Topic: Post your rides!

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: frankytanky;1521313
I walked away bruised and sore but that is it. I am counting my lucky stars! The bike is OK considering, just fairing damage etc it is pretty much fixed by now I am guessing. It was running really strong after the rebuild, I had qualified 4th (0.6 off pole) then the drought broke and it hammered down and I ate shit.
What sort of Helmet and leathers are you after, give me an idea of what you are after and I will see what I can come up with. I am sponsored by Shoei and Teknic so I might be able to get the supplier to cut a deal. I am away tomorrow morning to Taupo for the final round so won't be able to check till probably Tuesday when I get back to work.

How did the racing in taupo go dude?

Keen to get some pricing off ya.

Insurance paid out.

I have 1k to spend and need a new lid and leathers.  And if I can squeeze it new boots otherwise those can wait.

Reply #550 Posted: March 25, 2013, 11:41:42 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Quote from: Xsannz;1521332
go xr1100  then.. my new r1 arrives next week...

and some leathers.. all in pretty black if i can...

got about 1200 - 1600 to spend..

otherwise ill get me a hjc r-pha10 and some rst leathers....

PM sent.

Reply #551 Posted: March 26, 2013, 01:27:48 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
My latest toy..

1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS
RB20DET engine and gearbox swap
Luxury Sports LSRB2025 Turbo @ 12psi with 38mm external gate
Tein Adjusties + camber arms front/rear + toe arms rear
No interior because racecar
and many more goodies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7839[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7840[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7841[/ATTACH]

Reply #552 Posted: April 02, 2013, 10:06:40 pm
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline playerB

• Devoted Member
  • playerB has no influence.
done a frw new things to it since this

New heel guards
Pilion seat cowel
New exhaust
Adjustable Levers
Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:49:40 pm by playerB

Reply #553 Posted: April 04, 2013, 12:38:55 pm
sila.

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
^ you put Honda labels all over your Hyosung ?

Reply #554 Posted: April 04, 2013, 01:02:32 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spigalau;1522531
^ you put Honda labels all over your Hyosung ?

nah it's a legit honda, you can tell cause the frame isn't cracking....

B i just realised too you must have got the tank done too, looks lovely.

Reply #555 Posted: April 04, 2013, 03:17:31 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: playerB;1522528
done a frw new things to it since this

New heel guards
Pilion seat cowel
New exhaust
Adjustable Levers

nice clean example..  roflol yep bounty them hyosung crack like eggs especially on the shitty rear motor mounts or on the headstock.

i was at a have a go day at ruapuna and watched a guy who had done a few spirited wheeleies on his gt650  mid corner have the sttering head seperate from the bike and go the opposite way to him...

Reply #556 Posted: April 04, 2013, 06:12:43 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
got some new parts today.

fitted a evotech tail tidy to the R1, and got a GYTR Comfort Gel Seat...

got them all fitted, along with some toher shit that arrived the other day.

Led sequential tailight with integrated indicators (smoke)

black GYTR Screen for the bike, and fitted a evotech rad gaurd ...

will get photos up once camera has charged

the tailight is the same as this link.

Reply #557 Posted: April 04, 2013, 06:17:58 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Just picked up this GTI6.

Driving it back from Wellington was the most fun I've had behind the wheel since my beloved R34.

Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 09:32:42 am by BerG

Reply #558 Posted: April 12, 2013, 09:05:42 am

Codex

use iforce

imageshack and photoshit are blocked at my work T___T

Reply #559 Posted: April 12, 2013, 09:12:01 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Reply #560 Posted: April 14, 2013, 10:49:28 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Flush mount indicators, lose pillion foot pegs, seat cowl STAT!

engine sounding sex though.

Reply #561 Posted: April 14, 2013, 11:04:00 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1523306
Flush mount indicators, lose pillion foot pegs, seat cowl STAT!

engine sounding sex though.

Flush mounts are on order....

Pillion pegs  i have a spare original set i am modifying as they are part of a support torsion bracket under the tail section, so having the spare set i had modified to be bracket no pegs.

also deciding on keeping rear brake reservoir mount, or go to the Tygon pipe / cap reservoir like this. \/ \/

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo135/Atlvwvortex/IMAG0474.jpg
Post your rides!

and i am looking for a good seat cowl to match..  the factory bastards are 600nzd through Yamaha NZ.. so looking to source a Chinese copy or order from overseas Yamaha and pay less.

ALSO

Rejigged Whole Garage and built a custom pc for all my tuning and ecu software onto my workbench with wireless net connection, and a car stereo with 4 speakers so i can hide in my man cave for longer...

as seen in this video.

Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:21:11 pm by Xsannz

Reply #562 Posted: April 14, 2013, 12:17:07 pm

Offline monpepe

• Devoted Member
  • monpepe has no influence.
Quote from: BerG;1523145
Just picked up this GTI6.

Driving it back from Wellington was the most fun I've had behind the wheel since my beloved R34.

I used to have one of those many years ago.

Was really fun to drive.

Reply #563 Posted: April 14, 2013, 01:15:21 pm

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
Pick up a new bike a few weeks ago. Yamaha SRV250.

Nothing special. Just something to learn on. Wanted something different (something that wasn't a GN250).

Reply #564 Posted: April 16, 2013, 09:46:53 am
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Cool, kind of a retro look.

Reply #565 Posted: April 16, 2013, 04:50:32 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=4uz2dusl.l1u.jpg
Post your rides!

Reply #566 Posted: April 28, 2013, 07:56:53 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Quote from: Xsannz;1524270
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=4uz2dusl.l1u.jpg
Post your rides!

*Drools*

Reply #567 Posted: April 28, 2013, 09:37:40 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Ares Helix

• Just settled in
  • Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...
So i MAY have got something new...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7969[/ATTACH]

Reply #568 Posted: September 10, 2013, 06:03:45 pm
Need some music to play to?
Click here!

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Fuuuucking drools.

Biggest mistake I ever made, selling my R34 GTT :(

Reply #569 Posted: September 10, 2013, 06:31:14 pm

Offline Ares Helix

• Just settled in
  • Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...
I'm lucky - I've all but sold the blue one to my flatmate...
Though if you make me an offer Berg-san...
(present for you in my tuning diary thread...)

Reply #570 Posted: September 10, 2013, 06:36:59 pm
Click here!

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Dont temp me!

Saving my money for an aeroplane.

Although...

Reply #571 Posted: September 10, 2013, 06:53:54 pm

Offline Ares Helix

• Just settled in
If you want to come for a run in either hit me up mate :)

Reply #572 Posted: September 10, 2013, 07:03:54 pm
Click here!

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Typical.

Reply #573 Posted: June 17, 2015, 08:32:38 pm

Offline ldssmith

• Addicted
  • ldssmith has no influence.
My old 99 ford courier towing my mates rb25det c33 laurel to taupo race track for a drifting open day, sold it because I have a work ute now so didn't ever use it. And now my work ute, 2009 toyota hilux that I use to tow around my drill and use during weekends etc

Reply #574 Posted: June 17, 2015, 10:17:23 pm
L D S S M I T H