Topic: [COMPLETED]An Imposter

Offline GreenJizzAndHam

• I Posted!
  • GreenJizzAndHam has no influence.
There is a person on the Get Some FOurms with the same name as me trying to be me. This person has the same name and is trying to get me MOD. He even made a mod app on the Application Thread. He made stuff up trying to be me and even linked to my Steam profile. Ban this imposter that is tryng to be me.
LInk to the thread: http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87692.0
This person is not me. No way at all it is me
Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:40:49 am by Bert

Posted: September 10, 2014, 10:18:58 pm

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
I thought that application was a bit fishy when I saw it....
Definitely not your style

Reply #1 Posted: September 11, 2014, 06:42:17 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
I deleted the account and trashed the thread, if it pleases the court i move to ban the idiot from the game server for a week, teach him how real men troll.

Reply #2 Posted: September 11, 2014, 10:39:00 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I deleted the account and trashed the thread, if it pleases the court i move to ban the idiot from the game server for a week, teach him how real men troll.

Compare IP's see if anyone else used that one.

Reply #3 Posted: September 11, 2014, 11:09:50 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4 Posted: September 11, 2014, 11:20:18 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
Wtf is a Lucid?

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=22579

Looks like he was the angry birdie.

That's like the third time he's made an account here and tried to be someone else. Also he has been banned for a week but the thread about it seems to have been eaten by someone.
Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:48:05 pm by Quantum

Reply #5 Posted: September 11, 2014, 01:46:26 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
thread about it seems to have been eaten by someone.
SEE DV POST

Reply #6 Posted: September 11, 2014, 01:52:14 pm

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
thread about it seems to have been eaten by someone.
SEE DV POST

I assumed he was talking about the application thread not the one titled DEMOTE, and was a pathetic rant about how he should be unbanned as that was also posted by Lucid but under a different account name.

Reply #7 Posted: September 11, 2014, 01:55:07 pm

Offline GreenJizzAndHam

• I Posted!
  • GreenJizzAndHam has no influence.
Thanks guys for removing the thread! I am really grateful for that.
Thank you very much!

Reply #8 Posted: September 11, 2014, 03:17:45 pm

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
to be fair lucids wanted to be banned for ages because he said he spends too much of his time on the server, Or atleast i think it was lucid who asked for getting banned.

Reply #9 Posted: September 11, 2014, 05:08:15 pm