Other
3 (7.9%)
NOBODY
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Topic: ELECTION 2014

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Is anyone suspicious of the fact early voting without approval was opened up this year - do you think JK knew that there was something coming out that could sway most nzers?

They did it because last election had the lowest voting turnout ever.

The more they can get people to vote, the better.

Dotcom voted early and encouraged people to do so as well - do you think he knew that email he had was a fake, so was getting people to vote early before anyone realised he actually had no evidence to back up his story that JK knew about him.
Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:14:11 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #50 Posted: September 17, 2014, 02:10:29 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
This election is special.

There has never been a PM where he/she has straight faced lied to the people, shown to be lying via irrefutable proof and continued to lie. The PM has fucked up so royally that it has physically angered the public.

Also, Colin Craig is a creep.

There have been lots of allegations that he has lied, but actually little evidence to back that up.

Reply #51 Posted: September 17, 2014, 02:11:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

There has never been a PM where he/she has straight faced lied to the people, shown to be lying via irrefutable proof and continued to lie. The PM has fucked up so royally that it has physically angered the public.

Also, Colin Craig is a creep.

There have been lots of allegations that he has lied, but actually little evidence to back that up.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11326387

Reply #52 Posted: September 17, 2014, 03:04:58 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Is anyone suspicious of the fact early voting without approval was opened up this year - do you think JK knew that there was something coming out that could sway most nzers?

They did it because last year had the lowest voting turnout ever.

The more they can get people to vote, the better.

Dotcom voted early and encouraged people to do so as well - do you think he knew that email he had was a fake, so was getting people to vote early before anyone realised he actually had no evidence to back up his story that JK knew about him.

I did think about that - i had wondered why take such a big risk i would love to know how many have already voted prior to the reveal etc and who is currently in the lead

Reply #53 Posted: September 17, 2014, 03:12:39 pm

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11326387

Yes, I read that. What is your point?

John Key has claimed that there is no mass surveillance. He have never made any claims that there is no information about New Zealanders in intelligence databases.
Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:23:36 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #54 Posted: September 17, 2014, 03:16:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
My point is John Key is buckling after vehemently denying content filtering.

Reply #55 Posted: September 17, 2014, 03:18:47 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

But this is usually when he shines - he gets into a pinch and boom out comes the fix it apron. Ill admit hes damn good when hes in a tight situation

Reply #56 Posted: September 17, 2014, 03:36:32 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

The administrative side of the elections is handled by the Electoral Commission. I e-mailed them to ask about changes to advance voting and they said these changes date back to decisions made in 2010.

But this is usually when he shines - he gets into a pinch and boom out comes the fix it apron. Ill admit hes damn good when hes in a tight situation

Damn! We're in a tight spot!

Reply #57 Posted: September 17, 2014, 03:52:44 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

hahaha thank you tandoori and  O Brother Where Art Thou is one of my faves!!!

Reply #58 Posted: September 17, 2014, 03:59:00 pm

Great movie, but any movie with Gorgeous Clooney is great. His manly handsomeness just leaks off the screen.
Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:09:08 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #59 Posted: September 17, 2014, 04:07:35 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Great movie, but any movie with Gorgeous Clooney is great. His manly handsomeness just leaks off the screen.
nah bro hell no fuck no
John Turturro is the man

Reply #60 Posted: September 17, 2014, 04:10:58 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Just saw 5 minutes of John Key vs Some Squinty eyed fred flintstone, Guessing Labour?, on on3 news

I'm almost on the side of John Key with just how they were talking to him. He said general statements that provided the infomation they needed for their answers and they're getting angry because he doesn't sound like he's saying everything. On top of that they said at the start "we don't have as much time as normal so we must be quick".

I can understand why he wouldn't want to just say anything that came to mind as everything he says will probably be used against him later on, regardless of his intent on the words. On top of that, Are we not supposed to expect some secrets with the government? Am I stupid for being fine with that?

The guy said that John Key IS spying on NZ because "what if the american government intruded on the google mail servers and looked at your gmail account, This guy (flicking a thumb at John Key) could be checking your emails!"

Jesus christ I don't fucking understand politics.

Reply #61 Posted: September 17, 2014, 07:14:03 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
It seems like at the moment the media coverage is less about politics and mostly about everyone calling each other names. I'd much rather hear about policies and economic plans. Can't stand to watch election coverage at the moment.

Reply #62 Posted: September 17, 2014, 07:31:15 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Well colour me embarrassed
Am waiting for yet another uninteresting election. There probably wont be an interesting election until 2017.
Who would have thought a fat German, an American Traitor, and Hone Harawira would change the way politics would be promoted forever in New Zealand

Reply #63 Posted: September 17, 2014, 09:44:27 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Wait, what has Hone been up to? Haven't heard much outrageous stuff this electorial campaign time... mostly been lies and slander between grown up high schoolers.

Reply #64 Posted: September 18, 2014, 06:29:23 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Wait, what has Hone been up to? Haven't heard much outrageous stuff this electorial campaign time... mostly been lies and slander between grown up high schoolers.

He must of realised he's not actually in control of his party anymore.

I hope he got a nice cheque from dotcom to make it worth it.

Reply #65 Posted: September 18, 2014, 07:50:58 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
It seems like at the moment the media coverage is less about politics and mostly about everyone calling each other names. I'd much rather hear about policies and economic plans. Can't stand to watch election coverage at the moment.

But that is what NZ politics has devolved to....

Reply #66 Posted: September 18, 2014, 09:04:25 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
*western* politics.
Shit is rife everywhere there's a country filled with honkies.

Reply #67 Posted: September 18, 2014, 09:10:26 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

local voting place across the street is pumping today, seems everyone is rushing to vote.

Reply #68 Posted: September 18, 2014, 12:46:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

So vote online they said. Just vote then scan it and upload it they said.
WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO ON THE NZERNETS TO FIND THIS SHIT!?

Uh oh. Fuckers better not stiff me out of voting.

Fuck'n knew I'd seen it before.

Search using elections.org.nz - get a million pages telling you all the ins and outs of walking to voting booths in your electorate, and other inane shit, NO ACTUAL ACTION BUTTONS.

Search using google: Instant "Click here to vote now in 2014 General Election."

Motherfuckers.
Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 10:45:43 am by Pyromanik

Reply #69 Posted: September 19, 2014, 10:43:37 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I had a bitch fit the other week.

The elections website is a fucking cluster-fuck of uselessness.

Reply #70 Posted: September 19, 2014, 11:01:56 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
We all need to vote NZ First.
Can you imagine Winston as our Prime minster

What do you have against John Key?

Key discusses welfare reforms
Only a Communist would not love this guy

Reply #71 Posted: September 19, 2014, 06:56:52 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

I did dun vote.

Reply #72 Posted: September 20, 2014, 07:36:53 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Voted.

Kind of ashamed at my money grabbing vote, so I gave greens my MMP to make my soul feel a bit better.

Reply #73 Posted: September 20, 2014, 01:42:04 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I voted for the legalise weed party as they seem to be the only party that is honest about what they're going to do.

Reply #74 Posted: September 20, 2014, 06:08:47 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me