Topic: Crashing MVM Servers

Offline superbolo

• I Posted!
  • superbolo has no influence.
Hi,

As the admins have no idea how to reply to a message, thought I would share some insight on their MVM Machine Attacks episodic servers crashing every time transitioning from episode 1 to episode 2. This makes it impossible for anyone to stay and progress.

Will anyone fix it? or will the problem persist?

Posted: March 10, 2016, 05:44:57 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
If you want something done no need to be rude about it. Admins do this as volunteers, we are in no way are paid. Some of us work full time jobs, have families, uni etc. Just because we 'have no idea how to reply to a message' doesn't mean we haven't seen it.

The matter has been mentioned before, by admins as well. You don't see what is going on in the background.

Reply #1 Posted: March 10, 2016, 07:42:44 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Being a cock because an unpaid admin didn't respond fast enough for your liking on a freely provided server is not going to get a result you like.. It's more likely to see you taking a holiday from our servers.

PS: On this note I think we need to setup a $60/ call 0900 number for instant admin support.

Reply #2 Posted: March 10, 2016, 09:47:33 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
hahah gold lias

i have already sent a message to the creator about the issue. this has happened since the last big update

Reply #3 Posted: March 11, 2016, 09:11:03 am

Offline superbolo

• I Posted!
  • superbolo has no influence.
So it appears posting on forums gets some traction with communication. The lack of it via private messages really doesn't help.

We are all busy and I am sure a quick acknowledgement wouldn't take long and avoid people being left in the dark.

Reply #4 Posted: March 11, 2016, 10:04:46 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Things were already happening before you made this post, as I said before you have no idea of what goes on in the admin areas.

Lias is also correct.

Reply #5 Posted: March 12, 2016, 10:00:27 am

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.
/reply messages appear in the tf2 channel, super annoying, would prefer it to appear in the channel the person replied in.

Reply #6 Posted: March 12, 2016, 11:36:52 am
The real Hobo
The best Hobo

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
So it appears posting on forums gets some traction with communication. The lack of it via private messages really doesn't help.

We are all busy and I am sure a quick acknowledgement wouldn't take long and avoid people being left in the dark.

did i not get this private message or something???

edit: oh here it is, that's right, last weekend when i was pretty fucken wasted and too hung to do anything. then busy for a week leading up to my wedding which also turned out to be a 3 day bender..

this issue will be handled when i know what i need to do to fix it.
Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:12:31 pm by Gutty

Reply #7 Posted: March 13, 2016, 10:09:43 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator

Reply #8 Posted: March 19, 2016, 09:09:52 pm

Offline hunterdelta

• I Posted!
  • hunterdelta has no influence.

did i not get this private message or something???

edit: oh here it is, that's right, last weekend when i was pretty fucken wasted and too hung to do anything. then busy for a week leading up to my wedding which also turned out to be a 3 day bender..

this issue will be handled when i know what i need to do to fix it.
congrats on the marriage dude

Reply #9 Posted: March 21, 2016, 01:10:31 pm