Topic: Ardamax keylogger help!

Offline Infekted_NZ

• Just settled in
  • Infekted_NZ has no influence.
Hi!
I want to keylog my bro on the computer to make sure he didnt actually hack one of my old WoW accounts. But to set up Ardamax keylogger I have entered the email to send the logs to eg.'Example@gmail.com' and i have put send from 'Example@gmail.com' Is this right? But the MAIN problem is that I need an smtp server which i really need help with... Thanks so much!

Posted: May 08, 2007, 08:03:57 pm
 kek

Offline Surago

• Devoted Member
  • Surago has no influence.
Quote from: Infekted_NZ;415989
Hi!
I want to keylog my bro on the computer to make sure he didnt actually hack one of my old WoW accounts. But to set up Ardamax keylogger I have entered the email to send the logs to eg.'Example@gmail.com' and i have put send from 'Example@gmail.com' Is this right? But the MAIN problem is that I need an smtp server which i really need help with... Thanks so much!

Easy method is to use KeyGhost, or GhostKey.  Small USB/PS2 Dongle that you plug between the keyboard and pc.  (If your bro isn't inclined to check the connections then thats easier).

Reply #1 Posted: May 08, 2007, 08:07:53 pm

Offline Infekted_NZ

• Just settled in
that costs... im trying to do it with trial version of ardamax. will only need to log him for a few days to find out.

Reply #2 Posted: May 08, 2007, 08:15:28 pm
 kek

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Use your isp as your smtp server and put your account as your "sent from" address. So if you're infected@xtra.co.nz (for example) set smtp.xtra.co.nz as the server and infected@xtra.co.nz as the sent address.

If you don't understand any of this, just post your isp and i'll see what i can rustle up.

Reply #3 Posted: May 08, 2007, 11:31:39 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Infekted_NZ

• Just settled in
Hi, im using gmail. but here is my IP:125.238.137.121

Reply #4 Posted: May 09, 2007, 07:38:10 am
 kek

Offline Infekted_NZ

• Just settled in
I also need the port.I tried going Send to: 'Example@gmail.com' send from 'Example@gmail.com' and SMTP 'smtp@gmail.com' and  port 465 as thats what i was told, but it doesnt work. I think its because of my modem, some people I know had the same problem behind a router/modem while others didnt. But oh well. See what ya can do for me :P thanks.:rnr:

Reply #5 Posted: May 09, 2007, 07:40:46 am
 kek

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
download sc keylogger.

http://www.soft-central.net from memory. The email to send to is yoru email, the email to send from is just so you know that the email is your bros keylog. (For example broisgunna@die.com)

Fairly easy to set it all up as far as I remember it doesn't require anything special and is undetectable to all virus scanners and firewalls.

Cheers :)

Reply #6 Posted: May 09, 2007, 02:55:00 pm

EmmaL

Download Micro keylogger.

Reply #7 Posted: July 12, 2013, 09:08:24 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
wotcunt

Reply #8 Posted: July 12, 2013, 09:13:49 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: EmmaL;1528439
Download Micro keylogger.
Ok. Where Do i get it from?

Reply #9 Posted: July 14, 2013, 01:17:28 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1528510
Ok. Where Do i get it from?

You don't because the spambot and his link are banned. PS: link was in his sig I think

Reply #10 Posted: July 14, 2013, 01:44:08 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Hi!
My relationship with my bother is so bad, instead of just askings him if he hacked my account, I'm getting a private investigator to spy on him.  But to hire a private investigator I need a upfront payment of $2000 cash. But that costs to much, so i'm trying to do it with trial version. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Thanks so much!

Reply #11 Posted: July 15, 2013, 09:01:34 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1528535
Hi!
My relationship with my bother is so bad, instead of just askings him if he hacked my account, I'm getting a private investigator to spy on him.  But to hire a private investigator I need a upfront payment of $2000 cash. But that costs to much, so i'm trying to do it with trial version. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Thanks so much!

Hi SpaceMonkey!

I am experianced in these matters, I have an overseas account that I can use to release the money to pay for the Investigators Expenses. However in order to process this request I need $1200 for Lawyers fees, bank fees and conversation losses.

Please wire the money to my Cayman Islands account and I will make the funds availible for your investigator.

Good luck with your brother!

Thanks

Reply #12 Posted: July 15, 2013, 09:25:25 am