Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #2475 Posted: May 27, 2014, 06:12:53 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
You do get about! Not quite the Hawaii I would have expected though, where are the whahines?

Reply #2476 Posted: May 27, 2014, 09:19:42 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Mate, I don't mean to be rude, but most of the whahines wont fit in the lens, id need a full frame sensor and an 8mm fisheye.

Reply #2477 Posted: May 28, 2014, 02:53:46 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Is this more the Hawaii you would have expected?

Kauai by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2478 Posted: May 28, 2014, 06:28:09 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
Nice, large space, must have been all go back in the day

Reply #2479 Posted: May 29, 2014, 09:10:38 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
  • Demandred has no influence.
Yup that was Akld Zoo.... always try and get some good shots when there with the kids. Not always easy, oh well keep trying

Reply #2480 Posted: June 13, 2014, 06:15:51 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Yup that was Akld Zoo.... always try and get some good shots when there with the kids. Not always easy, oh well keep trying

ill have to go with you sometime ;) i work there haha

Reply #2481 Posted: June 13, 2014, 06:20:28 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
sounds good to me!! i need all the help i can get so would love the chance to learn off ya

Reply #2482 Posted: June 15, 2014, 08:10:48 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #2483 Posted: June 23, 2014, 11:36:58 am

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
That's a beauty Lindsay!

I'll up you a selfie

Reply #2484 Posted: June 23, 2014, 06:12:37 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
How wet do your feet get when you take photos like that?

Sunrise from the beach on Kauai by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2485 Posted: June 23, 2014, 07:28:52 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
How wet do your feet get when you take photos like that?

Wet bro
Wet and cold and full of sand .. but its sooo worth it

Reply #2486 Posted: June 23, 2014, 08:00:33 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
That's a beauty Lindsay!

I'll up you a selfie

haha Epic bRb love the editing mate!

Reply #2487 Posted: June 23, 2014, 08:01:48 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
I enjoy a good play! I take photos of concrete and rust and paint cracking and have a nice library of images to use.

I saw the light out my back yard!

Reply #2488 Posted: June 24, 2014, 07:20:38 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2489 Posted: July 27, 2014, 10:32:23 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Sadly had to give up waiting for the foreground clouds to clear, as it was eating into my snowboarding time.

Mount Ngauruhoe by Xenolightning, on Flickr
Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 08:17:10 pm by Xenolightning

Reply #2490 Posted: August 04, 2014, 09:02:45 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
very cool shot!
I got me a new lens while I was away in San Fran - looking forward to getting it out for a some shots

Reply #2491 Posted: August 04, 2014, 09:44:34 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Epic shot Xeno!

Dem, what did you get mate?

Reply #2492 Posted: August 04, 2014, 10:31:52 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Xeno babe, post on flickr so I can see there.

Nice pic by the way, but how come you're not in it?

Reply #2493 Posted: August 05, 2014, 07:01:42 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Xeno babe, post on flickr so I can see there.

Nice pic by the way, but how come you're not in it?
Flickr is a bum and keeps wanting me to sign up to Yahoo or some rubbish.

I've uploaded the full res and linked it above.

I is attached to camera, didn't bring tripod with me.

Reply #2494 Posted: August 05, 2014, 08:19:14 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.
I is attached to camera, didn't bring tripod with me.

You aren't a Tripod?

Reply #2495 Posted: August 05, 2014, 10:18:44 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
Epic shot Xeno!

Dem, what did you get mate?

Got a this thing

http://www.photowarehouse.co.nz/canon-ef-70-200-f2-8-is-l-mark-11-new-/

only have a few shots with it so far - as per typical no post edit work as I don't have any haha
Coit Tower by D Piddy, on Flickr

Reply #2496 Posted: August 08, 2014, 07:13:13 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
I looked at that photo and thought "shit that's coit tower, but that means hes in SF?" followed link and I was right.

Post more SF photos please.

Reply #2497 Posted: August 09, 2014, 09:03:31 am

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
yeah - just got back from nappa valley & san fran. all other pics are with old shit lens but will load some up soon :)

Reply #2498 Posted: August 09, 2014, 11:20:26 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
yeah - just got back from nappa valley & san fran. all other pics are with old shit lens but will load some up soon :)

how was nappa valley? we were in sonoma valley doing hte vineyards over that side just over a week ago

Reply #2499 Posted: August 10, 2014, 09:38:02 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari