Topic: Rugby - This, That and Everything

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Sigh... FML

Reply #100 Posted: October 30, 2010, 11:32:35 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Ah well, good game though. At least it looked like everyone had fun!

Reply #101 Posted: October 30, 2010, 11:50:19 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Confirmed!
Donald is total shit.
See my previous Donald post.They keep giving him chances and he keeps on failing.

Reply #102 Posted: October 31, 2010, 01:40:47 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: kilabee;1326338
Confirmed!
Donald is total shit.
See my previous Donald post.They keep giving him chances and he keeps on failing.

Atleast henry will learn his lesson. A. Never take carter off  B. never bring donald on.

Also bringing on toeava early wasn't that great. But atleast toeava had the excuse of being out of rugby for a while, and playing out of position. Also beale is insanely fast.

Boggles the mind why toeava wasn't playing at 2nd five tho. Donald plus nonu was just asking for trouble, since nonu doesn't kick, and donald is donald.

I am starting to think henry has been hanging out with the pakistani cricketers.

Reply #103 Posted: October 31, 2010, 11:34:26 am

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
Donald needs to learn that smoking the bud is for after the game

not during it

Reply #104 Posted: October 31, 2010, 12:00:15 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Reply #105 Posted: October 31, 2010, 01:18:34 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
On the bright side if we were to drop a game this season it might as well be that one.

Reply #106 Posted: October 31, 2010, 01:29:15 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Jesus fucken wept - it wasn't all Donald's fault. Maybe take a look at the shit defence that went with it. Toeava (the biggest joke in an AB jersey since Colin Farrell) missed TWO tackles, not one. He was directly responsible for both the tries the Wallabies scored to win the game, yet Henry and co keep picking the useless bastard. And don't give me any bullshit about "he hadn't played for a while" - ffs, why was he picked if he wasn't up to it?

Frankly, i'm glad the Wallabies won and i hope it continues. There is something rotten in the Kingdom of Rugby and it will only be exorcised when the AB's lose the World Cup next year and Henry, Hansen, Smith, Tew and all the rest of those fuckers are taken out and shot. They have ruined the game here and we have felt their influence for FAR TOO LONG.

Reply #107 Posted: November 01, 2010, 06:26:16 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
I love All Black 'fans ' with the " I hope the opposition win " attitude. If your that bitter about the 'rotten' situation i'm surprised you watch at all. Please elaborate on how the game is ruined and why people should be shot?
 Last time I looked we have only lost one test this season,have the most winning coaching team in AB history,play the most exciting brand of union on the planet,had a wonderful ITM cup (fuck you waikato haha) and are hosting the RWC in NZ next year which looks well on track to be the best one yet.

Reply #108 Posted: November 01, 2010, 06:46:28 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
Quote from: TofuEater;1326645
Jesus fucken wept - it wasn't all Donald's fault. Maybe take a look at the shit defence that went with it. Toeava (the biggest joke in an AB jersey since Colin Farrell) missed TWO tackles, not one. He was directly responsible for both the tries the Wallabies scored to win the game, yet Henry and co keep picking the useless bastard. And don't give me any bullshit about "he hadn't played for a while" - ffs, why was he picked if he wasn't up to it?

Toeava missed one tackle (when he wasn't marking far enough across), the second one however was beale just beating him with his pace, which is what happens when you pick the ball straight to the autralian back 3. You talk about defense, but if it wasn't for donald's horrible tactical kicking (lets grubber kick from our 22), we wouldn't of played the last 10-20 min in our own 22.

Reply #109 Posted: November 01, 2010, 10:11:59 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
can anyone tell me why matt giteau is so highly rated. he is rat shit!

Reply #110 Posted: November 01, 2010, 10:19:13 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Tofu has some personal vendetta against Henry, he must of caned him at school ;)

Average game, Donald was not the reason we lost, the AB's played shit for the 1st 20 mins, then lost their way in the last 20.

Reply #111 Posted: November 01, 2010, 12:28:25 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Tofu.

Gives living in the past a bad name.

Reply #112 Posted: November 01, 2010, 02:58:11 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Quote from: frankytanky;1326691
can anyone tell me why matt giteau is so highly rated.

No.And further to that, long may they play him at 2nd five where Nonu can make him look as inadequate as he is.

Reply #113 Posted: November 01, 2010, 04:27:57 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Maybe Robbie is secretly doing it to make it easier for us......!

Reply #114 Posted: November 01, 2010, 05:14:50 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline TofuEater

Lap it up boys - i haven't seen anything yet that didn't remind me of why Henry LOST the last World Cup. In fact, he didn't just lose it, he had the worst result of ANY AB coach at a World Cup. Even John "is that a carrot up my arse" Hart did better.

Henry, by his own admission, picked his strongest side. They were playing for a world record number of victories and they CHOKED. Just like they did in 07. The same old demons came back to haunt them - a shocking lineout, a lack of commitment to defence, an inability to close out a game that they were well in control of.

And then there's the arrogance of the coaching staff - the untouchables, the "judge me by the world cup" brigade who refuse to believe that there's anything wrong. In Canute like fashion they are trying to play fluffy-bunny rugby of the "we'll score more tries than the opposition" style. It's NEVER worked in a World Cup before and it won't next year.

Reply #115 Posted: November 01, 2010, 08:30:55 pm
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline TofuEater

Quote from: kilabee;1326646
I love All Black 'fans ' with the " I hope the opposition win " attitude. If your that bitter about the 'rotten' situation i'm surprised you watch at all.
Actually, while Henry's in charge i'm not! It was only once i found out they'd lost that i watched the replay, and it was most satisfying.

Reply #116 Posted: November 01, 2010, 08:32:41 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Double post of bitterness.
Its the team that counts mate.Coaches come and go and I don't like every decision that they make but I will always support the All Black team.
I would never bag my team just because I don't like some thing that the coach or the administration chooses to do.Don't call yourself an All black fan if you take any joy from seeing Aussie or anybody beat them.

Reply #117 Posted: November 01, 2010, 09:47:12 pm

Offline TofuEater

They aren't a "team" anymore - they are a brand. Unfortunately as a "fan" i don't expect you to be able to figure out the difference. Keep buying into the hype, the brand's the only thing that matters now and as long as they have enough people like you who are "loyal to the bitter end" then there'll be no reason to change.

Reply #118 Posted: November 01, 2010, 11:08:34 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1327221
They aren't a "team" anymore - they are a brand. Unfortunately as a "fan" i don't expect you to be able to figure out the difference. Keep buying into the hype, the brand's the only thing that matters now and as long as they have enough people like you who are "loyal to the bitter end" then there'll be no reason to change.

Why do you care who coaches them then?

Reply #119 Posted: November 02, 2010, 06:36:50 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
Just out of interest,in Tofu's new kingdom of rugby after we lose the world cup to the aussies and the coaching staff and the NZRFU are lined up and shot,then what? How would you stop the "rot"?

Reply #120 Posted: November 02, 2010, 06:57:17 am

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
i didnt notice any whining when the AB's were winning

but what would we know, we are just 'fans'

Reply #121 Posted: November 02, 2010, 10:54:52 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
Quote from: Thetruereddevil;1327358

To be fair, look on the last page of this thread, and you will see everyone complaining about donald. It was a disaster waiting to happen.

Reply #122 Posted: November 02, 2010, 11:00:13 am

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
Quote from: toofast;1327361
Quote from: Thetruereddevil;1327358

To be fair, look on the last page of this thread, and you will see everyone complaining about donald. It was a disaster waiting to happen.

I meant by Tofu, not the rest of us:)

Reply #123 Posted: November 02, 2010, 12:51:09 pm

Offline Growler

Of course when we lose 1 game Tofu will song and dance, you can go through the last 3 years of his posts about rugby, and pretty much all of them are based on hatred for Henry.

He wants them to lose as he doesn't like Henry, as I said, he must of caned him at school.

The truth is Tofu wants them to fail so he can feel better about himself and think hes right, but at the end of the day he is just a stuck up prick that has a chip on his shoulder about the coaches so pretty much won't support the team.

Even if Tofu was the coach and we lost all the games, I'd still support them instead of jumping ship or wishing they would lose.

How does the Aussie Gold jersey fit you Tofu?

Reply #124 Posted: November 02, 2010, 12:59:26 pm
Think of me like Yoda,