Topic: Acogninja's Statement.

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
He said on the 15/07/14 the server is going to be perma banned.

if anyone see's him in GetSome TTT, immediately perma ban him.

Please and Thank You.

Posted: June 18, 2014, 07:43:25 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Err....What?

More details please >.<

He's going to permaban getsome from hosting a server? From being valid with valves servers?

Reply #1 Posted: June 18, 2014, 11:25:26 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
During a round of TTT around 8:00 or 9:00 he (acogninja) typed this into chat, (not quoted)

"have fun while you can because on 15/07/14 this server is going to be perma banned"

i don't know maybe he was talking about perma banning GetSome from the valve server database, or something.
I was told by quantum that if someone talks about ddosing and client overflow then immediately ban them because we don't negotiate with terrorists.  8)

Reply #2 Posted: June 19, 2014, 02:26:27 am
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
This is not a serious threat just some kid trolling / not having a single idea about what he's talking about, he does not need to be banned. And it dose not make sense how do you perma ban a dedicated server.

[19:35:29] (TEAM) acogninja: have fun playing when i have this server ban off line for good along with all of kaynes other servers

[19:36:39] acogninja: hve fn playing on a diffrent server beacuse this server will be have a perma ban on the 15/07/14

You can't perma ban a server so don't worry about it.

Reply #3 Posted: June 19, 2014, 07:47:48 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Someone has it in for you kayne ;p

Reply #4 Posted: June 19, 2014, 10:03:05 am

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
Yea, Kayne watch out for those 12 year old assassins these days

Reply #5 Posted: June 19, 2014, 12:16:20 pm
Hi!

Ily

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
And this is why the internet should be R18

Reply #6 Posted: June 19, 2014, 02:40:43 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Why am I more recognised than Quantum, It makes no sense what so ever.

I get people saying "Hey Kanye" all the time, purely because i'm admin.

Quantum I see why you have your role set as "manager", It avoids all these things.

I think now that I've been recognised as the true leader of GetSome and all of their servers, I should start getting paid for it.. Or at least a free shirt :<

I'm not even a dick to anyone on the server... not directly / intentionally at least ;)

Edit : Some guy just started asking me if I watched state of origin... I fucking hate sports, Quantum what is this
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:29:45 pm by `Kayne

Reply #7 Posted: June 19, 2014, 04:58:21 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
Not a dick to anyone... Pfft i call BS you are such a bully!  ;)

also i agree people who get noticed should get free T-Shirts.... just sayin.

Reply #8 Posted: June 19, 2014, 07:13:33 pm
Hi!

Ily

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
  • Ser_Jesse has no influence.
Ahaha I also Agree with that shirt Idea I'm very dedicated to the server... Of what Soapeh has told me I'm rank 13 of 100+ people who play on the server so I think shirts should be organised  :) . (that was sarcasm )

Also me, myself I prefer Kayne over Quantum, no offence to you Quantum but I do have favoritism just because I have gotten to know Kayne longer  >:(

Reply #9 Posted: June 19, 2014, 09:53:32 pm

Offline Kayne

Also me, myself I prefer Kayne over Quantum, no offence to you Quantum but I do have favoritism just because I have gotten to know Kayne longer  >:(

I'm touched...

Spoiler :

Reply #10 Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:03:33 am

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
Ahaha  ;D

Reply #11 Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:36:24 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!

Quantum I see why you have your role set as "manager", It avoids all these things.

I think now that I've been recognised as the true leader of GetSome and all of their servers, I should start getting paid for it.. Or at least a free shirt :<

I'm not even a dick to anyone on the server... not directly / intentionally at least ;)

Edit : Some guy just started asking me if I watched state of origin... I fucking hate sports, Quantum what is this

Your shirt is in the mail.

Reply #12 Posted: June 20, 2014, 02:16:04 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Kayne

Your shirt is in the mail.

But you guys didn't even get my address?

Guys?

It better be better than the pussy patrol shirt, I know it's hard to beat but if you get prolax on the design i'm sure it will be sweet.

Reply #13 Posted: June 20, 2014, 04:22:43 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
wow we have garrys mod servers? I usually jump on gmod to fuck around in some rp servers, I like being a cook and making people noodles.

Reply #14 Posted: June 20, 2014, 08:13:44 pm

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
Ahahaha acogninja was on today and we questioned him about the server being banned and he claimed his little brother always ruins things for him. Biggest lie ever

Reply #15 Posted: June 20, 2014, 10:46:20 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
"5 YEAR OLD BROTHER" to be precise, i don't reckon a kid at that age couldn't even tell if he had shit himself let alone "perma ban" a server.

Reply #16 Posted: June 21, 2014, 12:52:04 am
Hi!

Ily

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
I was thinking, perma-ban a server?
Thefuq?

Reply #17 Posted: June 21, 2014, 08:47:26 am