Poll

Would you vote for or against Louisa Wall\'s (Labour Party)  Marriage Equality Bill?

For
34 (82.9%)
Against
3 (7.3%)
Abstain
4 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: August 28, 2013, 11:06:08 pm

Topic: Is this the simplest political decision so far this year?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I don't think Civil Union's can adopt.

True?

Reply #100 Posted: February 27, 2013, 05:11:43 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519283
I don't think Civil Union's can adopt.

True?

yes, though 1 person in the union can adopt, the other person cannot see the kid in hospital, sign as a parent etc

there's also some stuff about wills and contract law etc iirc

I'm sick of not knowing, I'll just fucking google it.

Reply #101 Posted: February 27, 2013, 06:13:20 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #102 Posted: February 27, 2013, 06:16:02 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1519294
There ya go.

http://www.marriageequality.co.nz/why-marriage.html

Gay, lesbian, bisexual and trans couples want to get married

What is a bisexual couple?

Reply #103 Posted: February 27, 2013, 09:03:46 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1519322
What is a bisexual couple?

It's when they go to clubs more kinkier than the ones you go to.

Reply #104 Posted: February 27, 2013, 10:31:24 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'm lol'ing at the term 'pan-sexual'.

Stop being special - you just want to fuck everyone, there's no need to put a title on that.

Reply #105 Posted: February 28, 2013, 09:06:40 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519360
I'm lol'ing at the term 'pan-sexual'.

Stop being special - you just want to fuck everyone, there's no need to put a title on that.

Not quite - its more a state where a persons gender doesn't have any bearing on your physical attraction to them

Reply #106 Posted: February 28, 2013, 09:31:36 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1519362
Not quite - its more a state where a persons gender doesn't have any bearing on your physical attraction to them

That's not a thing. That's just being open minded and not allowing discrimination to depict your mate.

I'm a pan-microwave lover because I don't let the colour of the microwave depict what model I choose.

No, I just like microwaves.

Reply #107 Posted: February 28, 2013, 10:00:16 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519365
I'm a pan-microwave lover because I don't let the colour of the microwave depict what model I choose.

No, I just like microwaves.

That's right, pan-sexual is someone who loves all cookware, not just microwaves.

Reply #108 Posted: February 28, 2013, 10:09:23 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Microwaves are not cookware.

They are infused with gypsy magic and perform miracles that science cannot duplicate.

Reply #109 Posted: February 28, 2013, 10:11:47 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I love my microwave, I would die without it (literally, would starve)
We have a special bond

wait.. does that make me?
dammit.

Reply #110 Posted: February 28, 2013, 10:14:45 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1519370
I love my microwave, I would die without it (literally, would starve)
We have a special bond

wait.. does that make me?
dammit.

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO MARRY THEIR MICROWAVE!

Reply #111 Posted: February 28, 2013, 10:16:27 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1519368
Microwaves are not cookware.

They are infused with gypsy magic and perform miracles that science cannot duplicate.

MICROWAVES ARE COOKWARE TOO!

You cannot discriminate based on your bias against gypsy Magic

Equal Rights for Cookware - regardless of Magic status or Kitchen location

Reply #112 Posted: February 28, 2013, 10:45:42 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I like where this thread has gone.

I approve.

Reply #113 Posted: February 28, 2013, 10:50:53 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1519375
I like where this thread has gone.

I approve.

I approve of this approval

Reply #114 Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:20:29 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
If we start allow people to marry their cookware, where will it end? Next people will want to marry their garden tools and then there will be a call to allow people to marry their white goods.

Let us not forget that the User Manual states that it is a sin for such marriages to occur.

Reply #115 Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:29:01 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Some people are just confused and go through a phase where they like sticking their dicks in microwaves.

Reply #116 Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:34:24 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1519380
Some people are just confused and go through a phase where they like sticking their dicks in microwaves.

not sure if the Pun there was intentional or not

but Genius

Reply #117 Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:47:09 am

There's a Pun?

Now I feel stupid because I can't see it.

Reply #118 Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:53:22 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1519383
There's a Pun?

Tell-tale sign that you're a fry-pan-sexual-microwave.

Reply #119 Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:54:42 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1519383
There's a Pun?

Phase and Microwaves

There some science in there (that Microwave emitters sometime use Phase Shifters) but that makes the pun less witty.

Reply #120 Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:56:42 am

Now I don't feel stupid. That was just lame.

Reply #121 Posted: February 28, 2013, 12:00:39 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1519387
Now I don't feel stupid. That was just lame.

Well we can't all be Astral Primates

Reply #122 Posted: February 28, 2013, 12:06:28 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Technically the waves in the microwaves are fucking you. very quickly.

Reply #123 Posted: February 28, 2013, 12:07:11 pm

They sure know how to excite my molecules.

Reply #124 Posted: February 28, 2013, 12:13:13 pm