Topic: Why the FUCK is this still such a challenge in Windows.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

Reply #50 Posted: June 07, 2013, 12:24:28 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Codex

Quote from: swindle;1526259
windows 8
un-intuitive.

Yes

Reply #51 Posted: June 07, 2013, 01:12:49 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Quote from: Codex;1526579
Yes

To you and me, its not so bad.

To the regular joe they treat it like its some modern enigma code.

Reply #52 Posted: June 07, 2013, 02:40:15 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Just buy/build a NAS then use it for storage of stuff you normally transfer over the network; saves space in PC chassis, always on, inter-platform and removes windows networking headaches.

Reply #53 Posted: June 08, 2013, 08:15:13 pm

Offline swindle

Yeah I've built a NAS server now. Using Twonky. Good bit of software I might add.

Reply #54 Posted: June 09, 2013, 01:33:35 pm