Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Will they keep the telecom name afterwards?, if they don't someone could get the name and sell it back if spark fails

Reply #19200 Posted: February 21, 2014, 05:26:51 pm

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
15mins in and I'm already bored out of my fucking mind, good thing it's gym day :)

Doing dat volume training. New trainer is killing me - slowly. He's a bit of a babe as well. New gym has one of the most amazing ratio of hot women to guys I have ever seen. I'm loving it.

Winterdiddles. I'm going to be in Auckland come the 1st of March through to the 8th. Any chance of a ball-cupping session? How far are you from Papakura?

nice, love a new program/trainer to kick ya butt eh! I'm on deadlifts today so will likely have issues carrying my son home afterwork tonight hahaha..

Yeah mate, not too far at all - I'm in Mt Eden, central auckland :) I'm sure we can suss something out - get a bunch of the aucklanderz amongst it.

I was talking to BenZene about a casual catch up for the many who would like to avail of such an activity in Auckland. Perhaps we could all make a scene at a variety of establishments around the country?

I love this idea. Would be good to catch up with Benzene too! it's been a long time :)
Yes BeNZene is a top bloke

Reply #19201 Posted: February 21, 2014, 07:14:32 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
All the orange on their current www looks very SNAP based.

Thats the part that is annoying me. They can change their name all they like, but Snap has been running with very close to that shade of orange for years.

I'm sure vodafone would have a fit if they went red, or orcon would if they went purple

Edit: Obviously we don't have sole rights on the use of a colour, but in an industry with such a small number of national players, you shouldn't be stepping on part of another companies identity
Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 08:15:08 pm by Speakman

Reply #19202 Posted: February 21, 2014, 08:06:38 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
All the Christchurch people should catch up, and those of you that haven't met me can meet me :-)

Reply #19203 Posted: February 21, 2014, 08:09:11 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Actually colour in branding together can be an infringement,  if Spark does go orange, then SNAP could lodge a complaint as the SNAP/SPARK name is close that the colour would cause confusion, telecom would be found in the wrong.

Been a hell of a long time since I looked in to copyright, tm and that bollocks, but it is very tight law.

Reply #19204 Posted: February 21, 2014, 08:33:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Hehe, it's Kraps backwards

Reply #19205 Posted: February 21, 2014, 09:04:56 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
All the Christchurch people should catch up, and those of you that haven't met me can meet me :-)
I remember having a iconz at the time drinks at The good old Vic and Whale, but hell yeah Christchurch drinks sounds good.

Reply #19206 Posted: February 21, 2014, 09:38:37 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I remember having a iconz at the time drinks at The good old Vic and Whale, but hell yeah Christchurch drinks sounds good.

Yep one of the two meet ups I went to. I would do again.

Reply #19207 Posted: February 21, 2014, 09:48:57 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
I'm keen, I'll come along chch drinkies.

Reply #19208 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:31:44 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I liked the beers at the Belgian beer cafe, also would give me a good excuse to go visit their new location. someone should start a dedicated thread to see if there is enough interest.

Reply #19209 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:36:22 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Belguim Beer Cafe, friday evening next week or the week after? 28th of Feb/7 March?

Reply #19210 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:38:56 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
7 march suits me better

Reply #19211 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:42:15 pm

Offline Speakman

Yeah probably me too, plus gives others time to lock it in

Reply #19212 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:47:06 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
Either date is good for me.

Reply #19213 Posted: February 22, 2014, 12:03:12 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
neither date works for me, or the week after. Weddings and my own wedding anniverrsary, but don't let that stop ya!

Reply #19214 Posted: February 22, 2014, 08:43:51 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I cant do 28th either, so 7 march works for me.

Reply #19215 Posted: February 22, 2014, 09:04:20 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator

Reply #19216 Posted: February 22, 2014, 09:05:54 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Did leg day at the gym while all you fuckers are still sleeping.

Reply #19217 Posted: February 22, 2014, 09:23:19 am

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member

Reply #19218 Posted: February 22, 2014, 09:35:34 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Fuck that was a good night. Everyone turned up. Even Chillipepper.

Reply #19219 Posted: February 22, 2014, 09:36:09 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
Yea I remember there was a photo with everyone in it but me.

Reply #19220 Posted: February 22, 2014, 12:01:12 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Shit I don't remember that :<

Even CK was there!

Reply #19221 Posted: February 22, 2014, 12:08:04 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
The only photos still working from the old thread:
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/chillifunkhouser/DSC00051.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/chillifunkhouser/DSC00049.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #19222 Posted: February 22, 2014, 12:30:18 pm

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
Yeah was a good night i used to love that pub.

Reply #19223 Posted: February 22, 2014, 04:21:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

It was a good spot.

Reply #19224 Posted: February 22, 2014, 10:49:29 pm