Topic: Christchurch Anti-Police Riot Squad

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Posted: March 21, 2013, 08:41:59 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Please explain what these people are trying to accomplish and why.

Reply #1 Posted: March 21, 2013, 08:49:14 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Our nations finest.

Reply #2 Posted: March 21, 2013, 09:24:33 pm

Obble

CHCH seems like a nice place.

Reply #3 Posted: March 21, 2013, 09:32:58 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1521426
Please explain what these people are trying to accomplish and why.

They think they have a right to act out fast and the furious. They think this is the best method of proving that.

I use the word "think" fairly liberally.

Reply #4 Posted: March 21, 2013, 09:44:34 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
irony.

Reply #5 Posted: March 21, 2013, 10:44:24 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Looks like the cells will be full friday night...

Reply #6 Posted: March 21, 2013, 11:08:49 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
What a bunch of fucking boofheads.

Reply #7 Posted: March 22, 2013, 08:36:29 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I am conflicted on this:

On the one hand - they have the right to protest against the Police profiling them as potential criminals just because they are car enthusiasts or drive 'boy racer' cars.

On the other hand - they are probably douche-nozzles who are speeding around, doing doughnuts/burnouts and generally displaying poor driving habits and thus get pulled over as such.

Reply #8 Posted: March 22, 2013, 10:52:32 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Anti-police though?

If they really want to voice their concern they should have called themselves 'anti-profiling'. Instead they show ignorance towards law enforcement and thus deserve their balls kicked.

Reply #9 Posted: March 22, 2013, 12:12:42 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1521475
Anti-police though?

If they really want to voice their concern they should have called themselves 'anti-profiling'. Instead they show ignorance towards law enforcement and thus deserve their balls kicked.

Alas - I fear that you are correct and that they are meat-headed douch-nozzles.

That said, even meat-headed douch-nozzles can make a valid point (even if poorly made)

Reply #10 Posted: March 22, 2013, 12:32:16 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
NAH BO, FUK DA POLICe.. F.T.P MUDAFUKAZZZZZZZ DIS IZ OUR ROAD NT DA FUKKIN PIGZ 420 BLAZEUP NOS BOOST BURNOUTS.

Reply #11 Posted: March 22, 2013, 02:07:27 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1521478
Alas - I fear that you are correct and that they are meat-headed douch-nozzles.

That said, even meat-headed douch-nozzles can make a valid point (even if poorly made)

Do they have a valid point?

Reply #12 Posted: March 22, 2013, 02:46:07 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1521499
Do they have a valid point?

Well - Profiling by Police has always for me been a little bit contentious - 'They look like they are criminals/doing something illegal so lets go harrass them to see what we can bust them for' which to me seems to be a little bit contrary to the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Reply #13 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:14:44 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: winter;1521492
NAH BO, FUK DA POLICe.. F.T.P MUDAFUKAZZZZZZZ DIS IZ OUR ROAD NT DA FUKKIN PIGZ 420 BLAZEUP NOS BOOST BURNOUTS.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to winter again.

Reply #14 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:15:15 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1521516
Well - Profiling by Police has always for me been a little bit contentious - 'They look like they are criminals/doing something illegal so lets go harrass them to see what we can bust them for' which to me seems to be a little bit contrary to the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

As opposed to "Those guys look a bit dodgy sitting there parked up at the shops with the lights off all slouched down in their seats but we better not go and talk to them, sure they could well be casing the place before robbing it but we wouldn't want to hurt their feelings by "annoying" them!"

Reply #15 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:21:00 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
As previously stated on the last page. If your here be prepared for a fight, we are here to make a stand, to fight for what be believe in, to stand up to these power tripping police in this town. Never back down, never surrender. We are strong in numbers, and fucking oath we have the numbers. F.T.P! Stand united against these scum! Andrew Norton we are not going anywhere. F.T.P

I really can't stand anyone who says FTP (and means it). Fuck sakes. Page is for absolute dickheads. WORD.

Reply #16 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:30:20 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Pitchey;1521519
As opposed to "Those guys look a bit dodgy sitting there parked up at the shops with the lights off all slouched down in their seats but we better not go and talk to them, sure they could well be casing the place before robbing it but we wouldn't want to hurt their feelings by "annoying" them!"

This is why it is contentious for me:

the above behaviour can have many completely legal and innocent explainations as well as several illegal and guilty explainations. I understand the necessity for the police to profile and pro-actively go after people who are displaying high risk behaviour, but in the same breath repeatedly targeting a group who are innocent does foster feelings of mistrust and being victimised.

Reply #17 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:32:33 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
What is all this talk about file transfer protocols.

Reply #18 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:40:56 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1521516

bro, do you even lift?

Have you ever been out "dong the laps"? it is just a giant excuse to race and do skids and silly shit, and from time to time someone is seriously injured.

As a car enthusiast (actually I'm a petrol head) I'd rather they harass me than let fuckwits like that piss around.

What's even more fucked up is various institutions (myself included) have tried to put on legal places for these people to go and do skids, race and drift. They're either not interested (because it's not like fast and the furious), or manage to fuck it up for themselves and everybody else anyway, which makes their whole "I just want to show off my car" a load of rubbish, cause there's car shows for exactly that.

Every other avenue (pun) has been attempted with these people and it has literally got to the point where banning them outright is the only option, further more since they made cruising illegal it's worked a treat, I'd have to say it's one of the most successful modern laws put in to place I've ever seen.

None of the real "car enthusiast's" gives a shit about cruising or the 4 ave's so anyone who claims to being one, yet wants to go cruising, is simply a liar.

