Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1436299
I thought Walking Dead got boring, and lame pretty fast.

Did not watch past episode....8 or 9.

Am I missing something?  There were only 6 eps from what I recall - or did NZ tv break it down or something.  I watched it each day it was released in the US :\

Reply #10100 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:18:53 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1436380
My big toenail came off when i tripped over the vacuum, someone call 111.

Remember the case number when you call.

Reply #10101 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:31:30 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: Obblez;1436393
Am I missing something?  There were only 6 eps from what I recall - or did NZ tv break it down or something.  I watched it each day it was released in the US :\

There were only 6 eps.

Reply #10102 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:37:47 pm

Obble

Quote from: winter;1436403
Remember the case number when you call.

They'll ask me to restart my toe etc.

Reply #10103 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:39:13 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: matt88nz
Considering that there were 6 episodes, I suppose that's pretty good.

Quote from: Obblez;1436393

Quote from: RetardoBot;1436374
Oh my bad. I was going on percentages (assuming it was a typical 20 ep series).

Also, I hope NZ don't win the RWC. We don't deserve it after all the repugnant, vile show-boating everyone is doing.

Way to be gracious, NZ.

Reply #10104 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:45:14 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I haven't seen any show boating. Sad to hear it Rii.

Seen plenty of typical Aussie vs NZ jibes, but it goes both ways all the time.

Reply #10105 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:48:36 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
My Facebook newsfeed is covered with shopped images and status updates that makes NZ look like a nation of sore winners.

Embarrassing.

Reply #10106 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:50:27 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Nothing like that on mine. Maybe says more about your friends?

Reply #10107 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:51:47 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10108 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:53:02 pm

Obble

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1436416
Nothing like that on mine. Maybe says more about your friends?

>Palmerston North

Possibly.

Reply #10109 Posted: October 17, 2011, 08:55:57 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Obble.

The foremost authority on friendship etiquette.

Reply #10110 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:13:13 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1436436
Obble.

The foremost authority on friendship etiquette.

I've been to palmy north once, the most rude/arrogant/disgusting/pig like people i have ever met. Glad you are getting out of there. :p

Reply #10111 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:22:50 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #10112 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:23:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Obble

He's eventually moving iirc, to the home of unneeded but wanted bacon products.

Reply #10113 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:25:29 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Obble speaketh the gospel. Palmerston North do have a high population of dickheads. When I move, that percentage will drop.

Portland / USA.

Reply #10114 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:25:55 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1436415
My Facebook newsfeed is covered with shopped images and status updates that makes NZ look like a nation of sore winners.

Embarrassing.

Most of those people are bandwagon hoppers. Just wait for the next big event, and I am sure they will move on.

Reply #10115 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:27:37 pm

Offline Growler

Make room for gatecrashers Rii!

So gonna come over for bacon related fun times!

Reply #10116 Posted: October 17, 2011, 09:36:30 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Obble

Quote from: Growler;1436461

Implying you'd get through customs. ;)

Reply #10117 Posted: October 17, 2011, 10:03:04 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #10118 Posted: October 17, 2011, 10:16:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Growler;1436461

When you do come over, I'll take you out to Archie McPhee's.

A shop with an entire category devoted to bacon.

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/categories/Bacon/

Reply #10119 Posted: October 17, 2011, 10:57:14 pm

Codex

Quote from: Pyromanik;1436335
Codex0: This shit is the bestestest data recovery evers.
http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk
And it's open source free. GG.

Will try it, although I don't have much faith in it being able to do anything considering the disk doesn't read at all ;_;

Reply #10120 Posted: October 18, 2011, 08:16:52 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #10121 Posted: October 18, 2011, 09:39:11 am

Codex

Why does New Zealand even have a flag, we're just a state of Australia anyway

Reply #10122 Posted: October 18, 2011, 09:41:31 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1436451
Obble speaketh the gospel. Palmerston North do have a high population of dickheads. When I move, that percentage will drop.

Portland / USA.

Are you going to be anywhere near the town where they filmed the goonies? I want to live there!

If you do, I'll come visit and then we can go on an adventure for One-Eye Willy's treasure.

Reply #10123 Posted: October 18, 2011, 09:41:48 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1436618
Anyone else think the writer of this piece is a complete door-knob?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/blogs/david-farrar-by-the-numbers/5799162/A-new-flag-for-New-Zealand

Or is it just me?

But reinforcing the fact that we're all a sports obsessed nation is cool.

Reply #10124 Posted: October 18, 2011, 09:46:34 am