Topic: SUCKMEBIG UNBAN APPLICATION

Offline SuckMeBig

• I Posted!
  • SuckMeBig has no influence.
I WAS BANNED FOR RDMING ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHEN WE WERE JUST JOKING AROUND, YET THE ADMINS CAN DO THIS WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE, PLEASE UNBAN SUCKMEBIG, SPREAD TO ALL PEOPLE YOU KNOW #SUCKMEBIG4UNBAN

Posted: June 30, 2014, 07:27:56 pm
#SUCKEMBIG4UNBAN

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I'll admit I laughed at the hashtag

Reply #1 Posted: June 30, 2014, 07:30:04 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline SuckMeBig

• I Posted!
  • SuckMeBig has no influence.
unban pls
Spoiler :
#SUCKMEBIG4UNBAN

Reply #2 Posted: June 30, 2014, 08:19:29 pm
#SUCKEMBIG4UNBAN

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
k hold up

Reply #3 Posted: June 30, 2014, 08:33:00 pm

Offline MysteryTVJacker

• I Posted!
  • MysteryTVJacker has no influence.
#SUCKMEBIG4UNBAN
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:38:13 pm by MysteryTVJacker

Reply #4 Posted: June 30, 2014, 08:33:27 pm

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
You were banned for blatant mass RDM.

[22:09:09] Banned SuckMeBig for 4320 minute(s) (Mass RDM)

This was only a 4 day ban that was applied. However after you were banned you decided to make an admin application. We can presume that you made that application in the hopes of redeeming yourself and bypassing your ban, that application was of course denied.

I would have been happy to shorten your ban or possible remove it. But you decided to constantly message others about your ban to the point were it started getting on our nerves. You also decided to abuse other players after you were banned on Steam.

So your ban was extended because of this and after we reviewed the logs of your behaviour that day.

You were gagged repeatedly that day and flamed at players over chat constantly. You also used admin chat unnecessarily.

[20:52:24] SuckMeBig to admins: can you check the connected players IP addresses?
[20:52:36] SuckMeBig to admins: if you can do that to match up with flying
[20:54:45] SuckMeBig: flying kill yourself
[21:58:29] (TEAM) SuckMeBig: Tell you what I really hate about this game
[21:58:35] (TEAM) SuckMeBig: black people
[21:59:52] (TEAM) SuckMeBig: spiral shut the fuck up you cunt eyes

A final decision will be made on your ban when we move to Source bans in a weeks time, most likely it will be removed until then don't ask. And in the future you will be able to see the length of your ban online this will hopefully stop me and `Kayne's Steam chat from exploding.

/locked

Reply #5 Posted: June 30, 2014, 09:22:30 pm