Topic: Rii's Workout Diary.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1499994
Good work mate! keep it up!

Where the hell have you been?

It'll like you have been away all winter. Which doesn't make any sense.

Reply #75 Posted: August 24, 2012, 04:20:46 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1499996
Where the hell have you been?

It'll like you have been away all winter. Which doesn't make any sense.

Hey mate, don't wanna threadjack but I've been ultra busy with baby coming in like.. 2 weeks? haha
I still keep an eye on the goings on here every now and then..<3

Reply #76 Posted: August 24, 2012, 04:26:20 pm

Offline Erelyes

• Just settled in
  • Erelyes has no influence.
Quote from: Retardobot;1494465
The instant you tell anyone you go to the gym and every man and his dog comes out of the wood work and tells you to do this and do that and don't do that regardless of the fact that you've mentioned you're following the advice of a qualified trainer.

I'm not sure if this was originally aimed at me (as it was after my post) but it's good that you have found that PT's can be idiots, 'qualified' or not, just as much as 'every man and his dog coming out of the woodwork' can.

If every 'man and his dog' kept his mouth shut, all you would have is people selling stuff, and we all know what they can say..

Many workout enthusiasts will have spent far more time learning about their hobby, than PT's spent training in their profession. Of course an intelligent PT that genuinely cares about their profession and never stops learning is your best bet, but GLHF finding one that isn't in hot demand; or works fulltime with pro athletes.

To be honest you can filter most broscience on the web into two categories:
1. Those who say to do something and don't explain why. e.g. "don't eat whey, eat casein". Which is a dumb, generalised comment (they each have pros and cons)
2. Those who say to do something and explain. e.g. "eat whey PWO and during the day supplement with casein, cos whey is quicker acting and casein slower releasing"

Just use your brain. Oh, and +1 on the smith machine avoidance, the only time I've touched it is when I hit my head on it (it's too close to the cage at my gym)

Reply #77 Posted: August 29, 2012, 09:04:36 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Spacemonkey, I think the health and fitness section needs a thread where we can post our buffest pose, and see who is GetSome's most Schwarzenegger-like specimen.

I'll win, of course.

Reply #78 Posted: August 29, 2012, 09:09:23 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Erelyes;1500715
I'm not sure if this was originally aimed at me (as it was after my post) but it's good that you have found that PT's can be idiots, 'qualified' or not, just as much as 'every man and his dog coming out of the woodwork' can.

Nah, wasn't aimed at you. I was just getting frustrated at the amount of friends who have tried to offer me bioscience. I have whittled it down to 2 people that I trust now. 1 a 3rd year degree student in exercise science who has a few years experience up his sleeve, and another who's a PT at a competing gym who competes in Thai kick-boxing. Both have taken me for sessions and have shown me that they are trustworthy and know their shit more so than my original PT.

I've managed to inspire 2 other friends to sign up to the gym as they saw me as a skinny white boy with not much interest in working out. They figure if I can do it, they can too which gives me a good feeling.

Also, update:

Reply #79 Posted: August 29, 2012, 10:50:54 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Thanks for the progress pics.

From humble beginnings, you can really see the beard starting to mature now.

Reply #80 Posted: August 30, 2012, 06:14:06 am

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
  • R3DM@N has no influence.
Photoshop! hahah na bro. Awesome work! Mr Inspirational!

Reply #81 Posted: August 30, 2012, 06:55:12 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1500732
Thanks for the progress pics.

From humble beginnings, you can really see the beard starting to mature now.

Indeed, but the Facial hair needs to be man-scaped now - it is poor form to let the Beard Grow wildly without defining its greatness

Reply #82 Posted: August 30, 2012, 09:12:15 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
It gets trimmed and pruned everyday.

It takes a bit of persuasion but it sits in place after a few solid punches.

Reply #83 Posted: August 30, 2012, 10:41:08 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Shit in here just got really homo....

I like it, it's turning me on.

Reply #84 Posted: August 30, 2012, 12:48:21 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1500778
Shit in here just got really homo....

dude this is a Gaming forum...

It always has the air of heavily supressed Homosexuality....

why else do you think we would sit around in the dark talking to other men and Tea Bagging them?

Reply #85 Posted: August 30, 2012, 01:52:49 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1500786
dude this is a Gaming forum...

It always has the air of heavily supressed Homosexuality....

why else do you think we would sit around in the dark talking to other men and Tea Bagging them?
HNNNNNNG.

Reply #86 Posted: August 31, 2012, 10:21:45 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Updates Bot??

Reply #87 Posted: September 17, 2012, 06:26:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Will post some after I get back from the gym tonight.

Reply #88 Posted: September 17, 2012, 06:39:02 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
I see that you are so white you blend into the forum background.

Reply #89 Posted: September 18, 2012, 04:38:23 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It's all this protein.

Reply #90 Posted: September 18, 2012, 04:49:04 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Update:

Past week has been a bit quiet due to being tired. Pulling overtime at work and noticing my energy levels are depleting pretty quickly.

Reply #91 Posted: September 19, 2012, 09:24:19 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #92 Posted: October 02, 2012, 07:07:07 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Day 170?

Reply #93 Posted: March 21, 2013, 07:57:17 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Will post a few updates if you're keen.

Reply #94 Posted: March 21, 2013, 07:58:13 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Quote from: Retardobot;1521361
Will post a few updates if you're keen.
Always keen on you Rii.

Reply #95 Posted: March 21, 2013, 08:09:12 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Of course, we ran out of fap material months ago.

Reply #96 Posted: March 21, 2013, 08:14:57 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

You guys are so good to me. Will post new pics tonight.

Reply #97 Posted: March 21, 2013, 08:58:07 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Inb4 boner.

Reply #98 Posted: March 21, 2013, 09:27:06 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
infinity boner when rii is involved... like a never endiing selfie bj.

Reply #99 Posted: March 22, 2013, 06:56:22 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!