Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I haven't touched Logitech in years. The last thing I have that's Logitech is a G35 headset and I got that a few years ago. Sound is still good but the padding on the ear pieces are shot.

Reply #975 Posted: October 22, 2015, 07:05:18 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #976 Posted: October 22, 2015, 07:28:12 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
I haven't touched Logitech in years. The last thing I have that's Logitech is a G35 headset and I got that a few years ago. Sound is still good but the padding on the ear pieces are shot.
I've had the Logitech Anywhere Mouse M905 for just over three years now, never had anything wrong with it so I am happy with it I guess. It lives up to its name - works on glass :D

Reply #977 Posted: October 22, 2015, 09:53:30 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Buying speakers fucks me off.

Reply #978 Posted: October 24, 2015, 10:48:16 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
When she asks you to go deeper and she know full well you all outta dick.

That would probably have to be the second biggest fear in all my life.

What's number 1?
Shart.

What grinds my gears? FOOD PLACES AREN'T REQUIRED TO HAVE A DUNNY HERE.
dafuq. seriously. talk about sweaty brows and compounding fears.

Reply #979 Posted: October 24, 2015, 10:50:16 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
It's just like a pub with no beer.

Reply #980 Posted: October 25, 2015, 07:06:50 am

Offline Pyromanik

Men can't use toilets in this country. Piss everywhere. Not just the floor, but the rim, seat, lid, cistern, walls, fuck probably even the ceiling in some cases. If you're really unlucky you even get shit smear on the seat. Or a fucking can in the bowl. A bar toilet is not one you use if you can avoid it.

Then the fuckers have the worst hygene practice ever. Take your drink in with you (bottle, can, whole pint glass, whatever), piss everywhere, then walk straight out. If hads are ever washed it's by wiping them under a snotty nose.

Reply #981 Posted: October 27, 2015, 08:23:42 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
^ I'm glad it's not lunch time and I'm not eating.

Reply #982 Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:12:49 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Even Australian pubs aren't that bad and that's a bold statement.

Reply #983 Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:18:23 am

Offline Pyromanik

That and radgie cunts everywhere. Fuck'n worse when radgie lasses get involved too. Radgie bitches boil my piss coz you can't do shit against them.

Reply #984 Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:54:26 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I theorise that the older blokes get, the less they give a shit about aiming. I work with a couple older guys so...

Reply #985 Posted: October 27, 2015, 02:16:40 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
What grinds my gears? Is having to tell an ON3 friend who I have been friends with for fucking years to get fucked and never talk to me again.  That really did make me sad but what I was sent was quite unacceptable - no not dick shots or anything serious conversation

Disappointing was like  someone I had been friends with for 7 years at least. smh

Reply #986 Posted: October 27, 2015, 03:34:29 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
What grinds my gears? Is having to tell an ON3 friend who I have been friends with for fucking years to get fucked and never talk to me again.  That really did make me sad but what I was sent was quite unacceptable - no not dick shots or anything serious conversation

Disappointing was like  someone I had been friends with for 7 years at least. smh

Was it sub-standard weed?

Reply #987 Posted: October 27, 2015, 05:00:40 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

I wish -that could be forgiveable. this however isnt. but nevermind

Reply #988 Posted: October 27, 2015, 08:36:40 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in

Did he try to escape the friend zone?

Jokes aside I know the experience, it is fucking shit.

Reply #989 Posted: October 27, 2015, 08:49:18 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Fucking, tissues.

Why do we blow our nose with the weakest material known to man? You blow your nose, and a hole, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING TISSUE!

OH LOOK, THE THING THAT WAS DESIGNED TO CATCH MY BOOGERS HAS INSTEAD BEEN CLEANLY PENETRATED AND THE BOOGERS ARE NOW ALL DOWN MY FRONT!

FUCK TISSUES.

Reply #990 Posted: October 27, 2015, 09:42:28 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
fold it in half, jeez

Reply #991 Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:22:58 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
fold it in half, jeez

Maybe my nose jizz is too powerful but it goes straight through that, plus, SHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITINEEDATISS...fuck.

Reply #992 Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:54:38 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
I'm teasing :)

Reply #993 Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:49:23 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Fucking, tissues.

Why do we blow our nose with the weakest material known to man? You blow your nose, and a hole, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING TISSUE!

OH LOOK, THE THING THAT WAS DESIGNED TO CATCH MY BOOGERS HAS INSTEAD BEEN CLEANLY PENETRATED AND THE BOOGERS ARE NOW ALL DOWN MY FRONT!

FUCK TISSUES.

Use baby or face wipes - that shit dont tear at all. You could use one wipe to wipe about 30 assholes to a perfect pinky bleached tone and it still woulnt rip.

Reply #994 Posted: October 28, 2015, 08:17:21 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

No one escapes the friendzone - my BFF Dan is Captain of the friendzone.  And it gets re-iterated on the odd occassion
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:21:04 am by 420fairy

Reply #995 Posted: October 28, 2015, 08:17:40 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Fairy - Tis(h) a Harsh Mistress

(the H is silent)

Reply #996 Posted: October 28, 2015, 08:53:26 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Now I can't play Shadow of Mordor because the fans are too loud. It's getting silly now. Either I get WC or move out to the shed.

Reply #997 Posted: October 28, 2015, 10:12:31 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in

No one escapes the friendzone - my BFF Dan is Captain of the friendzone.  And it gets re-iterated on the odd occassion

Let him know this is your favorite song.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmyaVtswpR4
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:04:49 pm by Pigdog

Reply #998 Posted: October 28, 2015, 10:15:57 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Ugh.

I'm an idiot. A true fucking idiot.

I'm probably the only one that doesn't know, but just so you are all aware, never go through IPG or Delta Force for paintball.

Bunch of scamming C**t's. Fuck sakes I better get my money back.

A true fucking idiot.

Reply #999 Posted: October 28, 2015, 02:56:27 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me