Topic: should african space jesus be banned for harassment and cursing and camping

Offline ThatAustralianGuy

• I Posted!
  • ThatAustralianGuy has no influence.
she is constantly harasses players and some mods calling them names and saying awful things to everyone. she camps on all the maps so she dost die and gos afk when she is camping. player are getter annoyed from this and some have said they are not coming back to the sever.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:35:09 pm by ThatAustralianGuy

Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:28:02 pm

Offline murphhhh

• I Posted!
  • murphhhh has no influence.
"I "camp" when I'm innocent, I never stay in one place an entire round so its not actual camping its just your personal idea of camping. Its the traitors job to hunt the innocents and also, having 8 people sit in the server saying and typing abuse at one person is a lot worse than one person doing it to a trial mod and admin whom are 'friends' of theirs and know they're kidding. calling one person a whore, a bitch, even stooping so fucking low to tell them to kill themselves... thats worst, also you constantly rdm me and throw incends and call false KOS's every round an admins not on and even rdm and inno vrs inno incend or tvt incend me. I've lightened up on the abuse over the last day and a half but still receive abuse from people instantly and are constantly told I'm not a girl or that i have no friends. I'm not trying to get mod/admin/trial mod. I follow the rules and joke around with farm house/soap/kayne and the four of us rdm each other (hit each other with crow bars) but i dont involve others. Kayne makes fun of me constantly on the server and I him. But you all throw abuse at me even when I'm trying to be polite and nice to you, i understand I've been a cunt, but I apologised and am still being constantly abused and put down. Austrianguy, you want to be a trial mod yet you rdmed me over and over, after i tried to get kayne not to slay you... he'd had enough and slayed you. Flying Milkan; you want to be a trail mod but you incend me when you're a fellow t or innocent; How do i have to be perfect and lovely when you two single me out even when I'm not using my mic or talking... Its hypocritical and pathetic.." < what i put in the pilot post but I'll write some more for you Australian.

The first day i was on the server all you were doing was rdming, egging me on and having a laugh about me calling people retards, saying its funny and I should do it more. since then you've rdmed me over 40 times thats the ones I've counted, I didn't always report you (out of trying to help you get trail mod because you wanted it so badly). Also you'd be in a skype call me with and my friend Sneaky Bastard and you kept trying to meta game and saying LETS RDM SOAP / KAYNE. You constantly hit kayne with crowbars until he is nearly dead and laugh about it. you block people in arenas they cant get out of and throw incends and kill them while you're an innocent. you put down and say someone has no friends and is a bitch after saying you like them and think they're entertaining. All it is with you is hypocrisy and lies after lies. either you play 100% by the rules all the time or STFU when someone else isn't, because if you're not playing nicely dont fucking expect other people to. and also saying I have daddy issues all the time is getting old especially when i told you my mum was gay and died.
Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:44:10 pm by murphhhh

Reply #1 Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:42:15 pm

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
This is being taken a bit far guys. Just move on with it I'm not sure what the hell the problem is but please just play fairly and get over your differences.

Also rule 16.  -No flaming / extreme swearing / discrimination.

Swearing is fine, I see people flame all the time over the smallest things just don't continue to do it and make a scene. If you guys continue abuse each other for whatever reason I will disable your voice chat.

Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:47:54 pm by Quantum

Reply #2 Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:44:17 pm

Offline murphhhh

• I Posted!
Pilot telling me I'm a bitch and stupid when I'm sitting afk standing up for myself on your stupid, un needed blog post after you've been going on and on about it on the server.

Reply #3 Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:53:07 pm

Offline ThatAustralianGuy

• I Posted!
  • ThatAustralianGuy has no influence.
This is being taken a bit far guys. Just move on with it I'm not sure what the hell the problem is but please just play fairly and get over your differences.

Also rule 16.  -No flaming / extreme swearing / discrimination.

Swearing is fine I see people flame all the time over the smallest things just don't continue to do it and make a scene. If you guys continue abuse each other for whatever reason I will disable your voice chat.

its funny that she says you were not trying to get me slayn when yer i did rdm by mistake and i was willing to take the slay so kayne shouldn't  of  re-spawning her and Quantum she is always abusing people and always screening and cursing at players im not saying this because of how i feel but because their are many people feel the same way

Reply #4 Posted: June 27, 2014, 11:57:08 pm

Offline murphhhh

• I Posted!
I'll just slit my throat for you Pilot <3

Reply #5 Posted: June 28, 2014, 12:03:25 am

Offline Fruity

• I Posted!
  • Fruity has no influence.
...and thus, the "African Saga"; has begun.

