Topic: banned from tf2 servers

Offline AMAN767

• I Posted!
  • AMAN767 has no influence.
please help any admins msg me :( ive been banned for 1 year and i msg admins but they dont respond please help i loved that server but then a admin started talking crap to me and then perma banned me for "hacking" steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/aman767

game:tf2
name: AMAN767
steam id: STEAM_0:1:46703555
Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:20:27 pm by AMAN767

Posted: April 20, 2016, 06:35:03 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #1 Posted: April 20, 2016, 07:15:09 pm

Offline AMAN767

• I Posted!
please help any admins msg me :( ive been banned for 1 year and i msg admins but they dont respond please help i loved that server but then a admin started talking crap to me and then perma banned me for "hacking" steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/aman767

game:tf2
name: AMAN767
steam id: STEAM_0:1:46703555

Reply #2 Posted: April 20, 2016, 07:35:10 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
who did you message?

Reply #3 Posted: April 20, 2016, 07:55:55 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Generally you have a 1-3 month period after the ban to appeal, after which no appeals will be accepted.

A 9 month old ban for Aimbot is unlikely to be reversed.

Reply #4 Posted: April 20, 2016, 11:20:30 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Merged multiple posts (one in wrong forum)

Reply #5 Posted: April 20, 2016, 11:22:24 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
I am looking in to this.

Reply #6 Posted: April 22, 2016, 08:02:01 am

Offline AMAN767

• I Posted!
gutty i dont know who i msgd

Reply #7 Posted: April 23, 2016, 06:58:01 pm

Offline AMAN767

• I Posted!
wait banned for aimbot? what?
 i didnt aimbot

Reply #8 Posted: April 23, 2016, 06:58:36 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
but then a admin started talking crap to me and then perma banned me for "hacking"

i didnt aimbot

Why does it surprise you when you already said people thought you were hacking?

Reply #9 Posted: April 24, 2016, 09:22:09 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline AMAN767

• I Posted!
but then a admin started talking crap to me and then perma banned me for "hacking"

i didnt aimbot

wow your nice i just want to get unbanned cause i loved that server and i didnt know there was a website to post it on for 9 months and i miss the server

Reply #10 Posted: April 25, 2016, 07:26:00 pm

Offline AMAN767

• I Posted!

i didnt aimbot

wow your nice i just want to get unbanned cause i loved that server and i didnt know there was a website to post it on for 9 months and i miss the server

another thing if i was aim hacking i would be vac banned

Reply #11 Posted: April 28, 2016, 08:03:49 pm

Offline Suca

This ban will remain. After talking with head admins and because of the length since the ban was placed we will not be removing it.

Reply #12 Posted: April 29, 2016, 08:07:53 pm

Offline Suca

Due to you also ban evading this will not be removed. Your alt accounts will also be banned.

Reply #13 Posted: May 22, 2016, 03:33:02 pm