Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
AIDS! It was made to kill black people!

Reply #425 Posted: October 30, 2011, 01:00:23 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I am fully convinced of the truthfulness of this website
http://stargods.org/ReptilianPage.htm

Queen Elizabeth is Reptilian!!

Reply #426 Posted: September 08, 2012, 12:14:23 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I've been reading/watching youtube videos about chemtrails, and I think I've found evidence that they are real.

so one women took a sample and found there was 0.0058 grames per cubic meter of aluminium in our water right, but no one thought to do a sample before the chemtrails, and if they did, then everyone would have forgotten what they were because OF THE CHEMTRAILS!

Reply #427 Posted: October 06, 2012, 05:58:13 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
What are chemtrails?

Reply #428 Posted: October 06, 2012, 06:14:55 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1504798
What are chemtrails?

water vapor formed by the vortical flow of air off the wings of aeroplanes.

But some people think it's the government ditching chemicals on us.

Here's Grant with the weather:

Reply #429 Posted: October 06, 2012, 06:19:12 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Love the comments on that video.

Dropkicks.

Reply #430 Posted: October 06, 2012, 06:51:42 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Contrails.

US Deepfreeze Starlifters are making them everyday over my house on the way to Chch.

Reply #431 Posted: October 06, 2012, 10:18:01 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1504799
water vapor formed by the vortical flow of air off the wings of aeroplanes.

I believe those are contrails. Chemtrails are the supposed chemicals which are dropped from the plane to look like contrails.

Reply #432 Posted: October 06, 2012, 10:28:43 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: toofast;1504817
I believe those are contrails. Chemtrails are the supposed chemicals which are dropped from the plane to look like contrails.

No that's what crazy people think they are, what they really are is water vapor.

Chemtrails are contrails.

Reply #433 Posted: October 07, 2012, 11:16:55 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Next the clouds will be "Big nasty army planes" that are dropping masses of chemical inoculation upon us every time it rains.

Reply #434 Posted: October 07, 2012, 11:28:56 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1504834
No that's what crazy people think they are, what they really are is water vapor.

Chemtrails are contrails.

I never thought in posting this I'd unearth another conspiracy!

toofast thinks chemtrails are for real!

or he's having a laugh at my uncorrect sentence structure.

Reply #435 Posted: October 07, 2012, 10:34:52 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

Reply #436 Posted: November 04, 2012, 10:25:15 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Daddy Clin;1425496
Also, see my sig for tinfoil hat goodness.

There is a conspiracy theory involving Clown Cars?

Reply #437 Posted: January 08, 2013, 01:00:37 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I would hate to live in a world were there wasn't a conspiracy theory involving Clown Cars.

Reply #438 Posted: January 08, 2013, 01:33:48 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Different initiatives and groups have been spraying for decades. It's documented, admitted and verifiable. I don't know who's spraying what, nor do I know if the practice is hazardous, but it happens.

Reddit post from the Conspiracy sub with plenty of examples. To be taking with a grain of salt and some critical thinking...

What with all the differing opinions on population control via vaccines and drinking water etc etc it would seem simpler to deploy 747s and spray your nefarious agent.
Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:16:17 pm by Daddy Clin

Reply #439 Posted: January 10, 2013, 05:11:21 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I see a whole lot of articles about rain cloud seeding (which is harmless), and a few about some tests conducted in the 1940's involving a few dozen missions, all carried out by military aircraft with military markings, with nothing specifically saying it was sprayed over heavily populated areas.

Nothing about the civilian aircraft flying over us every day secretly hitting us with chemicals mixed into the fuel with the airline and pilot's knowledge, which seem to be what the crackpots think is going on on a daily basis.

Reply #440 Posted: January 10, 2013, 06:22:14 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
This is why I only breath bottled air.

Reply #441 Posted: January 10, 2013, 06:30:47 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
The funniest thing about this particular topic is this: You're and evil military or corporate power with seemingly unlimited funds and the best minds at your disposal. You want to poison the people/change the weather/influence the outcome of idol. You load up your giant fucking jet and proceed to spray during daylight in unlimited visibility in full view of looneys with cam-corders. Brilliant.

Reply #442 Posted: January 10, 2013, 06:56:42 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
I swear if I ever meet Necroking in real life I'm liable to wire him up to 230V AC and make him dance for about 30 minutes.
Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:47:47 pm by Pitchey

Reply #443 Posted: January 11, 2013, 04:15:13 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1514121
The funniest thing about this particular topic is this: You're and evil military or corporate power with seemingly unlimited funds and the best minds at your disposal. You want to poison the people/change the weather/influence the outcome of idol. You load up your giant fucking jet and proceed to spray during daylight in unlimited visibility in full view of looneys with cam-corders. Brilliant.

It's so crazy it might just work!
Thank god we have this guy on our side!

Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:01:17 pm by Bell

Reply #444 Posted: January 11, 2013, 08:59:12 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
lawd

Reply #445 Posted: January 13, 2013, 01:24:15 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Nothing like a bombing in america to keep the conspiracy theorists happy....

my facebook has gone silly

Reply #446 Posted: April 22, 2013, 12:49:24 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Mums comment that they were working for the fbi was a stroke of genius, will keep the conspiratorial aspect of the whole saga alive and well

Reply #447 Posted: April 22, 2013, 04:40:40 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

It's amazing how nobody actually ever bombs the US, it's an inside job every single time.

Reply #448 Posted: April 22, 2013, 05:42:19 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Did you guys know civilians can buy craft gear?

http://co-store.com/craftgear

Now you too can be a boston bomber that got away with it!

Reply #449 Posted: April 22, 2013, 05:43:56 pm