Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7874[/ATTACH]

Reply #450 Posted: April 23, 2013, 11:03:03 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1523943
Mums comment that they were working for the fbi was a stroke of genius, will keep the conspiratorial aspect of the whole saga alive and well

On the news tonight it was revealed that mum has an outstanding shoplifting charge and is wanted in the US.The smear has begun.

She needs to show some evidence of the kids being in touch with fbi and it is game on

Reply #451 Posted: April 24, 2013, 07:35:59 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
http://juzoitami1997.wordpress.com/tag/japan-airlines-flight-123/

Japans worst airline disaster was an inside job
This is a documentary TV program after 15 years of the accident JAL 123. Please watch this video on YOUTUBE from about 40:20. This part is in English from the president of Celeris Aerospace Canada Inc., Mr. Stephen Hall who analysed the Flight Recorder of JAL 123 has a different view about its accident now.

The late Mr. Kunio SASOU’s last lecture on 7 August 2009 (it was about the truth of JAL 123) can be watched on YOUTUBE. Next day, he was poisoned. He says in the lecture ‘US threatened by weapon in the matter of PLAZA ACCORD, it was Neutron bomb (missile) which shot the JAL123.’ Actually many people saw a mushroom cloud in the sky at the time.

Reply #452 Posted: May 22, 2014, 10:04:02 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
mmmmmm, mushroom...

Reply #453 Posted: May 22, 2014, 10:34:37 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
http://michaeljacksonnotdead.wordpress.com/
Since you are here – it means that you too also question the ‘death’ of Michael Jackson.  The truth is that it was indeed staged, and Michael is STILL ALIVE

look at the picture below. It was taken in early 2009. Look at the neck – there is hardly any flesh or fat on it. But look at the pictures from the rehearsals above. The neck appears to be completely different.

Michael Jackson probably had several doubles. Which one or who died recently remains to be determined, but from my previous post, I highly doubt that it was the REAL Michael Jackson that died.

Reply #454 Posted: June 22, 2014, 11:09:44 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Of course, he just went back to his home planet.

Reply #455 Posted: June 22, 2014, 04:19:19 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

http://www.wattpad.com/8704902-the-purple-eye-disease-alexandria-genesis
Alexandria Genesis (Purple eye disease)?
I have heard of this disease called the purple eye disease (Alexandria Genesis). There has been debates about whether it's real or not. It's called Alexandria Genesis because there was supposedly a woman in 1329 London that had the disease and it was named after her. Characteristics of the disease are as follows:
-Blue or gray eyes that deepen in color and turn purple during puberty
-No facial or body hair other than the hair you're born with (eyebrows, eyelashes, hair on head, nostrils)
-Dark brown or black hair
-Fair skin that doesn't burn or tan
-Lack of menstruation cycle (in women)
-Little or no bowel movement<br />-Very strong immune system (able to resist every disease known to man)
-Long life span
-Perfect 20/20 vision
-Never overweight (metabolism prevents gaining too much fat)
-Well developed and proportioned body

You may also think that if someone has this disease that they would want to show themselves to the world to prove the public wrong, so why wouldn't they? Considering how scientist do not know much about this disease and how ruthless our world is today, I believe people with the purple eye disease wouldn't want to put themselves in the public eye to be judged and to keep themselves safe; in fear that they will have research done on them against their will simply because an individual possesses something so rare. You may think that this is not true or that this theory that I have concluded is insane. It's not

The government controls certain things and they have the ability to make it possible to wipe someone's identity off the face of the earth. Just like a person who practices telekinesis and excels extremely well in the skill of moving objects with their mind. They hide this skill from the public because if news of this extraordinary talent were to reach the government, they would be taken in for testing. This is why many people do not believe in telekinesis; because once the public knows, the public talks, and the government wants to keep society as normal as possible. "abnormal" people keep their unusual abilities and traits hidden from the public, and those that do step into the light are very careful in what they show and inform the public of

Its the Guv'ment!!

Reply #456 Posted: July 11, 2014, 02:35:17 pm

The guv'ment recruit purple eyed people with telekinetic abilities as spies.

Reply #457 Posted: July 11, 2014, 03:52:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I think my question would be...

Is it technically a disease at all if it turns you into the perfect human?

There must be a down side to put someone at dis-ease.

Reply #458 Posted: July 13, 2014, 08:33:31 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!

