Topic: Your mods are useless?

Offline skyf4ll

• I Posted!
  • skyf4ll has no influence.
They RDM each other and other players, never slay people and in general just suck.
Not only that they metagame with eachother and other players on the server as mentioned by one of them.

Please get rid of them and get new ones.

Thank you.

Posted: September 06, 2017, 06:53:28 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Correct your grammar. Try again.

Reply #1 Posted: September 07, 2017, 12:49:01 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Are you going to tell us which mods? or should we just get rid of all of them and have no mods, even little jimmy who didn't do anything to annoy you  ?

Reply #2 Posted: September 07, 2017, 12:11:51 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
How's it going buddy

I'm happy to talk with you and clear things up.

Feel free to either private message me here, or via the discord app (which will likely receive a faster response)

Reply #3 Posted: September 08, 2017, 06:47:37 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me