Topic: THE MOVIE TRAILERS THREAD

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I can't believe they have actually made a movie about this disgusting slaughter.

(doesn't deserve a streaming window)

Reply #100 Posted: October 13, 2008, 10:14:45 am

Offline SUPA_maori_BRO

• Devoted Member
  • SUPA_maori_BRO has no influence.
DragonBall Z
[video]BrTWVOVNZZk[/video]

Sigh...Fail

Fast & Furious 4
[video]LdSnZvseggw[/video]

Good to see the originals back, but not really my type of movie.

The Punisher 2: War Zone
[video]yeq0d-TZN-A[/video]

I Like the actor, have see how the movie turns out fingers crossed.

Reply #101 Posted: October 13, 2008, 09:06:02 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
traitor - i went to a pre release screening tonight and it was soooo goood - one of the best movies i have seen this year.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/traitor/

Reply #102 Posted: October 28, 2008, 09:17:48 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Virtuality

• Addicted
  • Virtuality has no influence.
Appleseed Ex Machina

I saw a movie I hadn't heard of before tonight, got it because it "looked cool" and IMO it was freaking amazing, the story was great and the CGI was spectacular (from an educated POV).

There's a 2GB torrent going around, it's entirely worth getting that one instead of a 700mb for the quality.

P.S> It's a sequel, but I haven't seen the first one, getting it now (slowly). First is made in 2004, this in 2007. Might already be here, I don't watch this thread closely.

Reply #103 Posted: November 08, 2008, 03:43:29 am

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
new watchmen trailer

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/watchmen/feature-trailer

do your selves a favour guys, read the book before its out

Reply #104 Posted: November 16, 2008, 07:36:36 pm

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
Quote from: private_hell;822586
traitor - i went to a pre release screening tonight and it was soooo goood - one of the best movies i have seen this year.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/traitor/

Sweet i was looking at this on um.... on this place you can get it  and was 50/50 on ummm watching it but will give it a go now

Reply #105 Posted: November 16, 2008, 07:42:20 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #106 Posted: November 19, 2008, 08:29:25 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline SittingDuck

• Addicted
  • SittingDuck has no influence.

Reply #107 Posted: November 25, 2008, 07:50:27 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
REC
Anyways, this isn't a trailer, more of a thought....
I just watched this movie, I had heard a rumor that it was so scary that a lady actually soiled herself at the movies. So anyways I gets it out and just finished watching it and to be honest I didn't find it to be that scary (no I am not a tough guy!). I have def seen scarier movies.
And now we move to the point of this post, I had wanted to watch the movie "quarantine" that has just been released, that was going to be my tomorrow night movie. I had just finished watching REC and the trailer ad for Quarantine comes on, and it is the same movie!! Typical of the yanks to take a film and try and make it better (read: usually worse). (REC is spanish and is subtitled).
Any one seen both, is it actually worth me going to see the remake or is the original better?

Reply #108 Posted: December 06, 2008, 11:11:49 pm

Offline SUPA_maori_BRO

• Devoted Member
Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans
I thought the last two were mean, don't think they should of went to a prequel though, still looks good anyway.

A look at how the werewolf named Lucian (Sheen) led an uprising against an aristocratic vampire sect -- a revolt that will mark the beginning of a centuries-old war between the two races.

[video]rnqHbqgPpZc[/video]

Defiance {Repost}
Fuck this looks awesome haven't seen a good WWII flick in ages.

Four Jewish brothers living in Nazi occupied Poland escape into the forest where they join up with Russian resistance fighters in battling the Nazis. Throughout the war they built a village inside the forest and saved the lives of more than 1200 other Jews. Based on a true story.

Trailer 2
[video]WYZ2oYDSKHA[/video]
Trailer 1
[video]-J4mN-W-poA[/video]

Friday The 13th (REMAKE)
Jason's back to pwn some bitches at camp crystal lake... Err Micheal Bay

[video]Uvl3J0wN2to[/video]

The Unborn
The whole scary little kid routine is getting old, but he's from Auschwitz so I'll watch it.

Casey Bell is haunted by a dybbuk--the soul of a dead person barred from heaven--in the form of a young boy who perished in Auschwitz.
[video]G-jw6Nhqsts[/video]

Che/Guerrilla
Should play some Ratm in the movie tbh

True story about the life & death of Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

[video]QkDlSh8A4ys[/video]

Reply #109 Posted: December 07, 2008, 11:36:30 am

Offline `Dirty Heathen

• Addicted
  • `Dirty Heathen has no influence.
Quote from: frankytanky;848566
REC
Anyways, this isn't a trailer, more of a thought....
I just watched this movie, I had heard a rumor that it was so scary that a lady actually soiled herself at the movies. So anyways I gets it out and just finished watching it and to be honest I didn't find it to be that scary (no I am not a tough guy!). I have def seen scarier movies.
And now we move to the point of this post, I had wanted to watch the movie "quarantine" that has just been released, that was going to be my tomorrow night movie. I had just finished watching REC and the trailer ad for Quarantine comes on, and it is the same movie!! Typical of the yanks to take a film and try and make it better (read: usually worse). (REC is spanish and is subtitled).
Any one seen both, is it actually worth me going to see the remake or is the original better?

No I posted this in another thread saying if anyone was interested in quarantine to watch rec instead its a better movie.

new underworld looks good

WTF is with the remake of Friday the 13th man I am so over these remakes and Jason was not even if in the original was his old lady killing everyone
Why don't these guys come up with some ideas for new horrors.

Reply #110 Posted: December 07, 2008, 02:32:01 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
cheers heathen, i will save my $$ for another movie.

Reply #111 Posted: December 07, 2008, 02:48:39 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
[video]64fZMN2Qu0w[/video]

Bleh. the people who did LOTR should have picked up this one tbh.

Reply #112 Posted: December 16, 2008, 01:18:24 am

Offline SUPA_maori_BRO

• Devoted Member
X-Men Origins: Wolverine {Trailer#2}

[video]kctFF6nlGuU[/video]

Reply #113 Posted: December 19, 2008, 08:44:00 pm

Offline SUPA_maori_BRO

• Devoted Member
THE SPIRIT 3 trailers
Directed by Frank Miller, poor reviews from IMDB so far.

[video]j1F-97xJ33E[/video]
[video]egvFBZFi0vY[/video]
[video]1CPyav6hQlI[/video]

Reply #114 Posted: December 28, 2008, 10:38:55 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.

Reply #115 Posted: January 02, 2009, 08:42:14 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline MrFiskIt

• Just settled in
  • MrFiskIt has no influence.
Wolverine.

With Gambit - the coolest X-Men character ever TBH

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/12/wolverine_trailer_see_wolverin.php

Reply #116 Posted: January 05, 2009, 05:21:49 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
HAVE you heard what happened to watcher??? Release has been postponed until legal issues have been sorted out

eg they didnt actually have the rights to make the film, and the company that did waited a month or two before release to tell them :P fuckers

Reply #117 Posted: January 06, 2009, 04:28:22 am
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline brucewillis2

• Addicted
  • brucewillis2 has no influence.
Quote from: private_hell;836223
as per above the new trailer is up.....

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/startrek/large_trailer2.html

enjoy :rnr:

looks like they finally made a good star trek movie. For me it all went downhill after the first one which was decent.

Reply #118 Posted: January 06, 2009, 01:40:54 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
[video]3lZjLCZ4xFk[/video]

Reply #119 Posted: January 07, 2009, 12:34:50 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Randomized

• Addicted
  • Randomized has no influence.
Valkyrie

A proud military man, Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg (Tom Cruise) is a loyal officer who serves his country all the while hoping that someone will find a way to stop Hitler before Europe and Germany are destroyed. Realizing that time is running out, he decides that he must take action himself and joins the German resistance. Armed with a cunning strategy to use Hitler’s own emergency plan – known as Operation Valkyrie – these men plot to assassinate the dictator and overthrow his Nazi government from the inside.  Valkyrie is based on the true story of Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg.

Looks good apart from Cruise in it.

First 5 minutes of the movie released as a trailer.

Reply #120 Posted: January 11, 2009, 06:00:44 pm

Offline Hopeless

• Just settled in
  • Hopeless has no influence.
so do any of you guys use surfthechannel.com ?

Reply #121 Posted: January 14, 2009, 09:16:04 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
new fast and furious movie is coming out this year

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/fastandfurious/

Reply #122 Posted: January 21, 2009, 06:07:42 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
DONT watch Lions for Lambs. Robert Redfern, Tom Cruise and Meryl Streep.

It's crap.

Reply #123 Posted: January 22, 2009, 10:21:34 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
The Hurt Locker
[video]gDHGF4tDdKc[/video]

Might appeal to a few of the BF2r's.

7.9/10 on IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0887912/

Reply #124 Posted: January 23, 2009, 09:10:29 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e