Reply #459 Posted: July 26, 2014, 09:07:54 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #460 Posted: July 26, 2014, 11:53:21 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
yup, had to chuckle at the rest of the website

Reply #461 Posted: July 27, 2014, 01:33:13 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Article full of derp and lols, but one point resonates true (well, at least the reference material).
The link didn't point directly to it, but with a bit of google fu:
http://consortiumnews.com/2014/07/20/what-did-us-spy-satellites-see-in-ukraine/

An actual fucking conspiracy.

(... theory.)
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:10:01 am by Pyromanik

Reply #462 Posted: July 27, 2014, 10:07:41 am

http://humansarefree.com/2014/07/busted-mh-17-was-in-fact-lost-flight-mh.html?m=0

That pisses me off, completely disrespectful to everyone who died on that flight. But loonies will be loonies I guess.

Reply #463 Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:15:03 am

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
I have a conspiracy theory that christianity was formed as a way to control people using superstition and fear.

Wait, that's not a theory.

Reply #464 Posted: July 28, 2014, 01:24:41 am
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline Pyromanik

I could agree with that, except that it's far more likely to be a bit more ironic and has _evolved_ into that. Religion, as with most things airy fairy, is a meak attempt to explain the unknown.
Then some cunt got into power with it.
And used that power to keep himself there.
etc.

Reply #465 Posted: July 28, 2014, 03:45:52 am

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
While you aren't inherently wrong, you are still wrong.

If you replace 'christianity' with 'religion', then yes. Allow me to elaborate.

All dates are approximate in a large way.
3000 BC - religion explains the unknown, therefore filling a void - eg - horus the sun-god

0 BC - religion is used to control people and provide a way to glorify genocide for the sake of greed in a manner that people wont contest, meanwhile preying on their superstition and the fact that religion is used to explain the unknown, therefore filling a void - eg - catholics

2014 AD - religion exists to provide the emotionally needy with love and comfort via the use of an adult-size imaginary friend due to the realization that their existence is worthless, therefore filling a void.. except, now it also creates an alternate void, for religion to exist science has to be inhibited. - eg - christianity

Everyone knows that void is null, right?

Thinking has an unfortunate side-effect of generating knowledge or conclusions, and it isn't all pretty which is why certain religious practitioners don't like to do it - did you know that children don't ever go evil/bad as they grow up? Good, bad, evil, only exist to summarize a lack of morality or ethical practice as perceived by a majority. Any literal use can pretty much be contributed to certain religions claiming you'll go to hell if you're bad or evil. But even using it in that sense, my statement is correct because people are born with no sense of right and wrong, they either develop that or they don't but one way or another they develop a sense in that regard that isn't always ideal in regards to the customs of society.

I therefore propose that people no longer be referred to as evil, or bad, but as overly eccentric. And remember if your children want to take heroin, practice religion, or murder people, they are still people who need to be loved; forgoing this requirement is how Hitler happened.

Reply #466 Posted: July 29, 2014, 02:55:52 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Reply #467 Posted: July 29, 2014, 03:10:55 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member

Reply #468 Posted: July 29, 2014, 03:42:24 pm

Here's another theory.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/07/busted-mh-17-was-in-fact-lost-flight-mh.html?m=0

and

http://worldtruth.tv/mh-17-was-in-fact-the-lost-flight-mh-370/

are actually the same theory, but the government is trying to cover it up. Xsannz works for the NSA. He reads your emails and watches you sleep.

Oddball clearly works for the KGB

Reply #469 Posted: July 29, 2014, 04:43:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Horus wasn't the sun-god. He was THE sky. His right eye was said to be the sun while his left was the moon.

Ra was seen as being 'a' sun deity, however this depends on who he was fused with at the time.

Reply #470 Posted: July 29, 2014, 05:00:45 pm

Ra was a Goa'uld.

The government covered it up.
Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:26:43 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #471 Posted: July 29, 2014, 05:23:53 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
Horus wasn't the sun-god. He was THE sky. His right eye was said to be the sun while his left was the moon.

Ra was seen as being 'a' sun deity, however this depends on who he was fused with at the time.

Your mistake was assuming that I think when I type.

Reply #472 Posted: July 29, 2014, 05:29:05 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You'll call out others when wrong but will shirt responsibilty when you're called out. No wonder no one wants to hire you.

Reply #473 Posted: July 29, 2014, 05:36:07 pm

You'll call out others when wrong but will shirt responsibilty when you're called out. No wonder no one wants to hire you.

I read this as "will shit responsibility"

Because that is totally the kind of thing I would expect Retardobot to post.

And Oddball does shit responsibility.

Reply #474 Posted: July 29, 2014, 05:41:13 pm