Topic: Future GS Members (Post your Kids)

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Keep this thread clean, and on topic.

Inappropriate comments or crass behavior will result in infractions and bans.

This thread is for the family members of Gs and their kids..
Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:47:45 am by Xsannz

Posted: March 10, 2015, 09:28:18 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
My honeybee and I taken at Papamoa Beach a couple of weeks ago, she's 11 now and yes Im well aware she's taller.

Keep the comments clean too - while I am all for fun games shits and giggles I am also not afraid to travel to de-ball anyone who is rude and inappropriate. Remember these are kids

She thinks shes the bomb as she rips up on COD - but she plays console and we all know how i feel about console!!
Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:41:11 am by 420fairy

Reply #1 Posted: March 10, 2015, 09:39:21 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
My kids.

Reply #2 Posted: March 10, 2015, 09:54:51 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
awwwww the first pic looks like Pebbles from the Flintstones.

Very cute clearly they take after their momma

Reply #3 Posted: March 10, 2015, 09:56:37 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Since I am a new member to this club:

Reply #4 Posted: March 10, 2015, 02:20:36 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The way you're holding your kid [TDL] reminds me of Ricky Bobby when he becomes confused about what to do with his hands.

Reply #5 Posted: March 10, 2015, 04:36:38 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Did a photo shoot at the weekend with the kids at the park.

Reply #6 Posted: March 23, 2015, 07:52:57 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Me kids

Reply #7 Posted: May 26, 2015, 08:15:11 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
"Defend the Flags you N00BS!"

Reply #8 Posted: June 04, 2015, 04:11:30 pm

Offline Suca

• Game Server Admin
  • Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
My little boy, another photo shoot next month for some new photos
Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 07:35:44 pm by Suca

Reply #9 Posted: June 04, 2015, 07:33:37 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Cool thread! didn't know you'd had a kid TDL ;O grats m8 and welcome to the club..

Here's a shot I took of my little guy who is 3 next month :O wow...

Reply #10 Posted: August 10, 2015, 11:28:43 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I just bought some kids. They had their first day of school today, they hit the ground running!

Will post photos as they get older.

Reply #11 Posted: August 10, 2015, 12:16:01 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
My kids are vegetables too.

Reply #12 Posted: August 10, 2015, 01:03:25 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Cool thread! didn't know you'd had a kid TDL ;O grats m8 and welcome to the club..

She's just turned 5 months old - so a very recent Addition.

In other news, now that I am a member of the Club, I see what all the fuss is about....

But other people's kids are still irritating

Reply #13 Posted: August 11, 2015, 08:45:04 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

She's just turned 5 months old - so a very recent Addition.

In other news, now that I am a member of the Club, I see what all the fuss is about....

But other people's kids are still irritating

haha, I love most kids - some people's children annoy me purely because of their parents :)

Reply #14 Posted: August 11, 2015, 09:43:46 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I just bought some kids. They had their first day of school today, they hit the ground running!

Will post photos as they get older.
Did they grow up, or have you traded them for weed already?

Reply #15 Posted: August 29, 2016, 08:57:42 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-