Topic: My Ban :P

Offline csgopikachu25

• I Posted!
  • csgopikachu25 has no influence.
i was banned by Zion for 9 weeks and havent bothered to make a report for the pass 3 weeks coz i cbf
anywaysssss since exams are all over and said fuck you to riot games (league Of Legends) i decided to play on the getsome server again
but im still ban.

rip my dreams

Their was no reason on the ban but it was coz i put a bullet through zions head.
He Banned me for shits and giggles (i Think) and forgot to unban me.

I was not going on a mass rdm spree either just shot Zion >:D

If u guys do somehow agree that i deserve this harsh ban i will respect that decision

Posted: December 19, 2016, 11:58:07 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!

Reply #1 Posted: December 20, 2016, 10:33:52 am

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Unbanned.

By the looks of it, it was a joke ban. He used an old method (which no longer works) to try unban you, but he hasn't actually checked to make sure you weren't unbanned.

Sorry about that, and please don't take this the wrong way, but please be sure to say something about a ban as soon as possible. Waiting wont help if it's a ban you don't agree with.

Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 03:08:28 pm by Kayne

Reply #2 Posted: December 21, 2016, 03:04:43 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me