Topic: New Player Models....

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
  • Ser_Jesse has no influence.
Recently Quantum the server manager had added 15 new player models and set the price for 20-25k for the majority of them ... Then for the more bulkier characters he raised the price but double ... so they are now 40k for Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, Minecraft Steve, Raz and Raymand. I belive this is un fair because I had purchased the chewbaca skin for 22k and others on the server bought the bulkier skins for the same price but yet they get increased and mine doesnt ?

I find this unfair because now they can sell the skins for almost double what they paid. I know this is a small deal but I think my skin the chewbaca and all new skins should be 40k aswell ...

Posted: July 03, 2014, 12:42:07 am

Offline Pilot Zx

• I Posted!
  • Pilot Zx has no influence.
Pilot skin is OP

Reply #1 Posted: July 03, 2014, 01:21:50 am
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)      ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ      ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)      (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
I don't really mind anymore it was just "bad luck" as kayne says on my be half ... anyways I sold that skin to buy the harry potter skin and my trail back so thats the end of this post

Reply #2 Posted: July 03, 2014, 02:06:41 am

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
My opinion is that it is well priced for what they are, because before he added the new ones the models that cost the most were the most detailed or ones that were not from the Half life/Garry's Mod Eg. Male 5, Combine Solider and so one. The models that were added, Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, Minecraft Steve, Raz and Raymand are all bigger and more exclusive so to say, and since being added in the last 48 hours the price is not going to being the same from the beginning. I'm sure Quantum has changed them because of making the shop have more of a level price range, with before the prices going from 250 points to 750 for Garry's Mod models then upward of 1000 points to 14000 points for non Garry's Mod Models, then from there the next one 175000 and 255000 points for the more detailed non Garry's Mod models. So these new models are levelling the shops price range because i know that i was half way to getting the Tesla Power, but now my eyes are set on Minecraft Steve..... *sigh*

Reply #3 Posted: July 03, 2014, 02:11:06 am
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
The number of points required to equip the new player models was raised only because people had asked for more exclusive player models. Also the original price was just a set figure while I tested them to ensure the models hands and skeleton animations worked properly along with ensuring the models hit box matched the skeleton to show true hits.

I'm sorry that you fell cheated by the price change but the figure had to be changed anyway. Expect more changes to the pointshop as I overhaul the equip function and possible change 3D model view.

You can also expect some changes to the number of points awarded overtime with the return of kill points. I will add this script back in later after I make some modifications.

Anyway this will benefit in the long run as it gives players something to look forward too. Otherwise we would hear complaints of under priced items and constantly be adjusting them to ensure everyone's happy with the price.

Enjoy the new player models anyway they aren't the easiest thing to install properly on TTT.
(If you ever complain about the changes I make to player models again I will make that Harry potter player model you love so much free so everyone looks like you muahahaha KOS Ser Jesse)

Reply #4 Posted: July 03, 2014, 06:20:51 pm

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
Okay thank you Quantum...
But I'm actually pretty keen on getting points for killing people now because that would be an easier way to get the skins... I know I may be pushing our friendship Quantum but i was wondering if you could install the Doritos bag skin pretty please. 

Reply #5 Posted: July 03, 2014, 08:36:41 pm

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
I do not want to be killed by the snack I love the most.

Reply #6 Posted: July 03, 2014, 08:43:10 pm

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
ahaha well I would love you forever if you did that for me.
And maybe you can make it a low amount of points for me then change it to 40k :P like you did with the others.

Reply #7 Posted: July 03, 2014, 09:33:41 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
Also for like this weekend we could have a double point weekend? pretty please! oxox

Reply #8 Posted: July 03, 2014, 11:03:48 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline GreenJizzAndHam

• I Posted!
  • GreenJizzAndHam has no influence.
Add some screwed up Player Models like the Doritos Chip Bag Player Model... That would be good.

Reply #9 Posted: July 04, 2014, 11:29:20 am

Offline Paolo

• I Posted!
  • Paolo has no influence.
Add the Thresh Player Model cuz yeah, I like playing Thresh on LoL...  ;D

Reply #10 Posted: July 04, 2014, 08:43:25 pm
I like lazing around, and sleeping anywhere :3 (True Story)

Offline Ventrix

• I Posted!
  • Ventrix has no influence.
Add the Thresh Player Model cuz yeah, I like playing Thresh on LoL...  ;D

Yes! Add it! :D

Reply #11 Posted: July 05, 2014, 12:50:18 am