Topic: I talk alot

Offline Dezzy

• I Posted!
  • Dezzy has no influence.
\(-.-)/

Posted: November 12, 2015, 08:50:54 pm
Idk what to put here. Letters, numbers, words?
Maybe a lenny face.
Eh, that seems 'bout right :D
                                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
URGH, SHUT THE FUCK UP, FOR ONCE, PLEASE.

Reply #1 Posted: November 12, 2015, 10:37:28 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
a lot*

Drives me fucking insane
Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:16:48 am by `Kayne

Reply #2 Posted: November 13, 2015, 07:13:36 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
?

Reply #3 Posted: November 13, 2015, 08:56:24 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I don't talk at all. I fucking hate talking. People need to be a bit more mindful with what they spew out of their yabbering mouths.

Silence appears to be a luxury these days.

Reply #4 Posted: November 13, 2015, 10:29:38 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
I'm loving the first impressions this guy must be getting.

Reply #5 Posted: November 13, 2015, 12:01:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Well, if we've made the wrong first impressions we can just make new accounts and have another go, right?

Reply #6 Posted: November 13, 2015, 02:46:07 pm

Offline Adm1n

• I Posted!
  • Adm1n has no influence.

Well, if we've made the wrong first impressions we can just make new accounts and have another go, right?
Welcome to the community Friend, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Reply #7 Posted: November 13, 2015, 02:57:12 pm
You are fart factory, Slug-slimed, sack-of-rat-guts-in-cat-vomit, cheesy, scab-picked, pimple-squeezing finger bandage. A week old maggot burger with everything on it and flies on the side!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Fair enough.

Reply #8 Posted: November 13, 2015, 02:58:38 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I'm listening to some Black Metal.

You should listen to some too.

Reply #9 Posted: November 13, 2015, 03:02:56 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in

What is your opinion of grunge?
and post grunge.

Reply #10 Posted: November 13, 2015, 03:04:34 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

What is your opinion of grunge?
and post grunge.

I am still partial to Nirvana every now and then, but most Grunge isn't my cup of tea - I are all about the Metals.

Reply #11 Posted: November 13, 2015, 03:45:48 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Racist!

Reply #12 Posted: November 14, 2015, 09:48:49 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!

Welcome to the community Friend, I hope you enjoy your stay.

What the actual fuck is this shit? This isn't some reunion for the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

When did this place become so nice

This disturbs me

So in true on3/iconz/getsome spirit

Hey get fucked homo

Enjoy your stay

Reply #13 Posted: November 17, 2015, 02:08:14 pm

Offline non

• Just settled in
  • non has no influence.

That's EDM right?

Reply #14 Posted: November 17, 2015, 08:23:05 pm
I get goose bumps when the bassline thumps!!

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

That's EDM right?

Totally - I got my Glow Sticks out and everything

Reply #15 Posted: November 18, 2015, 12:25:32 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
OMFG JUST, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

STOP. FUCKING. TALKING. SO. MUCH.

FUCK.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Reply #16 Posted: November 18, 2015, 06:23:12 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
OMFG JUST, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

STOP. FUCKING. TALKING. SO. MUCH.

FUCK.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

u alrite m8?

Reply #17 Posted: November 18, 2015, 08:59:49 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

u alrite m8?
[/quote]

Yeah I'm sweet, I just wish this guy would stop talking so much!

Reply #18 Posted: November 19, 2015, 08:12:45 pm