Topic: GetSome Battlefield 3 server filled with cheaters/hackers

Offline 1Cryo

• I Posted!
  • 1Cryo has no influence.
Hello, I'm a regular visitor of "GetSome.co.nz | 24/7 NOSHAHR | 200% Tick" Battlefield 3 server :)

This server has attracted lots of visits from cheaters lately, due to been neglected from any sort of adminstrative enforcement, and with the absence of votekick, many players like myself choose to leave the server, and nowdays the server is nearly empty once the hackers arrives.

The cheaters/hackers are mostly under affect of increased damage mixed with aimbot, so in a nut shell, one shot kill with any gun.

Here's a list of accused players who are active on the server.

tepuke204
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/tepuke204/
http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=tepuke204
Reason: Aimbot and instant kill

------------------------------BANNNED------------------------------
b0wkilling_sheep
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/b0wkilling_sheep/
http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=b0wkilling_sheep
Reason: Aimbot and instant kill, can shoot through objects, wallhack
------------------------------BANNNED------------------------------

Sgt_Amazeballs
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Sgt_Amazeballs/
http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=Sgt_Amazeballs
Reason: Instant kill

I insist BF3 admins of Get Some to take consideration, many of us will be very grateful, if admins are too busy to visit the server, please at least give the majority to votekick.
Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:07:14 pm by 1Cryo

Posted: July 10, 2014, 03:10:01 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
You have a votekick plugin, if you don't chose to use it that is your problem.

PS Watching chat for 5 mins was a headache with you, everyone seems to cheat to you. Too bad the votekick didn't pass on ya

Reply #1 Posted: July 10, 2014, 08:14:34 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Oh no he didnt!

Reply #2 Posted: July 10, 2014, 08:20:38 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline 1Cryo

• I Posted!

PS Watching chat for 5 mins was a headache with you, everyone seems to cheat to you. Too bad the votekick didn't pass on ya

Ohhh ya now I know there's votekick, thanks muchly, but I think most of us are unaware of its existence, last week, when b0wkilling_sheep was slaughtering the server, no one or should I say the votekick wasnt even called for by anyone.

Reply #3 Posted: July 10, 2014, 08:44:41 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Ohhh ya now I know there's votekick, thanks muchly, but I think most of us are unaware of its existence, last week, when b0wkilling_sheep was slaughtering the server, no one or should I say the votekick wasnt even called for by anyone.

Why didn't you call it?

Reply #4 Posted: July 11, 2014, 08:55:46 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Reason: Instant kill
Cheater Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1l5aQcSplQ

Excuse my ignorance, but what's with the bright lens flare when the player comes into view?

Reply #5 Posted: July 11, 2014, 10:17:28 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Flashlight? or fail at glare off the scope?

Reply #6 Posted: July 11, 2014, 10:19:32 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
instant blindness lol

Reply #7 Posted: July 11, 2014, 10:28:17 am

Offline 1Cryo

• I Posted!
Just played a bit on that server and ever since the acknowledgement of votekick, there has been accusations against players who are on shotguns one shot killing (which is legit) or simply too skilful, I don't know what else this might end up in.

Reply #8 Posted: July 11, 2014, 04:56:03 pm

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
Maybe the vote percentage needed to kick needs to be increased so legitimate players don't get kicked or banned falsely, but then you also have to problem of it being set to high to kick a cheater if people vote against the kick. Seems like it would be hard to balance the amount of votes needed for a successful kick. Unless the vote percentage increases by said amount so more people have to vote kick the player. That way people are more likely to check the players stats if the vote fails the first time, and then vote again if they believe the player is cheating.

Reply #9 Posted: July 11, 2014, 05:30:47 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
or simply too skilful

I'm use to it.

Reply #10 Posted: July 11, 2014, 07:16:07 pm

Offline 1Cryo

• I Posted!
Maybe the vote percentage needed to kick needs to be increased so legitimate players don't get kicked or banned falsely, but then you also have to problem of it being set to high to kick a cheater if people vote against the kick. Seems like it would be hard to balance the amount of votes needed for a successful kick. Unless the vote percentage increases by said amount so more people have to vote kick the player. That way people are more likely to check the players stats if the vote fails the first time, and then vote again if they believe the player is cheating.

Is it possible that you can permit a player adminstration of the server?

Reply #11 Posted: July 11, 2014, 08:53:53 pm

Offline Googaxl

• I Posted!
  • Googaxl has no influence.
why cant you just add votekick!!!

Reply #12 Posted: July 17, 2014, 08:45:20 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator

There is one, WHY CANT YOU JUST USE IT...

Reply #13 Posted: July 18, 2014, 08:15:06 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
why cant you just add votekick!!!

Is this a question or a statement?

Reply #14 Posted: July 19, 2014, 06:45:40 pm

Offline 1Cryo

• I Posted!
Just wanna say votekick is often overlooked by players, 90 percent of the time, not enough vote is the reason a hacker still stays in the server.

Reply #15 Posted: July 25, 2014, 07:08:32 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Decrease the required amount of votes?

Reply #16 Posted: July 26, 2014, 11:26:53 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline 1Cryo

• I Posted!
Decrease the required amount of votes?

I highly doubt that votekick/voteban can impact any change, if admins can't be bothered playing in the server, at least provide a regular visitor adminstration rights?

Reply #17 Posted: July 29, 2014, 10:31:21 pm