:07:20 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
And it's inaccurate usually!

Reply #716 Posted: March 29, 2015, 03:39:51 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Why is easter still a thing?
I dont know when Easter trading laws have ever worked

Reply #717 Posted: April 01, 2015, 09:20:05 pm

Why is easter still a thing?
I dont know when Easter trading laws have ever worked

Because who doesn't want a four day weekend?

Reply #718 Posted: April 01, 2015, 09:34:26 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

This is stuff.co.nz, they say whatever the hell they like.

And often they have trouble saying what they want because the people who right the storeys have no idea how to spell.

Also; 5 DAY WEEKEND! OH YEAAAHH!! (Duff man voice).

Reply #719 Posted: April 02, 2015, 09:59:51 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted

Ohhhh, stfu!    :-\

Reply #720 Posted: April 02, 2015, 07:29:46 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Ohhhh, stfu!    :-\

So I shouldn't mention I finished work lunchtime Tuesday and don't go back to the 13th then lol?

Reply #721 Posted: April 03, 2015, 11:39:41 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
No!

Reply #722 Posted: April 04, 2015, 03:07:03 am

Offline Tiwaking!

It is too cloudy in Invercargill to see the Blood Moon. This is the second time it has been too cloudy.

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to put a city here?!

Reply #723 Posted: April 05, 2015, 01:09:34 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Who the fuck burnt down the pirate ship in Hastings?!  >:( >:( >:( >:(
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11428150
A 20 metre timber pirate ship which was a centrepiece of Hastings' Splash Planet theme park for almost 50 years has been destroyed in an Easter Sunday arson.

The ship, built mainly by volunteers and an original attraction when the park was first established as Fantasyland in 1967, was ablaze when the first of three fire crews from Hastings and Napier arrived after the alarm was raised at 6.01am.

They need to walk the plank

Reply #724 Posted: April 05, 2015, 06:39:36 pm