Topic: Orion space capsule scheduled to launch tonight.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

NASA's next space capsule which will eventually be used to take humans into deep space.

http://www.space.com/27916-nasa-orion-capsule-launch-ready.html

http://www.nasa.gov/

Posted: December 04, 2014, 02:07:34 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
its 1am friday morning nz time

Reply #1 Posted: December 04, 2014, 07:39:13 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Oo so pretty much tonight? Guess I won't be going to bed early then

Reply #2 Posted: December 04, 2014, 07:51:42 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
5 minutes till launch

Reply #3 Posted: December 05, 2014, 12:44:47 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
It looks like the launch will be at 4am now. I am not staying up for that long

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orion?src=hash
NYCAviation ‏@NYCAviation  3 mins
3 minutes ago
Hold time for EFT-1 launch has been extended due to a boat. Launch window is 2 hours and 40 minutes long. #Orion

Reply #4 Posted: December 05, 2014, 01:04:13 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
and now the wind :S

sleep is looking more and more better

Reply #5 Posted: December 05, 2014, 01:16:49 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
The launch was delayed because of issues with Valve.

Reply #6 Posted: December 05, 2014, 05:07:46 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
The launch was delayed because of issues with Valve.

GAAAAAAAAAAAABEN!

Reply #7 Posted: December 05, 2014, 06:56:16 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
new launch window is 1am today (saturday)

currently 40 minutes away

Reply #8 Posted: December 06, 2014, 12:19:04 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
They had the perfect time to do it, not long after 1am (yesterday, i'm not talking about the new launch)

But some boat got into the safety zone so they had to sort it out. Then they had to wait for wind to be the correct conditions.

I waited up until 2am for nothing.

Reply #9 Posted: December 06, 2014, 12:27:04 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
new launch window is 1am today (saturday)

currently 40 minutes away
Its too late. Imma going to bed.

I will see the aftermath tomorrow

Reply #10 Posted: December 06, 2014, 12:33:41 am

Reply #11 Posted: December 06, 2014, 01:22:43 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
lol, immediately thought KERBALS! at 1:51

Reply #12 Posted: December 06, 2014, 02:03:58 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
DW if you missed the live stream.

It blacked out just before the launch.

Reply #13 Posted: December 06, 2014, 04:49:49 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

DW if you missed the live stream.

It blacked out just before the launch.
Yeah I read that in the YouTube comments. Most if not all of the people who stayed up to watch the launched missed out on almost everything.

It was cool to watch the YouTube videos. Hopefully some dumb fucks wont go and make the team that made this happen cry because they disagree with their shirts.

Reply #14 Posted: December 06, 2014, 05:49:37 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Reply #15 Posted: January 31, 2016, 11:01:55 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
China just wanted to prove they have the biggest Wang on the moon.

Reply #16 Posted: February 01, 2016, 12:19:53 am

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
NASA have now set up some UHD (4K cameras) at the Cape Canaveral launch site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZYa9ZKZeDk

Reply #17 Posted: February 04, 2016, 09:18:45 pm