Topic: With the massive resurgence in CS:GO - Servers?

Offline skytech

• Devoted Member
  • skytech has no influence.
Is GetSome considering or would consider adding some servers for CS:GO?

Once upon a time there was a pretty hefty userbase here and playerbase on the servers. CS has certainly skyrocketted back into the top of competitive and everyone's basically come back. Thousands play on ESEA every day in Aus/NZ, thousands more on CG and GP has just run a successful tournament too.

12mil concurrent is nothing to laugh about. Higher than there's ever been... A 128 mod server would be amazing - like WC3TFT or something? Would give people who aren't looking to play competitive somewhere to chill and the old deluxe servers that had this used to be sick.

Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 04:54:21 pm by skytech

Posted: April 17, 2015, 04:52:04 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
something is in the pipelines, please hold caller..

Reply #1 Posted: April 17, 2015, 05:44:56 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
That's Gutty speak for "Sure, I'll get right onto that"
Aye Gutty?

GFEP3.getsome.co.nz has some capacity
Zombie.getsome.co.nz has heaps of capacity

Reply #2 Posted: April 20, 2015, 02:45:29 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Holy shit - Skytech.

Still l33t?

Reply #3 Posted: April 20, 2015, 03:11:26 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
We had some before skytech, but they generally sit empty.

Tell us some modes/configs you see being useful and gutty can run it from there.

Reply #4 Posted: April 20, 2015, 05:09:44 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
"Hold on, while I add it to my list!"

maybe zombie can take a couple of cs go  :D!

Reply #5 Posted: April 20, 2015, 05:56:34 pm

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
  • Jamamio has no influence.
I haven't been back playing CSGO for long, but it seems the dedicated servers have killed off any sort of community aspect that you used to get in source. I'd love nothing more than to go back to the good old days and be playing on some community servers.

Also....where'd all my rep go :P Just because i've been absent for a few years.  hahaha

Reply #6 Posted: June 29, 2015, 08:49:51 pm

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
  • QUPHOZ has no influence.
keen on some servers :) even a normal one with 128tick

Reply #7 Posted: June 29, 2015, 09:42:14 pm
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
the csgo server is now back to a pug server, because it wasn't being utilized enough.

Reply #8 Posted: June 30, 2015, 12:05:36 am

Offline skytech

• Devoted Member
Holy shit - Skytech.

Still l33t?
Always m8

Whats the IP address for pug servers? I'd like to use em and can't seem to find them on the server list. Alternatively the WC3 servers on a decent rig would probably do wonder for popularity. The community dedicated stuff kinda ruined anything but mods / pug / scrim servers.

I actually forgot what this place was called, have been looking for my post but CND and shit are a dead end lol.
Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:32:44 pm by skytech

Reply #9 Posted: July 07, 2015, 04:26:04 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
have been looking for my post but CND and shit are a dead end lol.

This post?

I'm new to these forums, I play under the alias skytech.

Some of you may have seen me before on the wc3ft server, some might not.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

/wave

Reply #10 Posted: July 08, 2015, 11:50:52 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline skytech

• Devoted Member
have been looking for my post but CND and shit are a dead end lol.

This post?

I'm new to these forums, I play under the alias skytech.

Some of you may have seen me before on the wc3ft server, some might not.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

/wave
This just makes me sad I've been playing this god damn game for 10 years or more.

Reply #11 Posted: July 13, 2015, 06:34:25 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I haven't been back playing CSGO for long, but it seems the dedicated servers have killed off any sort of community aspect that you used to get in source. I'd love nothing more than to go back to the good old days and be playing on some community servers.

Also....where'd all my rep go :P Just because i've been absent for a few years.  hahaha
The Steam ranking and scoring system makes people take CS:GO very seriously. Its ridiculous. I'd be vote kicked before I got to 0 kills 20 deaths

Reply #12 Posted: September 06, 2015, 09:38:26 pm
I am now banned from GetSome