Topic: 2Degrees Carry Over Plans now include Carry Over Data

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Just recently announced by 2degrees Carry over Minutes and now DATA for 1 whole year.

I wonder if other carriers will follow suite?

Anyone on the shore interest in a plan option give me a buzz I have a few good deals going atm.

Posted: April 15, 2013, 10:58:33 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
What sort of deals osiris?

I am looking at putting someone at work on a 2dm carryover plan

Reply #1 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:04:10 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Well 2 ways I can offer you deals that Noels only are doing ( ie Galaxy S3 + 7" Tab + Headphones on a $89p/m or a $499 phone on a $299 handset subsidy) or I can transfer that handset rebate to any item in store. No longer the days of only using it against a handset.

Are they in need of a new handset and what plan would you be looking at.
Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 11:11:05 am by .osiRiS

Reply #2 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:09:01 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I think the $39 would be all they need....  maybe the $49.

Handset, well I was going to give them my N8 as it is bullet proof and i'd take the new one.

Reply #3 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:29:39 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Hope Vodafone follows with this.

Not that I ever use up all my datas. By having loads of data rolling over would be awesome.

Reply #4 Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:31:56 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
At the moment, I'm on 2Degrees prepay plan, Buy 19Data (30 mins talk, 300 text, 600MB data) - $19 a month.

I'd like to see another plan that is data oriented, because the closest monthly plan to this is the $29 with 160 mins, unlimited text and only 500MB data.

I barely text and barely call. All my contact is done via email/online chat.

Reply #5 Posted: April 15, 2013, 12:03:55 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Retardobot;1523390
At the moment, I'm on 2Degrees prepay plan, Buy 19Data (30 mins talk, 300 text, 600MB data) - $19 a month.

I'd like to see another plan that is data oriented, because the closest monthly plan to this is the $29 with 160 mins, unlimited text and only 500MB data.

I barely text and barely call. All my contact is done via email/online chat.

Yea i am in a similar position. Particularly regarding texts, since with my net i can just go on messaging software, and send it through that.

Reply #6 Posted: April 15, 2013, 06:56:53 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
Quote from: Growler;1523386
I think the $39 would be all they need....  maybe the $49.

Handset, well I was going to give them my N8 as it is bullet proof and i'd take the new one.

The $39 plan doesn't have much to work with around about $250 but the $49 plan I can boost up to a Galaxy S3 Mini $499 free phone where 2degrees offer it on the same plan but $200 for the handset

Reply #7 Posted: April 17, 2013, 07:03:53 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
turned out I was burning through about $60 a month in txts etc so 2deg rang me and said if I went on pay monthly I'd save $20. so I did, now I have like 5 hours of talk time and my data is about to explode too.

Reply #8 Posted: April 17, 2013, 08:07:08 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
This is nice news. I'm with Rii and Toofast though. I'd like a gig of data and maybe 30 minutes. Unlimited texts is basically 10 texts a month for me. On $39 a month and I've got over 1k minutes stacked up, but burn through 1.5gb data or more per month. I guess it makes them a shit ton of money though, so why would they offer the plans. Sigh.

Reply #9 Posted: April 17, 2013, 08:07:54 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1523622
turned out I was burning through about $60 a month in txts etc so 2deg rang me and said if I went on pay monthly I'd save $20. so I did, now I have like 5 hours of talk time and my data is about to explode too.

I could have given you free monies as well :(

Reply #10 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:00:26 pm