I was not on the server at the time these event occurred so I cannot make a judgement.

Play nice.  :P

Reply #6 Posted: June 28, 2014, 12:13:39 am

Offline yoshistar96

• I Posted!
  • yoshistar96 has no influence.
I don't agree with you Pilot.
Although see may swear a lot, it is not here fault. You guys are constantly egging her on and basically making her do it. You don't need to this and you are actually putting on yourself when she loses it. I have witnessed you RDMing her and it she is well within her rights to go off at you. You don't need to go on here and say that she needs to be banned when you are causing the "problem" that you are suggesting she is. I am in no way backing African up here just because we are friends, because I am friends with you too Pilot.
This entire subject is made because you don't want to look bad when you are half of the problem.

Reply #7 Posted: June 28, 2014, 12:57:31 am

Offline murphhhh

• I Posted!
I don't agree with you Pilot.
Although see may swear a lot, it is not here fault. You guys are constantly egging her on and basically making her do it. You don't need to this and you are actually putting on yourself when she loses it. I have witnessed you RDMing her and it she is well within her rights to go off at you. You don't need to go on here and say that she needs to be banned when you are causing the "problem" that you are suggesting she is. I am in no way backing African up here just because we are friends, because I am friends with you too Pilot.
This entire subject is made because you don't want to look bad when you are half of the problem.

Reply #8 Posted: June 28, 2014, 12:59:37 am

Offline Pilot Zx

• I Posted!
  • Pilot Zx has no influence.
My rdms on her are when im T (as admins are online) and even when i say im going to kill her do you actually see me do it?

Reply #9 Posted: June 28, 2014, 01:27:26 am
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)      ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ      ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)      (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Offline Pilot Zx

• I Posted!
If she was nice to the players on the server and didn't through negative slurs at everyone she makes eye contact with then no one at all would have a problem with it, we have only seen the bad side of her and not once seen good

Reply #10 Posted: June 28, 2014, 01:28:33 am

Offline yoshistar96

• I Posted!
If she was nice to the players on the server and didn't through negative slurs at everyone she makes eye contact with then no one at all would have a problem with it, we have only seen the bad side of her and not once seen good

If you do not want African to go on "negative slurs at everyone" then you shouldn't stir her up so that she does. Some people can be sensitive to what people say and I witnessed this first hand. You should not go around accusing people if you don't know them. For all you know, they could be in anger management therapy or is going though a tough time. Don't be so quick to judge and actually find out who they are and sort out the problem on a personal level instead of taking it straight to the forums asking for bans.

Reply #11 Posted: June 28, 2014, 01:44:02 am

Offline Pilot Zx

• I Posted!
Im not taking it to the ban page im just say'n chill

Reply #12 Posted: June 28, 2014, 02:08:52 am

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
I'm actually disappointed that the response was anything but the following

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Reply #13 Posted: June 28, 2014, 06:50:58 pm

Offline yoshistar96

• I Posted!

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

who said this nichwilde

Reply #14 Posted: June 28, 2014, 07:32:12 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

You are way to young to be copypastaing from /b/

Reply #15 Posted: June 28, 2014, 07:48:40 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Spoiler :

I have heard this song before

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me... You little bitch.

Reply #16 Posted: June 29, 2014, 11:05:04 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.

To be fair I'm 22, also The Game.
Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 11:36:04 am by nichwilde

Reply #17 Posted: June 29, 2014, 11:34:30 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
To be fair I'm 22.

Oh son, you dun goofed.

EDIT: Also, should be banned on the grounds of having a name like "African Space Jesus".
Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:25:57 pm by Retardobot

Reply #18 Posted: June 29, 2014, 05:04:05 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
BeBo

Reply #19 Posted: June 29, 2014, 05:58:14 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
TBH, this thread is an abomination of how not to deal with things.

Ive crossed the lines once or twice in my lifespan on these here forums, but I can definitely tell you you have all gone the wrong way about this, instead of causing an all out argument on the public forum the concern should have been raised to an Admin, Forum Mod or even a Head like Osiris, DV etc.

This sorted of slander backwards and forwards does nothing to help either of your causes and is just causing bad blood.

Reading the replies back and forward in this thread reminds me of my 6 year old and 5 year old niece tattling on each other and trying to make the other seem worse than the other when they get told off, generally when this happens they both get timeouts for their efforts.

I am locking this thread, I think this needs sorting out rationally by having an impartial discussion with someone not hocked up on pubescent hormones.

I suggest you contact one of the heads or senior mods by PM rather than starting petty hate threads, and deal with it from there.
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:10:09 am by Xsannz

Reply #20 Posted: June 30, 2014, 08:01:24 am