Topic: Craig is a GC

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
As per Title,

That is all.

Posted: February 24, 2014, 12:58:49 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
is he on the 2nd season brah?

Reply #1 Posted: February 24, 2014, 12:59:50 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I'm a GC?

Well since this is a thread all about me, partner just got out of surgery today, and I said "so what are you going to do for the next few weeks at home?"
The response, was awesomely, "Dunno, full time gaming I guess"

#inb4Arseynimz
Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:44:07 pm by Craigorsarus

Reply #2 Posted: February 24, 2014, 06:41:26 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I'm a GC?

Well since this is a thread all about me, partner just got out of surgery today, and I said "so what are you going to do for the next few weeks at home?"
The response, was awesomely, "Dunno, full time gaming I guess"

#inb4Arseynimz

If you weren't already married, and I was gay, I'd so steal that man!

Reply #3 Posted: February 24, 2014, 07:17:11 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
they arent married yet, all you have to do is convert

Reply #4 Posted: February 24, 2014, 07:53:19 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
they arent married yet, all you have to do is convert

Tempting, but no :-)

Reply #5 Posted: February 24, 2014, 08:17:22 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
lol neffs

Reply #6 Posted: February 24, 2014, 08:23:49 pm

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
neffs?

Reply #7 Posted: February 24, 2014, 09:02:16 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Citation needed.

Reply #8 Posted: February 24, 2014, 09:30:21 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Citation needed.

The GC is unashamedly trashy. (01/05/2012).  Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 24 February, 2014, from http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/6831659/The-GC-is-unashamedly-trashy

There's your APA citation.. are you happy? are you happy!

Reply #9 Posted: February 24, 2014, 09:48:11 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
its pretty funny shit. they talk about bs all the time, boom lets make a show!

Reply #10 Posted: February 24, 2014, 10:02:44 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
To add further intrigue to this thread - everything arrived safely.

Reply #11 Posted: February 25, 2014, 08:24:01 am

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
some one got a new kidney

Reply #12 Posted: February 25, 2014, 04:49:10 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
To add further intrigue to this thread - everything arrived safely.

Glad to hear dude - enjoy!

Reply #13 Posted: February 25, 2014, 05:04:31 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
someone left their getsome logged in.

Reply #14 Posted: February 27, 2014, 09:41:15 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
someone left their getsome logged in.

Nah, Craig is genuinley a GC - he knows why, I know why......

Reply #15 Posted: February 27, 2014, 03:26:24 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
ok, so GC = Gay Cunt. And you know why.......and he knows why....

Hairy man sex and TDL took it up the bum.

Detective Growler solves a case again.

CASE CLOSED.

Reply #16 Posted: February 27, 2014, 03:58:29 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Growler, P.I.

Reply #17 Posted: February 27, 2014, 05:25:20 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
ok, so GC = Gay Cunt. And you know why.......and he knows why....

Hairy man sex and TDL took it up the bum.

Detective Growler solves a case again.

CASE CLOSED.

And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you med...

Wait what?!?

Reply #18 Posted: February 28, 2014, 09:22:43 am

Codex

I'd wine and dine craig tbh

Reply #19 Posted: February 28, 2014, 09:59:41 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Half a week in, and thread still has no point.

It's the ON3 we all know n love <3

Reply #20 Posted: February 28, 2014, 11:50:09 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Half a week in, and thread still has no point.

It's the ON3 we all know n love <3

it has a point

You just have to upgrade to GetSome Premiumtm to see it

Reply #21 Posted: February 28, 2014, 12:19:29 pm

Offline Growler

via origin?

Reply #22 Posted: February 28, 2014, 01:13:51 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
via origin?

nah boi you have to give TDL a deposit in the hairy date

Reply #23 Posted: March 01, 2014, 08:52:07 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
I'd wine and dine craig tbh

I'll wine and dine you baby.. Brandy incoming :-P

Reply #24 Posted: March 01, 2014, 09:07:58 pm