Topic: Battlefield 4 Officially Confirmed

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
  • Cowwie has no influence.
Quote from: Lias;1522230
Want BC3 or 2143 more than BF4 at this point

No point doing 2143 Planet Side 2 already has that era sown up tight imo, hell im sure even the bf style game play part is better as well.

+1 ditto id rather see bfbc3 come out first before bf4 does.

Reply #200 Posted: April 07, 2013, 05:11:27 pm

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
Quote from: O-L-W-A-G;1522774
This + squad VOIP

proximity voip should be in there as well, then again id happily settle for no ingame voip at all if dice could cut the heads off these responsible for bf3s voip and stick them on stakes outside their offices for all to see :welcoming:

Reply #201 Posted: April 07, 2013, 05:18:57 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Battlelog VOIP was pointless, couldn't use it on a random public server and clans use their own system.

Reply #202 Posted: April 08, 2013, 10:08:40 pm

Offline Lazza

• Devoted Member
  • Lazza has no influence.
Quote from: Cowwie;1522803
proximity voip should be in there as well, then again id happily settle for no ingame voip at all if dice could cut the heads off these responsible for bf3s voip and stick them on stakes outside their offices for all to see :welcoming:

BF3 is a BC2 mod. If it wasn't in BC2, or was broken, it wasn't in BF3. They chose to remove the broken VOIP, but many other BC2 bugs remain in BF3.

Reply #203 Posted: April 09, 2013, 12:00:52 am
Werner Erhard (Dressage Commentator) - "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

Goatfodda - "If you artillery another flag where I\'m at alone I\'ll come kill you myself."

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
planetside has an excellent VOIP system

you get proximity, but when you're in a platoon you can get squad and platoon and eventually higher VOIP too.

also enemies can hear your voip if you're not careful.

Reply #204 Posted: April 09, 2013, 11:31:49 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1522933
planetside has an excellent VOIP system

you get proximity, but when you're in a platoon you can get squad and platoon and eventually higher VOIP too.

also enemies can hear your voip if you're not careful.

This ^^ Plus Arma3 Alpha also has a sweet voip setup

Reply #205 Posted: April 09, 2013, 03:38:17 pm

Obble

Quote from: Mayhem_Lee;1522942
This ^^ Plus Arma3 Alpha also has a sweet voip setup

Can't wait for Arma3 <33
Unlikely to touch new bf.

Reply #206 Posted: April 09, 2013, 08:03:19 pm

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
Quote from: O-L-W-A-G;1522913
Battlelog VOIP was pointless, couldn't use it on a random public server and clans use their own system.

Wonder if dices logic is going to go something like this with bf4 "why bother changing the voip setup hardly anyone used bf3s voip anyway".

Reply #207 Posted: April 09, 2013, 08:40:21 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: Obble;1522965
Can't wait for Arma3 <33
Unlikely to touch new bf.

I'm hoping they get it right, stupid I know.

Reply #208 Posted: April 10, 2013, 09:22:12 pm

Offline avariceNZ

• I Posted!
  • avariceNZ has no influence.
Quote from: Cowwie;1522969
Wonder if dices logic is going to go something like this with bf4 "why bother changing the voip setup hardly anyone used bf3s voip anyway".

Definately one of the biggest failings of the PC version of BF3, I started on PS3 before moving over to PC and the VOIP on PS3 was about the only redeeming part of playing on that platform.
Comms makes a huge difference to this game, can be the difference when your on an average team...

Hopefully they get rid of suppression or at the very least nerf it down

Reply #209 Posted: April 11, 2013, 07:03:26 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: avariceNZ;1523109
Definately one of the biggest failings of the PC version of BF3, I started on PS3 before moving over to PC and the VOIP on PS3 was about the only redeeming part of playing on that platform.
Comms makes a huge difference to this game, can be the difference when your on an average team...

Hopefully they get rid of suppression or at the very least nerf it down

Suppression needs a bit of tweaking, but not much - however the power of a quadrillion Candlepower sun glare from any angle on the map When my Avatar have Fucking Sun Goggles on. That shit needs to be turned down.

Or at least have a Squad Sun Glasses perk

Reply #210 Posted: April 12, 2013, 06:56:03 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Or have armys who don't attack when the sun is going down or rising. Lets do this shit at night.

Reply #211 Posted: April 12, 2013, 09:33:06 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
I would like it if there were server-side options for time of day and weather. It would be a bit more work on the developers part making sure they're always playable, but might be worth it in terms of replayability.

Reply #212 Posted: April 12, 2013, 09:35:44 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1523148
Or have armys who don't attack when the sun is going down or rising. Lets do this shit at night.

Nah - have you played Death Valley? The Moon is just as bright as the Sun - I shit you not, Moon Glare....

Shit needs to be turned down

Reply #213 Posted: April 12, 2013, 09:36:37 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
wut. Death Valley is a night map?

I thought they just went overboard on the blue shit.

Reply #214 Posted: April 12, 2013, 11:37:28 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: mycoolcar;1523161
wut. Death Valley is a night map?

I thought they just went overboard on the blue shit.

Death Valley

Now renamed 'Smurf Jizz'

Reply #215 Posted: April 12, 2013, 12:14:50 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Why would smurf jizz be blue?

Reply #216 Posted: April 12, 2013, 12:34:37 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: mattnz;1523166
Why would smurf jizz be blue?

Why wouldn't it be Blue?

Reply #217 Posted: April 12, 2013, 12:42:54 pm

Offline mattnz

Um, because the colour of an animals semen bears no relation to its skin colour?

Reply #218 Posted: April 12, 2013, 01:33:12 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1523176
Um, because the colour of an animals semen bears no relation to its skin colour?

so....it could be blue?

Reply #219 Posted: April 12, 2013, 02:24:03 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It could also be green.

Why wouldn't it be Green?

Reply #220 Posted: April 12, 2013, 02:27:54 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523187
It could also be green.

Why wouldn't it be Green?

It could be blue and green? AT THE SAME TIME?!

EDIT: I just watched a video that suggests it's whitey...

Reply #221 Posted: April 12, 2013, 02:29:03 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: mattnz;1523176

Because they are Magical Creatures and everyone knows that Magical creatures have funny coloured Sperm

Source: Dodgy Adult movies involving Elves n Shit

Reply #222 Posted: April 12, 2013, 02:34:05 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
TDL should know he loooooooves seamen
 http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/purnomo3/popey.gif
Battlefield 4 Officially Confirmed

Reply #223 Posted: April 12, 2013, 02:44:43 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
lol seamen

Reply #224 Posted: April 12, 2013, 04:30:52 pm