Topic: Powermac G5 casemod

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
So I can get my  hands on 1 of these beautiful cases, well 5 of them actually.

Should I?

http://build-its.blogspot.co.nz/2011/04/how-to-fit-your-pc-in-power-mac-g5-case.html

I still think they are one of the sexiest cases in town!

Posted: April 15, 2013, 07:55:42 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
How much are you paying per case?

Reply #1 Posted: April 15, 2013, 08:09:08 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Prob under $50, hopefully free!

Reply #2 Posted: April 15, 2013, 08:44:39 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'd pay you to mod one for me. I don't have the tools :(

Reply #3 Posted: April 15, 2013, 09:00:06 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
too much effort imo

Reply #4 Posted: April 15, 2013, 09:10:09 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1523360
too much effort imo

Modding cases is fun :D

Do it bro

Reply #5 Posted: April 15, 2013, 09:22:35 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Looks nice on the inside.

Ugly on the outside.

Reply #6 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:44:08 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
I've always liked those cases. Going to be mint.

Reply #7 Posted: April 15, 2013, 12:54:16 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Thats a lot of Effort for a Shite Case with a Gay apple logo on the side.....

Reply #8 Posted: April 15, 2013, 01:02:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

i lyk dem

dey iz sexc

Reply #9 Posted: April 15, 2013, 01:04:35 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1523394
Thats a lot of Effort for a Shite Case with a Gay apple logo on the side.....

It's perfect. Take it to a LAN, Troll case, engaged.

Reply #10 Posted: April 15, 2013, 01:05:51 pm

Offline Growler

Could even put a bigblackbabboooon in it

Reply #11 Posted: April 15, 2013, 01:26:22 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1523396
It's perfect. Take it to a LAN, Troll case, engaged.

except the troll is on you - cause you look like a knob with an Apple Case...

Reply #12 Posted: April 15, 2013, 01:35:22 pm

Offline Emrico1

Hey, I hate apple as much as the next guy, probably more, that's why it would be so perfect. All my kin folk would come over to throw some hate around and I'd be all like mah niggah.

Then reveal the banging rig underneath.
Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:58:15 pm by Emrico1

Reply #13 Posted: April 15, 2013, 01:56:06 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
That guy in that mod trolled himself tbh, all that work then hides it under desk >.>

Reply #14 Posted: April 15, 2013, 02:08:43 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1523401
Hey, I hate apple as much as the next guy, probably more, that's why it would be so perfect. All my kin folk would come over to throw some hate around and I'd be all like mah niggah.

Then reveal the banging rig underneath.
I'll bang your rig.

Reply #15 Posted: April 15, 2013, 02:12:02 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Xenolightning;1523404
I'll bang your rig.

Reply #16 Posted: April 15, 2013, 03:51:48 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
You can possibly get 5???? What would it take me to get my hands on one? ;D

Reply #17 Posted: April 15, 2013, 04:01:45 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Dr. Acula;1523413
You can possibly get 5???? What would it take me to get my hands on one? ;D

some beard jizz and a tossed salad kgo

Reply #18 Posted: April 16, 2013, 05:56:48 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1523509
some beard jizz and a tossed salad kgo

This can be arranged...

Reply #19 Posted: April 16, 2013, 07:49:16 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum