Topic: Da Fuck happened?

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Was down for 3 days for me.

I was forced to do actual work at work
Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:43:52 am by The Demon Lord

Posted: September 26, 2013, 06:07:55 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
^ Yeah right

Reply #1 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:09:30 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
yay its back!

Reply #2 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:25:57 am
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spigalau;1531917
^ Yeah right

It was terrible, having to speak to customers and actually do things

Reply #3 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:42:20 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
i finks i chewed all my nails off :/

Reply #4 Posted: September 26, 2013, 07:48:52 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I thought vodafone had discovered us and decided to cut funding :(

Reply #5 Posted: September 26, 2013, 08:03:07 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
I am actually genuinely curious as to what the cause was

Reply #6 Posted: September 26, 2013, 08:15:07 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Nimmo got drunk with a cardboard cutout of Miley Cyrus in the data centre, 'Wrecking Ball' ensued and shit got wrecked.

Reply #7 Posted: September 26, 2013, 08:46:21 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Network Access Message: The website cannot be found  

Explanation: The IP address for the website you requested could not be found.

Try the following:
  • Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
  • Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
  • Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.

If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.

Technical Information (for support personnel)
  • Error Code 11001: Host not found
  • Background: This error indicates that the gateway could not find the IP address of the website you are trying to access. This is usually due to a DNS-related error.

THIS WAS MY LIFE FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS!

Reply #8 Posted: September 26, 2013, 08:49:03 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: DarkVirus;1531927
Nimmo got drunk with a cardboard cutout of Miley Cyrus in the data centre, 'Wrecking Ball' ensued and shit got wrecked.

Didn't think Miley was Nimmo's type....

Reply #9 Posted: September 26, 2013, 08:49:25 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
At least the Steam Update bot didn't stop posting during the downtime, god knows what we would have done without all dem updates

Reply #10 Posted: September 26, 2013, 09:03:17 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1531931
At least the Steam Update bot didn't stop posting during the downtime, god knows what we would have done without all dem updates

Probably hurt yourselves in the confusion.

Reply #11 Posted: September 26, 2013, 09:06:45 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
...Dreams DO come true...

Although wouldn't it be funny if this was just a test to see how popular forums really are, regardless of forum activity, by vodafone.

*ehem*
Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 09:24:40 am by `Kyane Reeves

Reply #12 Posted: September 26, 2013, 09:08:31 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Quote from: `Kayne;1531933
...Dreams DO come true...

Although I bet this was just a test to see how popular forums really are, regardless of forum activity, by vodafone.

How much do you bet? cause your wrong, minimum bet $50, you owe me $50.....Wheres my fucking money man...

Reply #13 Posted: September 26, 2013, 09:15:56 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
*cough*

I never said anything about betting, where are you getting this from, I don't know, who said bets? I sure didn't. I'm up for gambling as much as the next man, you place a bet, i'll take it, but yes sir, no sir did I ever say anything about bets.

But I can offer you the 50$ care package of 6 android games.

Reply #14 Posted: September 26, 2013, 09:28:58 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Ahh, welcome back babes <3

Reply #15 Posted: September 26, 2013, 09:32:03 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: DarkVirus;1531932
Probably hurt yourselves in the confusion.

Who knows what I would have done if I didn't know NASCAR - The Game 2013 had been released

Reply #16 Posted: September 26, 2013, 09:36:28 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
YAY!

I think Larry Ellison spent big bucks to take GetSome down until the racing was finished. He knew the real talent is in us cunts and we would have damaged his poor gajillion dollar automated boat.

Reply #17 Posted: September 26, 2013, 10:05:26 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Growler;1531940
YAY!

I think Larry Ellison spent big bucks to take GetSome down until the racing was finished. He knew the real talent is in us cunts and we would have damaged his poor gajillion dollar automated boat.

I went to thank Ellisons crew.. but I don't know how to speak computer :(

Reply #18 Posted: September 26, 2013, 10:20:59 am

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
good to see it back again :)

Reply #19 Posted: September 26, 2013, 10:59:34 am
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1531924
I thought vodafone had discovered us and decided to cut funding :(

^^ this

Reply #20 Posted: September 26, 2013, 12:17:27 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
I was actually vaguely relieved that GetSome was gone. The slow death is kind of sad.

It's like bebo up in here.

Reply #21 Posted: September 26, 2013, 02:16:07 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Well we hope to change that now we have had a shake up.

Reply #22 Posted: September 26, 2013, 03:11:57 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1531965
I was actually vaguely relieved that GetSome was gone. The slow death is kind of sad.

It's like bebo up in here.
Always picked you as a Bebhoe

Reply #23 Posted: September 26, 2013, 03:25:45 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Sparzx

• I Posted!
  • Sparzx has no influence.
What actually happened.

Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:13:32 pm by Sparzx

Reply #24 Posted: September 26, 2013, 04:11:25 pm
exbawks conzole masta race!!1!