Topic: Please update mvm_machine_attacks_ep10b to v3 to fix crash on linux

Offline llkiwi2006

• I Posted!
  • llkiwi2006 has no influence.
The game on linux crashes on downloading ep10b from your servers.
Downloading the latest version from http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/183363 results in "Your map differs from the server's".
V3 is documented to "Fixed ep10b crash on linux".
Please update. Thanks.

Posted: December 22, 2015, 03:41:57 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
All updated.

I have downloaded and updated all machine attacks maps, so we should be using all the latest episodes.

This was on my list to do tomorrow night, so its done now. does that mean I get tomorrow night off?

Reply #1 Posted: December 22, 2015, 11:12:41 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
No! get back to work slave, I expect these episodes to be nice and shiny by the time I get back.

Reply #2 Posted: December 23, 2015, 12:00:07 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
does that mean I get tomorrow night off?

No! It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Reply #3 Posted: December 23, 2015, 09:37:12 am

Offline llkiwi2006

• I Posted!
  • llkiwi2006 has no influence.
All updated.

Thanks for the quick response. :)

Reply #4 Posted: December 23, 2015, 11:50:41 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
All updated.

Thanks for the quick response. :)
I had him working double time :P

Reply #5 Posted: December 24, 2015, 01:16:40 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Gutty doesn't work.

Reply #6 Posted: December 24, 2015, 03:53:26 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
You just have to touch him in the right places...

Reply #7 Posted: December 24, 2015, 03:56:57 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
You just have to touch him in the right places...

And swallow what he gives you

Reply #8 Posted: December 24, 2015, 08:11:40 pm