Topic: Punk Buster Upgrade?

Offline Honiheke

• I Posted!
  • Honiheke has no influence.
Hello
First of ill explain the situation. I love playing on your server due to me been a kiwi my self but unfortunately after 3 mins of game-play, i will get kicked from the game and i would get a punk buster error message i then contacted Punkbuster and they told me it was cause the server you play on is running a older Punkbuster software. they also told me to ask the server admins to see if they can upgrade there punk buster manually.

So i guess im just asking if thats a possibility cause as i stated love the server BF3 Team deathmatch No Shahr

Posted: July 11, 2014, 11:28:52 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Have you tried manually updating punkbuster?

Reply #1 Posted: July 11, 2014, 11:52:52 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
If its only you, its not likely to be us.

Reply #2 Posted: July 11, 2014, 03:34:01 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Honiheke

• I Posted!
  • Honiheke has no influence.
Yes i have uninstalled updated reinstalled done everything so many times ive contacted ea they said it was punk buster and then punk buster was saying the server needed to be updateed

Reply #3 Posted: July 23, 2014, 05:26:25 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Ok I'll run an update on the servers and see if it fixes anything for you.

Reply #4 Posted: July 23, 2014, 06:04:00 pm

Offline iveSEALEDurFATE

• I Posted!
  • iveSEALEDurFATE has no influence.
Hey, I'm getting kicked from the server with the message:
Code: [Select]
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'iveSEALEDurFATE' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.342) - Error loading pbcl
I am currently running PunkBuster version A1386 C2.344, which is newer than what the server is requesting.

Reply #5 Posted: October 18, 2014, 09:40:53 pm