Topic: [COMPLETED]RICE Mass RDMER

Offline God of Cheese

• I Posted!
  • God of Cheese has no influence.
This user http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194958928 RICE or POOP POPPER
 has massed RDM several times with mods/admins not online on the TTT server. He was banned but aparently told a mod he did nothing wrong and got the ban lifted. he came back and RDMed more. Please get him banned. I have people who can vouch he is a mass rdmer.
Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:15:41 am by Bert

Posted: December 27, 2014, 11:42:10 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Hi God of Cheese thanks for a report, could you please post up Time,Map,Date of these events so that  when the Garrys Mod Staff look into this matter they can find it fast. just for future reference to help out the staff if you could record a video of these events or screenshot the logs as it will make it easier for the Garrys Mod Staff to deal with the situation.  Thanks again.

Reply #1 Posted: December 28, 2014, 12:44:56 am

Offline redpanda91

• I Posted!
  • redpanda91 has no influence.
There's always mass rdm when the mods are not on. But yes, I support God of Cheese's report. I was also RDMed by RICE multiple times. Actually, I was way more than that by multiple people since I have been on this session.

Reply #2 Posted: December 28, 2014, 01:54:58 am

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Why can't any of you look around before posting?

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87733.0

The reason we can't take your word for it over any of this is because, well...

...We just can't take any general ttt player's word.

Usually, what happens is someone will be new to the game, or they'll rdm one person by mistake. Someone will then shoot them and they'll shoot back.

Then, as you ALL continually cry out "KOS THIS PERSON", he starts to get rdm'd by the general server.

He'll start to fight back and soon the server isn't TTT but CSS death-match.

Another problem we face is the definition of "mass" rdm. Maybe I should write a clear definition of it incase people are confused.

Now, by all means, I've just woken up - I haven't looked into this at all, but generally when I hear "X IS MASS RDMING" I will only see ONE report. I'd say 60-80% of the time, to play it safe, that has been the situation.

So please.
http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87733.0

Recording a DEMO (not a video) is solid, undeniable evidence. You don't have to download any software to do it. You literally type a line in console and it starts recording for you.
Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:32:37 am by `Kayne

Reply #3 Posted: December 28, 2014, 08:30:31 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me