Reply #19 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:41:19 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1521524
This is why it is contentious for me:

the above behaviour can have many completely legal and innocent explainations as well as several illegal and guilty explainations. I understand the necessity for the police to profile and pro-actively go after people who are displaying high risk behaviour, but in the same breath repeatedly targeting a group who are innocent does foster feelings of mistrust and being victimised.

I guess it's safer to check than to be sorry down the track when they've either robbed some place or kept a neighborhood up with burnouts and general faggotry.

Reply #20 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:42:45 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: winter;1521528
I guess it's safer to check than to be sorry down the track when they've either robbed some place or kept a neighborhood up with burnouts and general faggotry.

That however, is a slippery slope that ends in George Orwells - 1984 with the Thought Police (or every other novel that features a totalitarian government)

There is a balance between Police pro-active measures and crime prevention and intrustion of privacy/violation of rights. Sometimes the police get it wrong and thus public action is required to redress the balance. I am not saying that this is the case here (as previously stated - the group in question seem to be candidates for Muntbag-of-the-month) but never-the-less it is still a valid point that sometimes the police overstep their mark when it comes to profiling.

Reply #21 Posted: March 22, 2013, 04:53:29 pm

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1521527
bro, do you even lift?

Have you ever been out "dong the laps"? it is just a giant excuse to race and do skids and silly $#@!, and from time to time someone is seriously injured.

As a car enthusiast (actually I'm a petrol head) I'd rather they harass me than let $#@!wits like that piss around.

What's even more $#@!ed up is various institutions (myself included) have tried to put on legal places for these people to go and do skids, race and drift. They're either not interested (because it's not like fast and the furious), or manage to $#@! it up for themselves and everybody else anyway, which makes their whole "I just want to show off my car" a load of rubbish, cause there's car shows for exactly that.

Every other avenue (pun) has been attempted with these people and it has literally got to the point where banning them outright is the only option, further more since they made cruising illegal it's worked a treat, I'd have to say it's one of the most successful modern laws put in to place I've ever seen.

None of the real "car enthusiast's" gives a $#@! about cruising or the 4 ave's so anyone who claims to being one, yet wants to go cruising, is simply a liar.

Well put. Ive been involved in and around motor sport my entire life at various levels, and no real can enthusiast carries on like these idiots do. The general boy racer crew only want to get out on public roads doing burnouts for their mates and racing each other putting innocent lives at risk then use the "car enthusiast tag" as a mask so they can look like the innocent party. Given the opportunity for these guys to go out on the track in a safe controlled environment the majority couldn't care less.

Looking at some of the comments on that facebook page just shows the intelligence level of most of them. "Let's rip it up fukkers FTP"   "*F*T*FKN*P*24*7*365* All day every fucken day. Get amongst it guys let's STAND OUR FUCKEN GROUND!!!!! No more fucken running"   "Whos all hitting the aves this weekend? Fuck the police!"   "police are a criminal organisation to whom that think police are their to help. yous have no idea of their corruptness"

da police are out to get everyone, didnt yous all know dis, far

Reply #22 Posted: March 22, 2013, 05:05:53 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1521529
That however, is a slippery slope that ends in George Orwells - 1984 with the Thought Police (or every other novel that features a totalitarian government)

There is a balance between Police pro-active measures and crime prevention and intrustion of privacy/violation of rights. Sometimes the police get it wrong and thus public action is required to redress the balance. I am not saying that this is the case here (as previously stated - the group in question seem to be candidates for Muntbag-of-the-month) but never-the-less it is still a valid point that sometimes the police overstep their mark when it comes to profiling.

Ohhh for sure dude, it creeped me out when they started monitoring the inner city psuedo-1984 style.

But in this case, I'd say the cops have got it spot on, in fact they could be tougher.

Quote from: pyro;1521531
Well put. Ive been involved in and around motor sport my entire life at various levels, and no real can enthusiast carries on like these idiots do. The general boy racer crew only want to get out on public roads doing burnouts for their mates and racing each other putting innocent lives at risk then use the "car enthusiast tag" as a mask so they can look like the innocent party. Given the opportunity for these guys to go out on the track in a safe controlled environment the majority couldn't care less.

Looking at some of the comments on that facebook page just shows the intelligence level of most of them. "Let's rip it up fukkers FTP"   "*F*T*FKN*P*24*7*365* All day every fucken day. Get amongst it guys let's STAND OUR FUCKEN GROUND!!!!! No more fucken running"   "Whos all hitting the aves this weekend? Fuck the police!"   "police are a criminal organisation to whom that think police are their to help. yous have no idea of their corruptness"

da police are out to get everyone, didnt yous all know dis, far

We use to put up track days on facebook with all the info to sign up and pay in the description, but the real retards would still ask us where to sign up, once we told them how to find the instructions, they would admit they cannot read, and that they failed NCEA. They were mocked and then turned away.

Reply #23 Posted: March 22, 2013, 05:51:38 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1521468
I am conflicted on this:

On the one hand - they have the right to protest against the Police profiling them as potential criminals just because they are car enthusiasts or drive 'boy racer' cars.

On the other hand - they are probably douche-nozzles who are speeding around, doing doughnuts/burnouts and generally displaying poor driving habits and thus get pulled over as such.

No probably, exactly right.

"i'm breaking the fuck'n law! How badass am I? Oh, I got arrested? WHAT FUCKING DICKHEAD COPS WE HAVE! FUCKING HOMOS, DIE IN A FUCKING POLICE STATION FIRE, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MY WASTE OF LIVE AND RETARDED DERPFACE FACINATION WITH FACING OFF WITH THE LAW IN AN ILLEGAL MANNER, I'M SURE I HAVE RIGHTS FOR THIS SHIT, I'M A LEGITIMATE CITIZEN FUCK'S SAKE!"

Reply #24 Posted: March 22, 2013, 09:37:34 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.