Topic: Naruto

Offline Phlex

• Addicted
  • Phlex has no influence.
Just keen to know which episodes have the best fight scenes as i've never seen the prog aye.

So far every one i've downloaded is all talking:(

Posted: October 26, 2007, 03:18:16 pm

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
it just gets better - first 16 slow but then bam - will find some good fights for you later

Reply #1 Posted: October 26, 2007, 03:27:44 pm

Offline G0DZ1LA

• Devoted Member
  • G0DZ1LA has no influence.
130ish between sasuke and naturo

Reply #2 Posted: October 26, 2007, 03:37:31 pm

[BW] D3ADZ1LA.... G0DZ1LA was taken :(

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
your better of to watch the story line tbh, but episodes 7-8 with Kakashi and Zabuza is one of the first fights.

Reply #3 Posted: October 26, 2007, 05:30:15 pm

Offline GoatSlayer

• Devoted Member
  • GoatSlayer has no influence.
The fight between rock lee and gaara in the chuunin exams was fucking awesome.

Reply #4 Posted: October 27, 2007, 08:00:55 am

Q: What is a gentleman?
A: A man who can play the accordion, but doesn\'t.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Yea. The fights aren't really all that long, like in DBZ, where they spend a few days powering up first. But they do happen quite regularly. Just don't watch anything from about 100 onwards. Or you'll cut yourself, or something.

Reply #5 Posted: October 27, 2007, 03:28:44 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline GoatSlayer

• Devoted Member
  • GoatSlayer has no influence.
Thats the suck thing tho. Even after the endless filler, shippuden isnt really getting hold of me. wow naruto is supposed to be so tough yet all he ever does is rasengan and kage bushin.

Reply #6 Posted: October 27, 2007, 03:47:56 pm

Q: What is a gentleman?
A: A man who can play the accordion, but doesn\'t.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
well, so far as the fillers would have you believe. You're getting sick of it because you've seen it so many times.
Don't worry, he invents his own move soon.
And some more exciting shit happens in between.
But from what you say, it sounds like they're doing a bleach, lacing fillers inbetween real episodes.

Reply #7 Posted: October 27, 2007, 06:24:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: GoatSlayer;578431
The fight between rock lee and gaara in the chuunin exams was fucking awesome.

Hell fucking yes.

Get the 3 movies dude. The 3rd one, Animal Circus of the Crescent Moon i think, has one of the best fight scenes on the planet :D

Reply #8 Posted: October 27, 2007, 06:38:21 pm

Offline nz_wing

• Devoted Member
  • nz_wing has no influence.
i like neji vs naruto ummm gaara vs naruto was also so awesome

Reply #9 Posted: October 27, 2007, 11:26:31 pm

XBL GT: kazzaWing

Offline Pyromanik

Lee vs kimimaro was pretty cool

Reply #10 Posted: October 27, 2007, 11:38:06 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
http://www.naruto-arena.com/

Play this. Play it now

Edit:

< - Tutorial part 1

<- Tutorial part 2

Its basically the card game except done much better and free

Reply #11 Posted: March 26, 2009, 03:18:00 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline SlobŪ

• Just settled in
  • SlobŪ has no influence.
Quote from: t5ed;577806
130ish between sasuke and naturo
132 I thinks. For sure epic's

Reply #12 Posted: March 26, 2009, 03:39:30 pm

Offline cobra

• Devoted Member
  • cobra has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;911903
http://www.naruto-arena.com/

Play this. Play it now

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjW4Rj_DER8&feature=channel_page < - Tutorial part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUj6lTceMqk&feature=channel_page <- Tutorial part 2

Its basically the card game except done much better and free

mad love

Reply #13 Posted: March 26, 2009, 08:11:29 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Phlex;577791
Just keen to know which episodes have the best fight scenes as i've never seen the prog aye.

None of them.
They span about 46, just like Dragonball Z... only with less actual fighting.
Chuunin exam has some good ones though.

*edit*
owait.
Tiwa superdig.

I was really confused for a sec there "like, omg wtf Who's been using my name... I don't watch Naruto... wtf, how would I even know that!?"
Then I realized it was 2 years old.
And I probably would have had it fresh in my mind.
LOOOONG before the year of fillers.
And all and any fillers in between.

Reply #14 Posted: March 26, 2009, 09:26:13 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;912139
Tiwa superdig.

Hehehe

Give the game a go. Its alot of fun, but I've yet to win another game(First guy I played against surrended). Classic Team 7(Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) seem to not work as well as a custom group, e.g Shikamaru, Hinata, Lee.

Kage Mane + Jyuuken + Konoha Senpuu is a deadly combo attack

HOWEVER: Two Chidori's and you die so I guess there is a trade-off there and the Shiyanaro stun is pretty handy

Reply #15 Posted: March 26, 2009, 10:23:50 pm

Offline nz_wing

• Devoted Member
Ive played it, it was fun while the novelty lasted but got boring after a while.

Reply #16 Posted: March 27, 2009, 12:29:59 am

Offline mish

• Addicted
  • mish has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;579021
Lee vs kimimaro was pretty cool

Indeed.

old thread is old.

Reply #17 Posted: March 27, 2009, 07:10:47 am

Offline Pyromanik

^ I don't even remember what that means tbh.

Reply #18 Posted: March 27, 2009, 08:19:57 am

Offline brucewillis2

• Addicted
  • brucewillis2 has no influence.
naturo = awesome cartoon. Fuck I hate that stupid chick Sakura, after all naturo does for her she sides with the bad guy. After talking to an asian dude at work he explains Japanese cartoons are always like that.

Also that power crazed sasuke guy can fuck off... thinks he's all that. Naruto needs to smack him around a bit and release the full power of the nail tails.

Reply #19 Posted: March 27, 2009, 10:19:39 am

Offline nz_wing

• Devoted Member
Quote from: brucewillis2;912334
naturo = awesome cartoon. Fuck I hate that stupid chick Sakura, after all naturo does for her she sides with the bad guy. After talking to an asian dude at work he explains Japanese cartoons are always like that.

Also that power crazed sasuke guy can fuck off... thinks he's all that. Naruto needs to smack him around a bit and release the full power of the nail tails.

Naruto ep 1-70 = good

Naruto 70 beyond = shit

Now i will go watch my fate stay night

Reply #20 Posted: March 28, 2009, 09:45:40 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Phlex;577791

Best fight scenes so far:

Deidara vs Sasuke
Itachi vs Sasuke

And the best one....

Sasuke vs The Five (four since one runs off) Kage

Reply #21 Posted: January 05, 2010, 09:35:38 am

Offline AzureVires

• Devoted Member
  • AzureVires has no influence.
Someone reads the mangaaaaaaaaa.

Reply #22 Posted: January 05, 2010, 09:41:31 am
A Rhombus Is The Kind Of Rectangle A Bicth Would Draw!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
If you want to watch it for the fight scenes, get the movies.

Movie 3 seems to have the best fight scenes, back when Naruto raged out with the nine-tails chakra.

AKA Naruto: Animal Circus of the Crescent Moon (i think).

Reply #23 Posted: January 05, 2010, 10:02:28 am

Offline Pyromanik

Tiwa strikes again?

*scrolls up*

Oh yup :>

Manga is the only way to get the good shit tbh.
Sounds like I should start reading again, but it just takes up too much time :<

Reply #24 Posted: January 05, 2010, 12:52:23 pm