Topic: Lamborghini Veneno

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

$5.6 million each.
Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:45:05 am by Spacemonkey

Posted: March 05, 2013, 08:42:17 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Well...

There goes all my sperm for the next week.

Reply #1 Posted: March 05, 2013, 08:50:09 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Yep, I want one.

Reply #2 Posted: March 05, 2013, 08:51:23 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Does want.

It looks pissed, and is now covered in nut juice.

Reply #3 Posted: March 05, 2013, 09:24:17 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
When my parents are murdered and I become Batman this shall be my ride.

Reply #4 Posted: March 05, 2013, 09:34:30 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
So is it an autobot or decepticon? I am guessing decepticon
Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:43:56 am by frankytanky

Reply #5 Posted: March 05, 2013, 09:43:33 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Dear Lamborghini,

Whatever Drug(s) you are feeding your designers.

Please continue.

I have not had sustained erections like this for a while.

Thanks
All men with a penis

Reply #6 Posted: March 05, 2013, 10:20:41 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Gotta say I think the front end is ugly as sin

Reply #7 Posted: March 05, 2013, 11:48:34 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Lias;1519793
Gotta say I think the front end is ugly as sin

Lias - you have spellt 'Completely badass' wrong

Reply #9 Posted: March 05, 2013, 12:09:00 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Looks okay in some angles, but I'd much prefer this -

Reply #10 Posted: March 05, 2013, 12:15:02 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1519797
Lias - you have spellt 'Completely badass' wrong

I've had a good look, and its the way the front guards intersect with the bonnet.. I just dislike that part of the design quite a bit.

Reply #11 Posted: March 05, 2013, 12:51:15 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Quote from: winter;1519798
Looks okay in some angles, but I'd much prefer this -

Concur

Reply #12 Posted: March 05, 2013, 12:51:32 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I like the lambo as well as the car above.

the lambo reminds me of my childhood car of dreams the Countach.  and hearkens back to that design which is why i like it so much

the car above - BMW ?? is just angry and aggressive looking very nice.

kinda looks like the lambo had an orgy  with a BMW M series and a Mustang and that was born....

Reply #13 Posted: March 05, 2013, 12:52:04 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Lias;1519804
I've had a good look, and its the way the front guards intersect with the bonnet.. I just dislike that part of the design quite a bit.

I think that makes it look like some form of angry Snarling Automotive Demon.

Which is just awesome.

As for Winter's submission - looks great,

Reply #14 Posted: March 05, 2013, 12:57:26 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
I don't like it. It's too much, the Aventador is so much better looking.

Reply #15 Posted: March 05, 2013, 01:00:27 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: camy205;1519809
I don't like it. It's too much, the Aventador is so much better looking.

but that is the point though - Lamborghini have always been too much, too out there, too extreme.

Thats why they have been on the walls of Boys for the last 30 years....

Reply #16 Posted: March 05, 2013, 01:13:47 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Xsannz;1519807
I like the lambo as well as the car above.

the lambo reminds me of my childhood car of dreams the Countach.  and hearkens back to that design which is why i like it so much

the car above - BMW ?? is just angry and aggressive looking very nice.

kinda looks like the lambo had an orgy  with a BMW M series and a Mustang and that was born....

Tis a BMW, their latest concept iirc.. it's got a damn aggressive face huh.. def. agree with the mustang reference.

Reply #17 Posted: March 05, 2013, 04:04:10 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Lambo is ugly and thats why I want it. If I was a Billionaire philanthropist iron man type guy, and in a bad mood, I would take this to the shops.

Edit- That is one angry front end on that beema. Imagine that coming up in you rear view mirror at warp 6

Reply #18 Posted: March 05, 2013, 04:33:17 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Looks overly batman inspired to me. Not keen. Too busy, too many angles. I prefer sleek uncomplicated designs.
I'm more of a Muscle Car kind of guy.

Still cool in its own right though. Always good to see the boundaries pushed.
Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 05:01:55 pm by Emrico1

Reply #19 Posted: March 05, 2013, 04:59:54 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
You'd have to be completely fucked in the head to buy that lambo, but if I had the cash I'd be the first one there.

I think the new McLaren is better looking.

JUST LOOK AT IT!

LOOK AT IT!

KEEP LOOKING! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 12:01:21 am by Bounty Hunter

Reply #20 Posted: March 05, 2013, 11:58:43 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline winter

• Addicted
I need to see more Bounty!

Reply #21 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:24:02 am

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: winter;1519897
I need to see more Bounty!

http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?84886-Best-Hybrid-Ever

There is thread

Reply #22 Posted: March 06, 2013, 09:58:35 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Lol, like 6 now 7 photos of it's backside, one close up of a light.. where are some photos of other parts of the car haha.

Reply #23 Posted: March 06, 2013, 10:00:48 am

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: winter;1519908
Lol, like 6 now 7 photos of it's backside, one close up of a light.. where are some photos of other parts of the car haha.

I think he jizzed before he got to the front and fell asleep!

Reply #24 Posted: March 06, 2013, 10:04:17 am