Offline Spoonguard

• Addicted
  • Spoonguard has no influence.

Reply #75 Posted: September 23, 2010, 11:55:03 am
        and nothing of value was lost.

Codex

Reply #76 Posted: September 23, 2010, 11:59:43 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Codex;1313266
does smf have ignore retards feature?

Yes

Reply #77 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:01:41 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
OMG!

it happened..... but you said it wouldnt!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply #78 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:03:02 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #79 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:03:27 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
That's just bollocks, this also means that the longest thread ever can never actually be the longest thread ever.

Surely there must be some form of patch that can be implemented for threads over 1000+ pages.

Reply #80 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:04:09 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #81 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:04:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

Reply #82 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:04:29 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1313249
What does it mean when you have a metallic taste in your mouth?

For the past week the right side of my tongue has been picking up a metallic taste around the clock. It's become a bother because it is invading my ability to taste good food.

Anyone had something similar?

inb4 stop licking clocks (or cocks).

A metallic taste in the mouth can be caused by infections of the mouth or teeth, skin conditions that affect the mucous membranes in the mouth such as lichen planus, or other problems, such as Crohn's disease.

A metallic taste also may be caused by a substance present in the mouth. Medications that are chewed, rather than swallowed, may cause a temporary metallic taste at the back of the tongue. Other medications, such as Flagyl, tetracycline, penicillamine, Biaxin, ethambutol, biguanides, or allopurinol, can cause a metallic taste because they get into the mouth through salivary secretions or directly from the blood.

Some believe that it's due to the mercury leakage from dental silver/mercury fillings.

A persistent foul, metallic taste in the mouth is a medical condition known as Dysgeusia. In this condition, your mouth has a constant bitter, acidic taste which lingers throughout the day, even when you are not eating something. The problem is not serious, but it obviously has an effect on the desire to eat and consequently the appetite, leading to a decline in general health.

There are several reasons for this condition, including lack of dental hygiene, dental caries leading to infections of the oral cavity, other infections such as gingivitis or periodontitis and tooth abscess. Other medical conditions such as gastritis, heartburn, jaundice and copper, lead or mercury poisoning can also lead to a metallic taste in the mouth.

In order to get rid of this metallic taste in the mouth, it is essential to constantly drink water to wash out the toxins residing in the mouth and improve the general immunity of the body.

Reply #83 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:18:32 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
Petty little insignificant shit that annoys you: People giving out horrid advice regarding audio-visual stuff on forums. Bose, Sharp TVs, buying into the marketing that is LED TVs (which tbh, are not automatically inheritly better than LCD TVs for picture quality AT ALL), Logitech speakers....*shutter* /rant. Tired of correcting peeps.

^^

Reply #84 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:19:07 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted

Reply #85 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:19:27 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: ChineseKiwi;1313279

^^

Oh! I'd like to guess the puzzle!

What happed to the old thread, is there some kind of Y1K bug?

Reply #86 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:40:27 pm

Codex

Reply #87 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:47:01 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
speaking of naggers, my stom-marchee is giving me pains.

i will go guy a steak and cheese pie! and some hot chips! and i will dip the hot chips into the pie!

Quote from: ChineseKiwi;1313279
Petty little insignificant shit that annoys you: People giving out horrid advice regarding audio-visual stuff on forums. Bose, Sharp TVs, buying into the marketing that is LED TVs (which tbh, are not automatically inheritly better than LCD TVs for picture quality AT ALL), Logitech speakers....*shutter* /rant. Tired of correcting peeps.

http://www.psyphre.com/stuff/n_ggers.jpg ^^

sorry Ck.... they'll never stop. I got people coming into the store telling me how to do my job! LOL and what they are sayign is all wrong!

i just had one guy fighting with me that you should turn the amp on FIRST! BEFORE EVERYTHIGN ELSE!

facepalm.gif

Reply #88 Posted: September 23, 2010, 12:56:55 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
What do you do as a job?

Anyway, another petty little insignificant shit that annoys you:

TelstraClear's having datacentre router issues again >.<

I can't reach some international sites. Tracert's = 4 hop that's the problem. reset router, restarted computer, CCleaner'ed Temp and Internet files....

8 Days 'til 15 m/bit though!

I'll try switching DNS servers and see if that helps.

Reply #89 Posted: September 23, 2010, 01:19:40 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
it does, its in your profile.

FF14... i wanted to have a crack at it when it came out, but im addicted to aion. :(

Reply #90 Posted: September 23, 2010, 01:21:23 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
Switching DNS servers didn't help with those sites and I know they're up. Slightly faster though.

Clear.net DNS servers [TC's] > Xtra for speed.

Reply #91 Posted: September 23, 2010, 01:33:01 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
me and the bro run our own pro audio store in auckland. we do a lot of repairs and hireage.

man...... i was waiting for a friend of mine, and ithought i'd jump in an internetcafe and wait there.... i.... played 2142.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cant stop thinkign about it. Reg was so off coz of crap computer and crap skills, but gahhh i remember why i liked that game so much. Rawr crush in walkers. PEWPZZZTTT emp the chopper over head. spread my knife all over the enemy.

ah good times good times.

Reply #92 Posted: September 23, 2010, 01:51:06 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
CK - On TC here and yes, some things are arse slow today. Sites very hit & miss.

Reply #93 Posted: September 23, 2010, 01:52:17 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted

Reply #94 Posted: September 23, 2010, 01:55:01 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Thanks, Fairy!

My warmed up curry tasted like bum because of this stupid metallic taste.

Also, Simply Squeezed juice that come in the 1L coloured milk bottles (2 for $7 at Woolies) are GOD DAMN UNBELIEVABLE - so good.

Reply #95 Posted: September 23, 2010, 01:56:19 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #96 Posted: September 23, 2010, 02:11:32 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
http://www.bassdrivearchive.com/flashme/

ICE STATION ZEBRA IS ON NOW!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA should help me obliterate the last of the invoices

Reply #97 Posted: September 23, 2010, 02:14:13 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1313307
Juice is dissolving your fillings.

Hulk smash your My Little Pony collection.

Reply #98 Posted: September 23, 2010, 02:14:26 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;1313301
me and the bro run our own pro audio store in auckland. we do a lot of repairs and hireage.

:o

Time to swing and miss: Reference Audio?

Reply #99 Posted: September 23, 2010, 02:41:31 pm