Topic: So on ticket master there is a VIP option

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
What does this allow me to do?

Posted: August 14, 2014, 04:22:20 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Digital Nationz
   1 Hour Early Access on each show day (9am start)
•   20-30 minute VIP ONLY Q&A with a panel of speakers each morning (9.30am start)
•   Queue Jumper Lanyard allowing you to get past the queue ONCE per activation and day (2 day pass needed to queue jump both days)
•   Guaranteed seating for all speaker sessions (subject to pre-booking and arriving on time to the session)
•   Priority for workshops (workshops are extremely limited in size, but we will prioritise VIPs through pre-booking)

Reply #1 Posted: August 14, 2014, 04:49:30 pm

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
Someone promote this guy

Reply #2 Posted: August 14, 2014, 04:50:58 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
No private jet?

Reply #3 Posted: August 14, 2014, 04:56:01 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Are there anyone on panel of speakers that I would be interested in talking to or any workshops that I would want to attend?

Reply #4 Posted: August 15, 2014, 08:10:27 am

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
does anyone know if I like onions?

Reply #5 Posted: August 15, 2014, 09:02:08 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
does anyone know if I like onions?

Most definitely, so long as it isn't raw and is in something deliscious

Reply #6 Posted: August 15, 2014, 10:25:17 am