Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Super_Hori;1495725

I on the other hand am languishing in the mire of unemployment. It doesn't help I haven't actually tried to find a job (at all), but yep getting sick of living off Studylink. Might have to actually get a job again to supplement my drinking budget (#studentlife).

*sigh*

Well that worked itself out well - potentially employed (pending a trial shift nek week) @ Misceo.
Didn't even have to call anyone, print a CV or apply for a job.

<3 Christchurch-style backhand deals.

Reply #13750 Posted: July 27, 2012, 05:10:29 pm

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
  • Cowwie has no influence.
Quote from: Spork;1496047
Very, the plants hadn't matured though, no bud in sight.

Theres still a chance there might be guns n weed stashed in the ceiling etc :playful:.

Reply #13751 Posted: July 27, 2012, 06:06:50 pm

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #13752 Posted: July 27, 2012, 06:29:11 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Cowwie;1496062
Theres still a chance there might be guns n weed stashed in the ceiling etc :playful:.

I'll most likely be going back there sometime over the weekend, but didn't exactly want to do anything which would make me look suss, so I just sat outside eating some delicious mandarins while they did their work.

Reply #13753 Posted: July 27, 2012, 07:39:26 pm

Obble

Just don't fall through the ceiling, it aint fun m8.

Reply #13754 Posted: July 28, 2012, 06:07:08 pm

Offline Goldo

Quote from: Obble;1496149
Just don't fall through the ceiling, it aint fun m8.

Lose some weight gosh. p.s. which Simon are you on Rex's facebook?

Reply #13755 Posted: July 28, 2012, 07:04:53 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Goldo;1496160

the one that lives out ......

Reply #13756 Posted: July 28, 2012, 07:07:23 pm

Obble

Quote from: Goldo;1496160

Dont have a facebook

Reply #13757 Posted: July 28, 2012, 07:54:24 pm

Offline Goldo

Quote from: Obble;1496168
Dont have a facebook

wtf do you even lift

Reply #13758 Posted: July 28, 2012, 09:06:42 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Homebrew last night, fucken glad it wasn't in a tent (the acoustics weren't actually too bad).

Got pretty loose, feeling a bit worse for wear now.

Reply #13759 Posted: July 29, 2012, 01:43:42 pm

Codex

grrrr die die die played at dux last night and I didn't even know until this morning -_-

Reply #13760 Posted: July 29, 2012, 02:06:15 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Well I had to deal with the most bizarre situation later on, after a friend and I crashed on our other mate's couches - I woke up to the sound of splashing in the middle of the night to find my friend (whom is probably the most well-mannered and polite dude) had sleep-walked over to the heatpump unit on the wall and was taking a slash on it - in his sleep.

I woke him up, as gently as possible, and he freaked out and was completely disorientated. Had to calm the cunt down and helped him clean up [given how out of character it is for this guy to do anything like this, I am sure it was entirely involuntary].

Jesus Christ it was funny, but I didn't want to embarrass him any more than he was.

Reply #13761 Posted: July 29, 2012, 02:12:35 pm

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1496222
grrrr die die die played at dux last night and I didn't even know until this morning -_-

Should of liked them on facebook m8

Reply #13762 Posted: July 29, 2012, 04:12:04 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
100 Girls.

Shitty trailer.

One of my favourite movies.

Reply #13763 Posted: July 29, 2012, 04:14:59 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Fuck this maths paper I'm doing at the moment is so dry and boring.

it's honestly a repeat of the last 3 semesters of maths except in matlab.....no new material.

last semester was awesome....la'place transformers! ke ke ko koo FRENCH OPTIUMUS PRIME SOLVING YOUR DE'S

Reply #13764 Posted: July 29, 2012, 05:58:50 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Goldo

Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1496260
Fuck this maths paper I'm doing at the moment is so dry and boring.

You were expecting anything else? :afro:

Reply #13765 Posted: July 29, 2012, 06:38:11 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Goldo;1496266
You were expecting anything else? :afro:
Yes.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1496260
last semester was awesome....la'place transformers! ke ke ko koo FRENCH OPTIUMUS PRIME SOLVING YOUR DE'S

Reply #13766 Posted: July 29, 2012, 09:14:55 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Goldo

What the fuck WHAT KIND OF MAGICAL MATHS IS THIS

Reply #13767 Posted: July 30, 2012, 07:36:28 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
some tasty treats for later.  i have high hopes for the Dogfish Head IPA and i can never turn down a new wheat beer on the block

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/maxQ/P1020409.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #13768 Posted: July 30, 2012, 02:31:48 pm

Offline Aloysius

• Just settled in
  • Aloysius has no influence.

Reply #13769 Posted: July 30, 2012, 07:50:24 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
And I gaurantee that not even 30% of that shit will happen if recovery efforts are going they way they are (EQC).

Reply #13770 Posted: July 30, 2012, 08:14:01 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #13771 Posted: July 30, 2012, 08:46:16 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Yeah, that was pretty bad huh.

I'm going to leave it there as a warning to others.

Reply #13772 Posted: July 30, 2012, 08:49:34 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #13773 Posted: July 30, 2012, 09:26:23 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Codex

That plan looks good, should go well assuming eqc have nothing to do with it

Reply #13774 Posted: July 30, 2012, 09:27:09 pm