Offline Rabs_109

• I Posted!
  • Rabs_109 has no influence.
The game: Team Fortress 2
Game name: ▲Rabsayy(ᴳs)▲
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:134725328
Reason: Name Hacks
The time tried to connect: Around 6:45-ish   12/07/2016

Info: I was using an alt account while playing on Getsome Trade 2. I was using the alt because my items servers were down and I was really bored so I just switched to it. Everyone was changing their names to "pro gamer" and I did it as well but I had changed my name too many times. (The limit of 3 times or something.)

I have no idea how it banned my normal account but yeah, I tried to join with my main account and found out I was banned. I don't know the ID of the alt because I exited it and I cant remember the account name of it.

Hopefully I can be unbanned, as this is permanent.

Posted: July 12, 2016, 06:56:19 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
What are the details of the account you were playing on

Reply #1 Posted: July 13, 2016, 04:42:50 pm

Offline Rabs_109

• I Posted!
I'm not sure. I quickly made a new one because I wanted to see what it was like being an F2P. I made a random gmail account and random account name and I cant remember.

For some reason it banned me on my main account. At least I think that was the reason i have no idea.  :(

Reply #2 Posted: July 13, 2016, 05:13:28 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Should be done

Reply #3 Posted: July 13, 2016, 07:19:54 pm

Offline Rabs_109

• I Posted!
Thank you. Appreciate it.  :)

Reply #4 Posted: July 13, 2016, 07:22:01 pm