Topic: Rule concerning the Tester in 67thway_v5 + Mini Rant

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
First subject: StingingPopcorn, Over 3 days game time on the GetSome Garry's Mod server. Should know more than anyone not to be a tool, yet he insists that he "likes to be a *unt" (I didn't say it 'kayne). During multiple games in 67thway_v5 where the tester is separate to the air-duct he keeps breaking it even when he is innocent (dick move because he knows it is not KOS able, he repeats it as he is breaking the tester). Them in the next map StingingPopcorn and a another player Devangel decide its all cool for them to be best buds as a Detective and a Traitor and work together, StingingPopcorn (detective) supplying Devangel (Traitor) with a health station and not killing him and yelling that he is "being taken hostage"...... If you want to do that shit go play DarkRP. I'm not overly agitated about the whole thing but that shit isn't the way your supposed to play the game. Each got there fair share of a 60 second ban and told not to be a you know what...('kayne).

So insight all this, all i want if for one rule to be changed and that is; If you break the tester and you are an innocent, you will not be KOS'd but you will be slain the next round if an admin is on the line.

As for the sort of metagaming but not really, I can't really stop it but just for future reference DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

StingingPopcorn, I still love you despite you being a complete cunt.

:-*

Posted: August 16, 2014, 01:57:55 am
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
cunt.

Oh boy, you said the word.
Any reference to "Surfing bird" will equal an immediate 2 week ban so that you can think about how old that fucking joke has gotten

I'm going to be dropped in the shit here, or at least everyone is thinking it.

I also break the tester as innocent, i'm also known to shoot the gold block far, far away into the sea, on minecraft.

While I'm not saying that either of those actions are acceptable, I just wanted to point out the elephant in the room before I start getting named 'n' shamed.

But in my eyes, I see no problem with these. Using a tester makes it too easy.

On top of all of that, Slaying someone is going to be hard as hell to manage, and something I personally wouldn't bother in. It's the same reason why we removed the "breaking the tester is kos'able" rule. Unless you sit by the tester from start to finish each round, How are you to know if someone broke the tester, How are you to know if it was Me or StingingPopcorn?

I guess hit it up with Q, to see if he can add some sort of event to the damage logs?

Reply #1 Posted: August 16, 2014, 03:36:29 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
cunt.

Yea sorry, its just to annoy you.

How are you to know if someone broke the tester, How are you to know if it was Me or StingingPopcorn?

I guess hit it up with Q, to see if he can add some sort of event to the damage logs?

But yea that's the thing it would be a bit nit picky if you were to ask every one who broke the  tester and shit if it doesn't happen so ill ask him later

Reply #2 Posted: August 16, 2014, 12:56:55 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
The rule is staying as it currently is: Destroying equipment such as the traitor tester is counted as high suspicion only, Do not KOS or RDM if you see someone break the tester.

Reply #3 Posted: August 17, 2014, 06:33:40 pm